Tytus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Tytus. Sorry to bother you, but could you CMT for that Event Celebi?

Thanks for your time. :)
    Has anyone noticed that your avatar kinda looks like a girl stretching her hand to get undressed by her partner, and that those 'icicles' look like some kind long boobs (or dicks so hard they came out of her back)
    Ah alright. ^^ I was just checking up in case! You're pretty good at the whole RNGing thing! =] Thank you for your kind response and good luck with your summer activities + future RNGing! I'll have a look in your thread every now and then.
    Hi there Tytus. ^^ I see you're RNG catching some Legendaries in HG/SS? Any chance you'd be interested in catching a few for me..? Or maybe you alrdy find some of my wanted IV-spreads etc interesting enough to do them? =]
    Hi Tytus.I would have posted in your thread but noticed the "Closed for summer",so i wanted to ask you if you're still trading for now.That's because i was looking for a Darkrai,like the one you posted in the DMP for like a year or so.
    You have totally de motivated me from doing my SR project in Plat after seeing your latest post in DMP.... ( i was planning to SR the regis)
    HEY!! you quoted me in your sig! jajaja
    I think I'm funny enough to be in 2 guys signatures jeje
    Replying to your post in my trade topic as I'm actually traveling away for the next week and will be back. I will have some EV training needs as I'm starting to work on teams for the VGS tournaments coming up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…