OmegaForte
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there, we had a pending trade - my Giratina for your Umbreon. Are you free to trade? If so, please use my plat fc, the one in my sig
    Nope, that's it. But I didn't even need to callibrate anything. I found out its a waste of time. I used the Pika Timer to get the flawless Mew in my thread.
    Lol, I was wondering why you quit. Gimme a minute to go nick it. Do you want me to attach a metal coat to the UT Scyther when we trade?
    Hello, I wanted to know if you can EV train my nincada, clone it(1copy, that means 2 nincadas back) and Teach my Charizard Fire punch? You can keep a copy of both pokes but you dont get any rights. Do you want to do it?
    Thank you for the trade. Sorry it took me so long to get on. I WAS on but my game froze and I didn't realize for a minute. See you around. ^_^
    Since we are both on, do you think we can trade for that Modest shiny Giratina? Since it took so much work for you this will use both my credits. Just let me know which FC to use and I will get on.
    Okay, then I'm going on wi-fi in a moment. I'm registering both FCs, so I don't need to know which to use.
    Thanks. Use my SS FC.

Are there any pokemon on my thread that you like at the moment?

Um...And which FC do I use?
    I think the bliss is full redis though...

Well anyway, thx! BTW what are you planning to do with that Leafeon? o.o
    ok leave it then please :o

Yeah it's expert evan's. Why you want a copy? =)
    thx =)

Celebi - leaf storm, stealth rock, earth power, u turn

Blissey - Take off counter for stealth rock.. (actually is that a good idea? o.0)

Heatran - Take off substitute for dragon pulse

Gligar - stealth rock, eq, roost, taunt

Meet you on?
    My Celebi, Blissey, Heatran, and Gligar please :o

Some only need one move tutored on, like Blissey

You can uhm... keep copies l guess? They're all good pokes :O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…