Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah well, thats Ok, let me know when you can pick them up ill have some ready for you then :P
    i do! i am busy from now until sunday (not at my house).. :/ so hopefully i catch you online then
    you can choose now, however the Pokémon you EV'd need to go back to the FC I VM't you the previous time, so you will obtain the three pokémon you choose in a second trade, using my trade FC wich is on top of my trade thread
    if you want to trade now let me know as I'd have to plug the internet cable in another computer to give myself access to Wifi.
    Whoops I kinda skip that. To do the initial calibration
    Set you ds clock to an external clock
    Start the game
    When it becomes the next minutes soft reset your game and quickly press a to get to the world

You capture a wild pokemon and input he data in the seed finder.

DONT SAVE during any of this

Once your input the wild pokemon data a box should show the second and delay. You record that delay and second and do the whole process from resetting on the next minute about ten times. From the list you would see you calibrated second and delay
    You have done the calibration for delay right?
    The delay is just far are you willing to like, this only apply to this. the max and min delay will be the delay from your initial calibration.
    That ok the delay won't be as constant as your seconds. But a max of 30 is good. Your delay just need to be in a close group like 600-612
    You can but having a min max of the same save frame will limit your result. You max just need to be a number that higher than you save frame and is the same type in thiis case even
    If your parent have an iv that you wanna pass click the use parent iv button. Once you click that box, only put in the iv you want to pass down, and t
    Leave the rest blink. Be sure to input the parent Iv in the same order as they're in the daycare as in the first pokemon is parent a and the other is b

Once you find an desirable frame vm me back

Note I am on my iPhone now so my delay might be long
    If your parent have an iv that you wanna pass click the use parent iv button. Once you click that box, only put in the iv you want to pass down, and t
    Leave the rest blink. Be sure to input the parent Iv in the same order as they're in the daycare as in the first pokemon is parent a and the other is b

Once you find an desirable frame vm me back

Note I am on my iPhone now so my delay might be long
    What was the save frame?
    I'm happy for you, means I don't suck as a tutor.
    Now it time to prepare for the rng.

Now you'll need to find an desirable iv spread for your egg
    1. Go to time finder
    2. Click the egg iv tab
    3. Fill in the information

The min/max frame are the frame where you want to search for a spread. Your min frame will always be your save frame. You max frame will be a number that is higher than your save frame. For now if you save frame is odd make your max 29 or 30 if even

Under the min/max frame click the odd even frame should match. This will generate only frame that is the same as your save frame( odd or even)

Next you will input your desired iv spread. Use theoperators when necessary.
    Did you update the rngreporter again

Once you find the save frame
    you will have to restart the ds and do the process again

The IV of the egg should/will change, it just need to match the frame of the previous one(s)
    If the egg is still in the daycare you will just have to calibrate the save frame. Just sure you save first. And then start to calibrate your save frame
    Sorry, but i can't find that Teddiursa you wanted. I'm coming back in with Spheal and Espeon.
    What save frame you got?
    Yes this is correct, you will need it to do it at least 2 more time but no more then 4 or 5.

Because even if you get the same save frame 2 on the 3rd time it can change.
    (which happens to me alot)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…