Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't know if I was on at the time you vmed me. My whole development lost power when I was logged in. So I could have looked like I had been on at the time when I wasn't. Sorry.
    hey Im new and dont have a thread yet :/ but I really like your shiny darkrai

offers:
    shiny flawless timid mewtwo
    modest kyogre flawless
    shiny flawless latias
    timid hp70 fire-movie celebi
    bold hpfire70 -movie celebi
    timid shiny hp grass 70 zapdos

I understand its not much :) but Im willing to give more than one for darkrai, as its my favorite, vm me back please
    I must have logged out before you said to be online. Sorry. Any way we can trade when were both online.
    I do play competitively. Why else would people collect these pokemon (collecting for the sake of it would just be a waste of time)?

I have shoddy, but I've only done 4 or 5 battles. I prefer WiFi tbh. What is this set? I might be interested in getting one for myself :3
    Cool, it made TC. Its almost weird seeing my stuff in peoples threads. Gratifying :3
    Of course, I did the project on your request. Only you and I can trade it, nobody else can. Thanks for the pokes. Too bad it took so long to get it to you . . . I had it done 2 days after it was requested XD. Talk to you later.
    Wow, you came back as I wrote the VM. Sure I can trade now. Meet you on the WiFi then? What FC do I use?
    Damn, says your online but last activity was 20 mins ago. I'll hang around a while in case you come back. Otherwise, maybe we can figure something out time wise. I'm usually on around 11 and stay on until as late as 3 sometimes. (thats for the night) IDK what you do.
    sorry about the delay - im getting the pokemon in my party now, then ill be on!
    Its 7:01 PM here. I live on the West Coast of North America (PST, or GMT -8). What time zone are you in? We'll figure something out.
    It still shows you as online, last activity was 20 minutes ago. If you came back, VM me.
    No NN for Uxie thanks. Yeah, I'll trade with you soon. I'll check every once in a while when I'm online to see if you're here.
    The list of pokes that I wanted is in the second to last page of my shop. Check there. BTW, the already migrated one does know Encore still. I'll trade with you soon, I had to go earlier.
    I'm 90% sure that it knows Encore. If not, I still have a copy on Emerald that 100% does know Encore.

Give me 5 minutes to get back to you, I'm migrating stuff anyway in a few minutes, so I could migrate that as well. I'll be ready to trade in a maximum of 10 minutes. I'll VM you again shortly.
    Want to get your BP (Pinksta) now? I've finally caught you online xD

BTW, it currently comes as a Clefable level 9 UT. I raised happiness in Emerald (remaining UT) so that I could do an easy evolution in Platinum with a moon stone (I can't tell if it gets Magic Gaurd in Platinum unless I evolved it, and this was the fastest wasy to check). If you are ready, then VM me so we can trade.
    Hi there. Sorry it took a while for me to respond :S
    If you'd like a NN I can do that quickly now and then trade it to you ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…