Arcticblast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there random person who decided to meet a new random person! I should consider myself lucky to be chosen at random - maybe if it continues this way I will be chosen at random and win something like the lottery.
    sorry, today is the last day I can trade before school starts again. thuesday would be good. 12-1 PM o`clock american time would be good.
    Hey! :D
    You won Lux`s Swinub. Sorry for beeing so late, but now It`s done. My FC is 1677 7959 0907. Contact me when you are ready, give me your FC and tell me when you can trade.
    Yes I did. But because of huge problems with my internet it is worse to clone them, I think tomorrow, at last the day after tomorrow they are ready. I will write you a PM when i have them. Belive me, you will get one ;)
    Yep, I will still give it to you; I'm just not counting it as one of the 15 winners. If you choose to redistribute in the future, just mention my name when trading ;)
    oh didnt i tell you? sorry scizor33 has them cloned and ready to collect ^^ sorry for the delay
    im catching up on breeds atm the pokemon will be passed to scizor33 soon and he will hapily give you whats yours
    Sorry, you PMed me while I was gone, and I forgot about it after I returned. You can go for it; however, you should post what you have in mind in the Quality Control forum before writing the analysis so the QC team can evaluate the viability of the Wormadam-G sets.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…