Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, i bet you are the one who got DC, i got full bar here... but its your win for sure, nice team you have
    I think I need to pass out, if you're interested, I'll pm you tomorrow on ou metagame, it's quite fun especially when you use uu pokemon such as Porygon2 to surprise someone.
    Not Often, I don't have that many OU pokes so I don't know the metagame that well. We can do one if you want though?
    Yeah, hope we can battle again, when I saw that scarftar(had a feeling that's what it was right away) I kind of knew that it was all over.
    I'm a new police officer. But Ima be a good one. I'm having past problems for something I didn't do wrong.

I'm old school. I will take responsibility for what I do wrong, I didn't this time though. But I feel I'm not gonna win, but it's ok, God will judge in the end, whatever. Never sign something ever without a lawyer basically. I'm older so I know this but again, whatever.

Thanks though bro. Anyway good game, my TTar is bred, 27 hp is what is has, I get surprised with TTar and Scizor every day when it takes shit I think it'll die from. But it balances out because sometimes I lose when I thought my pokemon would survive.

I play pokemon because it makes me happy. Good game, I'd love to battle again.
    hey man, great battle. how much hp did that T-Tar have at the end?
    very close, GG. I hope you resolve whatever problem it is you were talkin about lol. hope you dont have to pay that 5 bills.
    yeah, well I'd love to battle again sometime so thanks for the great battle, and if you want look up Raikou in the updating section or whatever and there's a debate sorta on how useful Aura sphere is on Raikou.
    No, it's an event move that it learns...anyway thanks for the really good game I feel like If i hadn't been scared out by that heatran things could of turned out a lot different but yeah, gg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…