Canelo351
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Q_Q
    I've been trying to find a good BCC Scyther frame and seed for ages. I've been told that the encounter slots for the contest are undiscovered, and I can't tell you how frustrated I've been doing hours of precise RNG advancement just to run into a Venonat!
    I just want to be able to catch one myself so I can nickname it! :(
    alright, it's 9:23 am here, and ill be going on at 10:00 am, ok?
    Sorry for lagging while we were trading. Right when we started people came over to my house so I was a bit distracted. Thank you for doing the CP for me. We can both redis the Raikou, but I will not be putting it in my thread. None of my pokes are redistributable and I will not trade your Scyther to anyone.
    I Was on 4-6 and then went out, got home at 9, so I'll play in the morning, ok? :D
    just reply here with VMs. Also, you listed the jolly mew twice so you need to pick 3 more pokes. Let me know when you're ready. In the meantime I'm gonna take out the trash.
    I just looked at your post in my thread again. The Mews are already on my Diamond game and I don't have copies in Emerald, so I cannot teach them the moves you listed. Do you want to pick something else?
    Hey, just saw your VM. I'm gonna do a quick trade with Sophies and then I'll be able to trade with you.
    D':
    dang, if you see this, go on x-box, please. :D
    search "Jochsbi"
    1. go to griff-ball.
    2. fill up the lobby with guests.
    3. get into the game.
    4. kill the guests.
    dont pick up the ball though, this way you get alot of rounds of killing.
    multi-player :(
    but i've got an idea, do you have 4 controllers/can get 4 guests into a game?
    its get 1500 kills this week! xD
    im only at 699 :(
    but, i didnt play wednesday and thursday.
    I tend to stay away from the Apricorn balls because they have no animations. Luxury would be my #1 choice, but Ulta is fine too. I saw your post. Yes, the Scizor is shiny, and the spread you listed is indeed my shiny spread in Diamond. It comes in adamant and Impish and is ability 1. I also have a 31/31/30/x/31/31 jolly ability 1 spread in my Plat game. I'll CYT in a while, but I'm gonna update my sprites first.
    Hey,

Can you try asking the other people? I'm about to head out for the airport for a school trip, and won't be back until next week. I've still got some stuff to do before heading off, so mind if you find someone else? If you can't find someone else, I'll trade with you, but it'll have to be next Friday.

Thanks,

SA
    Yea, tell me about it! I was using sprites from psypokes and the whole site is down today. Anyway, ultra ball sounds good. Also, if you could pick the 4 things you want as payment at the time we trade for the Raikou that would be great!
    Dammit! Almost all of my sprite links are broken! Anyways, it doesn't matter if it is shiny or not. I'd like it caught in either a luxury ball or an ultra ball. I don't care about the capture location or date. We can both have redis rights on it, but I will not be putting it in my thread. The payment will be 4 credits. Let me know if all that sounds okay to you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…