Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh I was just about to message you. I have the regis now. Copy my SS FC and tell me when you are getting online
    Either way that Mewtwo is scary lol
    Iv seen a few other shinys in my games and every time I have a heart attack lol
    I know the odds are in the millions so...haha
    My team is almost done just a bit longer its so close! Your team is gonna be Steel type right..cant wait!!!
    WOW your Mewtwos SpAtk was amazing!!!! I liked its moves to very balanced!!!
    Hahaha Thanks!!! The Shaymin was a gift from a friend and the Yanmega was pure luck I almost crapped my pants when I saw it lol as for the Dusk I couldnt get a good one so I asked a friend for help lol but after I train him and one other we shall have our EPIC BATTLE!!! Also I was alos thinking about adding a Bastiodon to my other party Ill have to go see how it does!
    ^_^
    Thanks! And I do have spare as long as you dont care about IVs nature etc Im going in now and you can take a look at em!
    BEST FRIEND!!!!! hahaha well now you know one of my Pokemon Im gonna be using :P
    If you dont mind can I trade again to evolve him?
    Thanks! Going in now!
    ^_^
    Nothing spectacular. One's jolly (lol) with 0/1/15/19/6/30 IVs and the other's docile with 27/10/1/3/6/25 IVs. Neither one have any EVs. I haven't bred any shieldons so I don't have any with too interesting IVs.

Sorry I missed you!
    Me neither but i have to trade with others right now... There is a looong line.
    Yeah. He needs to take a break, and im out to lunch. I can get back in about a half hour?
    -via mobile
    Yo! So its kinda a mixed party ghost dark theres not enough darks to exactly make a party hope thats ok
    and I should be ready tomorrow! Sorry this is taking so long :|
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…