Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I understand that but tbh I didn't expect whoever got subbed in this late to finish their match. Its really to late for anyone to get subbed in now and win so I guess your opponent gets the win. Thanks for telling me.
    you just got subbed into the doubles tournament. You are facing IPL. Good luck. The deadline is coming up soon so I suggest you hurry up.
    An hour from now would work for me, so 7:45 for me, Im not sure what time zone you're in.
    So we're paired now for the Nonagon tournament, I've gotten my teams ready so hopefully we can work out a time.
    Hi, we got paired for the FUK DRAGON tournament. My team is ready. Wanna battle?
    I'm agreeing with Doug here. It's pretty much the only complete argument that has been posted in the thread. Good job, and I'd like to see you post more :)
    Nice post in the suspect testing thread. Very logical and well-written. Get more involved on the forums -- we need good, intelligent posters here at Smogon!
    I can't get on smogon's server. Can you go to create a pokemon? I'll be on as "Macks"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…