dr00
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeh f'sure. I'll make sure it's a good'n with lots of fancy inbuilt headache-protection.

Also am going to the doctor again tomorrow. Cept to a different doctor.
    TRY AGAIN it did that for me the first time too...

also

WHY WON'T I GET BETTER
    WHY WON'T MY HEAD STOP HURTING
    D':
    And another one, a collaboration between Ben Folds and Nick Hornby that I heard on the radio the other day which made me a bit happy :)
    Mad awesome. In return here is a fun song from Aussie singer Dan Kelly - Bindi Irwin Apocalypse Jam! (The YouTube clips were all terrrible :( but you can listen to it on this page!)
    Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh

I just slept for like 3 hours and my HEAD STILL HURTS D':

WHINEWHINEWHINEWHINGEWHINGEMOANCOMPLAIN

Okies done now!
    I like it :D

Also I went to the doctor yesterday, and he was like TAKE THESE ANTIBIOTICS I don't know if there's any bacterial infection BUT TAKE THEM ANYWAY so now I have lots of drugs!
    how about: THEY HURT AND THEY'RE INACCURATE

or

YOU CAN SPARE MORE AIR THAN BLOOD

gah that was terrible, sorry, I just woke up x_x
    :O YOU ARE A GENIUS YES WE MUST MAKE IT HAPPEN! I think that's what blood tests are for...but blood tests SUCK.
    Yeah Amy is an awesome character...I like her better than any of the other girls except for maybe Donna, who was AMAZING. And yeah, if I was a boy I would totally think she was hot. Also I am jealous of her red hair, I always wanted to be a redhead when I was a kid :/

And Matt Smith is great! He manages to be a Tennant-style Doctor without actually being him, and being old while also being young! He is WINTASTIC..but......David Tennant will always have a special place in my heart <3 have you ever seen the BBC 2 part miniseries of Casanova? He was Casanova in that, it was pretty much the greatest howevermany hours of my LIFE. XD

Also. I can't work out if I'm better today or not, and this VEXES me!
    Lol. Do you mean Tennant? I miss him too, I was a little (ok, a lot) in love with him and his ferret face, but Matt Smith is actually really good too, and I can (and do) always watch the older seasons again...and again...and again... ;_; ALSO she may have watched it for FOUR YEARS, David Tennant started then. XD

Kilts are cool, but nowhere NEAR as cool as REAL skirts.

And yeah, <3 Top Gear! I got into it the other year when my now-ex gave me THIRTY FIVE GB worth...I was like :O! And YES UK UK UK UK UKKKKKKKK I am totally up for this idea! I am more than happy to lose my stupid Australian accent! And frolic in the rain!
    Also. I kinda wish I was British, just to be able to watch the BBC ALL THE TIME. Also for the accent. But if I was British I would, as my smellier half put it, be 'white skinned and whiney' (although I HOTLY CONTEST THIS) so I guess I'll have to settle for speaking like an Ostrayan and only watching BBC sometimes v_v
    DOCTOR WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG <3 <3 <3 <3 also Top Gear for the WIN. Although I haven't seen much of the last 2 seasons, as I've just been watching my way through what's on my hard drive (ie about seasons 5 or 6 through 12...) which I've FINISHED and have NO MORE D':

My birthday is November 24! This makes us...one-month-apart birthday buddies! WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE AWESOME. Also yeah, no skirts for you...sucks to be male, lol. :P

Also, the lake in the middle of Canberra? TOTALLY FAKE. Well, man made. It used to just be a river, but I guess they thought it was prettier this way? Or something? Canberra was actually DESIGNED, they had a contest for it and everything, which I find a bit weird. It's why there are all these bizarre loopy and twisty streets everywhere I guess!
    Also. Do you watch Top Gear? Top Gear is amazing, I am watching it right now and it is making me feel a bit better :D
    Yeah, we've had the same where the weather's stayed bizarrely warm and then just suddenly gotten cold...MUST BE CLIMATE CHANGE! It's great we've had so much rain this year though, this area of Australia's been in a drought for over the last DECADE.

Halloween for me is in spring! So is my birthday! And we don't have Thanksgiving. :( Autumn is like...uni starting, and my sister's birthday...and not much else really, but still, everything is pretty and it's super windy and awesome! I think I like spring better though, it means the END of uni and my birthday and windy and sunny days which whip your skirt round your knees oh and PICNICS!
    Ehehehe...'not cool'...lulz XD Autumn is amazing, Canberra has a lot of 'European' vegetation (ie deciduous, not evergreen like almost everything Australian) so autumn is just beeeeeeeeeeeautiful! The are where I live has lots and lots of oak trees, and I just love walking through the carpet of leaves they leave everywhere. :D It's really weird though, this year maybe because of all the rain there are STILL green leaves on a lot of the oaks around, and it's after midwinter...BIZARRO.
    Noooooooo Canberra is MEGA FAIL in that it gets cold but DOES NOT SNOW. Well, it 'snows' about once every 5 years, for like an hour, and melts by the end of the day. Sucksssssss. However, it's 5 years this year from the last time it snowed...but I don't think it's going to happen. :( There's actually been a lot of rain this winter, and we even got a little hail yesterday, but I'm not holding my breath for snow.

Yeah around 20 is my favourite weather too - sunny, with a light breeze. So springtime and autumn are the bestest!
    40....celsius?? Holy moly that is HOT! I even dislike anything about about 28, lucky I live in Australia, huh? :P That being said, the max is 14 today, min like -3...

And 90% humidity...ouch! It sounds like you are in a nice place though :) Holidays are fun!
    That is a super kind offer, thank you! HOWEVER, somebody was kind enough to give me a vaporeon with fake tears and wish on it, so I can use that one to breed with :)

I hope you are having super fun on your holiday! Is it someplace sunny and pretty? Canberra at the moment is COLD, but sunny today so it's ok I guess. ALSO I am STILL SICK, and this makes me very unhappy :'(
    hello dr00 how you been :D :D well the reason im bothering you is because they told me that you had a wish chansy/ blissy and i wanted one
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…