Winters Zombie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would like to pick up my Flaffy today plz. i just need to fix my router so it lets my ds online and I will be able to trade. Let me know if you can do it today.
    Dude, could you clone for me? o:
    It's just one Pokemon anyway. I'll just need 4 copies (including the one I sent you.) :D
    Hi I lost power for a few days and just got it back was wondering if you be able to trade for Aabokku that enaks in your giveaway sometime if not thats ok thank you either way
    Lmao it's not really MMORPG but you can battle other people. It's called DD Tank, I wanted something I didn't have to download onto my already filled up laptop. So I found something that was able to be played on a web browser. It's fun to shoot the hell out of people and laugh in there face :P.

Winters Zombie depressed? Never!!! What's up bro?
    No problem! :)
    The only bad thing now is that Diabolico won't trade it, I guess...
    I don't calculate or anything. It's just timing. I'm not the only one who can do it. Shawk can do it too.
    Lol. ._.
    It's not much of a direct translation anyway. It would be awkward if it's a direct one. So yea, you really don't wanna watch vids? D:
    Aww - poor baby :(
    /snugglehugglewuggles

But sometimes life give you lemons when you want oranges. The important thing is to still make that orange juice and forget about the lemonade, haha (I suck :P)

Anyways, remember this super positive super motivational quote: "Look forward! Go forward! Never stand still. Retreat and you will age. Hesitate and you will die"
    I can hit high delays like 3,000+ without Pikatimer because I'm pro. :pimp:

Just like what I told you. I don't use that. I can abuse almost anywhere as long as there's an analog clock.
    Good evening :) But for me its good morning ive decided to have an early wake up and I was wondering if youd be available to trade?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…