Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the awesome giveaway!! I'd like the two shiny lati's and a timid jirachi (nicknamed Corona - the star meaning crown!)
    My fc is 3267 5935 1237
    Hi there, thanks for the awesome giveaway!! I'd like the following Pokes:

[IMG]
    LATIAS ("Latias") (♀)
    Timid | Levitate
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    Hidden Power: N/A

[IMG][IMG]
    LATIOS ("Latios") (♂)
    Timid | Levitate
    31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 30
    Hidden Power: Fire 70

[IMG][IMG]
    Jirachi
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    I'd like a Careful Jirachi, and I'd like its nickname to be "MeteorSrwm" (without the commas)

Thanks!
    For the giveaway could I have the HP Fire Latias, HP Fire Latios, and a Careful Jirahi please? Thank you soo much! I can trade whenever.
    I can get these from another distributor if you'd like.
    From the giveaway could I have the two shiny Lati's and a timid Jirachi please? I can trade whenever you're ready. :)
    For the giveaway:
    Ambipom @ Life Orb
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Adamant/Jolly
    Effort Values: 248 HP/ 100 Def/ 156 Spe
    Moves:
    ~Beat Up
    ~Fake Out
    ~U-Turn
    ~Thunder Wave/Toxic
    Beat Up becomes 20 BP and if you have high attack pokemon on your team, then it does a lot of damage.
    For your giveaway, I would like to enter a bulky spinblocker Chandelure.

Chandelure (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 40 SAtk / 52 Spd
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Substitute
    - Pain Split
    - Shadow Ball

The EV's allow you to outrun minimum speed Rotom, and base 85 pokemon. The SpA EV's are to hit Latias for a OHKO after Rocks IIRC, and the rest of the EV's optimize your defenses.

The reason why this set is cool is because of Flash Fire, a unique typing with different resistences from common spinblockers, and the suprise factor. Sub allows you to scout for Tyranitar so you can burn it, or stall things out with Toxic Spikes. Pain Split keeps you alive, and allows you to outstall Blissey. Shadow Ball is nice reliable STAB.

It is a more offensive option for a spinblocker, with that base 145 SpA while still retaining great bulk. Rotom F is no longer a ghost, so Chandelure can make a great alternative.
    For the giveaway:

Gengar @Black Sludge
    Timid - 4 HP/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe
    ~ Substitute
    ~ Toxic
    ~ Venoshock
    ~ Hex

Many people overlook the great versatility in Gengar's poison-typing. Gengar being an infamous special sweeper can make great use of the deadly combination of Toxic + Venoshock behind a Substitute, which becomes Gengar's strongest attack at 130 BP, add onto the effect of Hex activated once Toxic is inflicted it also becomes more powerful than Shadow Ball. Of course this only works once Steel types are out of the way.
    Landorus @ Leftovers
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Sand Force
    EVs: 6 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    -Calm Mind
    -Earth Power
    -Focus Blast
    -Hidden Power (Ice)

Believe it or not, landy has 115 SpA. It's fast. And it has sand force boosted earth powers and excellent coverage. This set will catch so many teams that rely on Gliscor and Skarmory to check sand teams by complete surprise. Pair this up with Excadrill, surprise and KO the Gliscor (don't reveal CM yet), then sweep. Very few direct counters to this thing and even faster threats like other Excadrill can't 2HKO usually due to great typing and decent defenses. Lati@s can revenge, but since you will be using ttar you can just pursuit them.
    Infernape set:

Adamant, 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP
    Choice Scarf

Flare Blitz
    Close Combat
    U-Turn
    Stone Edge/Thunder Punch (I used Stone Edge)

Many of the people I battled in the 4th gen were surprised when I used this as a lead, because no one expected Choice Scarf at the time. I came up with this because I got a good Infernape on the GTS without a Speed nature. Close Combat and Flare Blitz are standard attacks, while U-Turn is for momentum. Stone Edge was filler, in case something resisted the other moves, though Thunderpunch lets you revenge DD Gyarados or something.

Even in the analysis, I don't see this moveset suggested, and I'm not sure why. It can get some surprising kills. Iron Fist would be recommended for the new generation, of course.

My Pearl FC is 2322 1212 8284, and I'd be interested in either a Timid HP Fire Latios or a Timid Jirachi. A Jolly Jirachi would be fine if it had the moveset of Iron Head, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, and Trick.
    Manectric @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Lightningrod
    EVs: 4HP / 252 Satk / 252 Spe
    Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
    -Volt Switch
    -Overheat
    -Hidden Power Ice
    -Switcheroo

This is a really effective moveset on a pokemon you that you never see. This is able to revenge kill many top threats such as Garchomp, Landorus and Gliscor. Volt Switch is an excellent move for scouting and it keeps the momentum on your side. Overheat destroys Ferrothorn and Skarm just to name a few. Switcheroo is the best part of this set because it lets you easily cripple Blissey or any other walls. You can also run Choice Specs instead but I find the Scarf set to be more effective in the OU tier.

Heart Gold FC: 0045 5240 9389
    Gliscor (F) @ Flying Gem
    Trait: Sand Veil
    EVs: 252 HP / 72 Atk / 184 Def
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Swords Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Acrobatics
    - Rock Polish
    Double boosting set that uses it's 2 most powerful stab moves. Flying Gem is to get an initial acrobatics boost when used and then acrobatics continually provides a 165 BP move. Bulk is for surviving hits in order to get boost.
    Ok here's my attempt. My friend gave me this set, and I've been using it to alot of success on the BW UU tier so he it is.

Nidoqueen (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sheer Force
    EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spd
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Sludge Wave / Earth Power
    - Fire Blast
    - Ice Beam

It's a standard defensive Nidoqueen, but with a very offensive twist. It serves as a main check to most of the fighting , bug , grass types in UU and actually has the power to KO them now. The way I use Nidoqueen is to examine the opponents team first with Team Preview and decide whether I shoud set up Toxic Spikes or not. If not I'll just use each attack accordingly depending on which pokemon I'm up against. Sludge Wave is basically for stab or you can use Earth Power, but Sludge Wave hits more stuff. Fire Blast makes it a perfect counter for Heracross, and Ice Beam counters most ground types such as Donphan. The Speed Evs allow Nidoqueen to outspeed defensive Milotic.
    I posted this in the "creative movesets" thread a while back, but here it is again. Awesome job with those pokemon!!

Toxic stalling lileep:
    Lileep
    Bold/Calm/Sassy/Relaxed nature
    EV's-252 HP/252 SpD or Def depending on nature
    Item-Eviolite
    Ability-Suction Cups or Storm Drain

Moves
    -Stealth Rock/Stockpile (note that stealth rock and recover are illegal if using storm drain)
    -Toxic/Stockpile
    -Leech Seed
    -Recover/Rest (note that stealth rock and recover are illegal if using storm drain)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…