Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• way to post on your own wall :p
    im desprate as i dont have hg/ss and i need it for a tornament in 4 hours xD
    Just keep up the good work. If it is indeed good, you will be recognized by the relevant badge leader. Asking for badges, as you may have guessed, is the best way to not get them.
    I'm doing marsh abuse with no codes on a cart.....
    ._____.
    try for a standing legendary in Platinum, they are quite easy to get

edit: going to bed =_= lol night
    lol yeah i noticed the 31 speed iv thing xD
    Congrats, really great job! :D I'm good, still trying to RNG ridiculous projects hahah.
    With great power comes great responsibility. Cliche, but true. As a mod, I've had to take more consideration towards professionalism in my forum relations than I had in the past.
    Hey man! Sorry for the long delay in getting back to you - had to handle a lot of school work and whatnot. That's actually the main reason why I left. Try and sort out my life, my ambitions. Had to start taking my work seriously if I ever wanted to really pursue my dreams. Decided to drop by for old times sake and talk to you guys (since I never forgot our little rag-tag group either :P). I'm surprised Shella left, though from the circumstances I could dig up, I don't blame her. It's a real pity, though. Really miss her antics. But anyway, enough about that.
    How've you been, Defense? Looks like you're the sole survivor of the year, and you're holding up pretty well, if I do say so myself. Nice to see you're still into Pokemon - something I can't really say for myself. Hope that everything's going your way, bro.
    Ohai :o How r u son? lol Been real busy with exams and such, hopefully I can be more active now >.>
    Eh... Smogon is fine. Way too many people who take it too seriously
    Ehh. I personally liked Kipper and Genji rather then Dusknoir or Grovyle.
    They had mors sentimental value! :p

Both are EV'd, and rape the OU/UU haha.
    Lol it was.
    You won my giveaway a couple months back! :p
    The date you joined smogon is my birthday! :)
    Well, for the hide thing, you need to disable the current editor mode. Go to the upper right hand corner, and click the highlighted icon. Then, everything should appear in icons. If you send me what you want to have in there, I can format it for you.
    Hi! It HAS been a while. xD
    It's okay, I understand. :]
    Great job on the analyses by the way. xD

Lawl, well if I can hit my stupid delay I might, but still haven't yet. :s
    Aww, I wish you would learn. :c

Lul, quit stalking my VM's. xD
    It's okay, I don't mind. I do it a lot too. :p
    I come back to realise that everyone's up and left?!
    Man, you guys bring back horrible memories.
    What's up? Or have you forgotten who I am?
    you might wanna read through the overview of your Wormadam analysis, "she" should be changed to "it" and you should also remove the "(comma)" thing too.
    And, grammar checks happen after the QC stage anyway, which I'm not a member of either.
    I'm not an official member of the GP team, so you'll have to contact one of them from the list in the GP queue.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…