Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah,when you save,can you save with this name ''ID_SID''

where ID and SID are the id/sid combo of the sav
    no prob,using the pokesav to create file is cheating,i'm lookinf for user that can help us
    No!!!!!!!!!

I have rom(i play on computer) and i have a flashcard(r4)
    i need only tons of white file.sav with different ID/SID combos,nothing else
    you didn't understand me,i don't need a method to transfer my game data from my ds to my pc
    yes with an emulator(i use desmune) you can save your game into file.sav(just go to file,then export backup memory as)

what is the NDS Adapter Plus?
    No need to apologize, it's a free request (which I appreciate). Anyway, I'll head back in.
    Thanks, I appreciate the offer. :)

I need the TMs for Substitute, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Brick Break and X-Scissor. And nope, I don't mind AR generated items.
    Well I've got a Timid Golduck with HP Grass, with the Calm Mind set from Smogon. Think that works pretty well.
    For as far as I know, these people only have legit Pokémon:
    Flora, -Red-, stonehenge22, UUWarrior, sophies, DarthChocoboz, Eminem, The Agonist, dela_Cruz, Syberia. Not sure about those others since I never traded with them. Bond's stuff looks legit to me, only he's acting like a bitch xD

And that Slowpoke was just for fun, wanted to replace my older Slowking, that was waaaaay before I knew about IV's and stuff :p So now I've got a better one. :)
    Well, I think that the legitness of a Pokémon depends on the person you are trading with. I mean, I will never trade any hacks :p And if I trade with someone, I want them to have a trade thread, so I can see what they have, what they've traded and with who they traded. You can always ask me if you are not sure about a trade. :)

Well I just did a Shiny Calm Slowpoke ^^ Shininess on the 1st try, IV's on 3rd :P man I'm getting good at this xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…