mattj
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, I can go on now if you want. Just so that we can get it over with and you can do what you need to do. Besides, I have to study due to finals coming up.
    Hey Matt, what's going on? I see that you're busy with B/W more than ever now that you can get ready for VGCs of next year. And I thought you were going to sit this one out, XD? J/k

BTW, I'm finally almost done with KANTO!! In about 2 weeks time I'll be able to move on to Johto and the rest of the regions. I should fly by Johto being half the mons are evos/pre-evo of Kanto. And the others should be able to follow up from then.

I'm predicting that I'll be ready to breed for B/W mons about spring or in the halfway point of 2011(I know, such a long time, XD), but at least I have like the other 493 ready to go, XD.
    Actually, never mind about the PID. I was gonna use it to figure out the state of the RNG at the game start, but I realized it was a lot easier just to change my emulator seed to match yours.

Unfortunately for you, it looks like you don't have a shiny PID until frame 1979 or so. :(
    Also, what's the nature of the first Pokemon you come across, without advancing the PIDRNG?
    Hey VGC Expert, I was just wondering... are Pokemon obtained on a Rom usable in VGC? Because I've obtained some Pokemon from people on Roms with English patches--hence, will Nintendo be able to tell my "Reshiram" was from a Japanese game/english patched Rom?
    AAAAAALWAYS
    I WANT TO BE WITH YOU
    AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU
    AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OHHH YEAHHH
    Ha ha ha. Make sure you order poutine for lunch when you cross into the Québec province.
    Yeah, so when I read all your rules and what kind of Pokémon you want, I go to quick reply section and make a post for you, how could I've seen that post? But whatever
    Apparently you assume everyone will read every bloody post in your thread. But I'm sorry I've missed that message, I shall wait until you've reopened it. :)
    I have an adament lv1 scizor and shiny metgross 252 atk/252/ Def/6hp
    That i want to trade for your yanma and jolteon
    Hmmmm..... Well, I don't think I know what a c - gear is but if you mean that device that shows the wifi access on the screen of your ds when you're playing pokemon b/w, then yeah, I think that's what you're talking about, right?
    Well.... First two questions is:

What is a "Mersenne Twister" based IV RNG?

And what is a C-Gear?
    Hey, I noticed you took your infinite credits offer down for the poliwag and Vulpix with Drizzle and Drought. Does that mean you found one? I will have a Poliwag with that ability today and a Vulpix in a couple of days! If you still need them that is.
    What are the distribution rights on Angel? I was thinking semi-maybe... because she wasn't from the giveaway like the others, but idk!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…