Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, thanks! I ev trained my Adamant Axew to have 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed, but checked the analysis and realized it needs 36 HP/252 Attack/252 Speed. I would like one copy of the Axew wiped clean, one copy to have the old spread, and one copy to have the new spread. Would you be able to do that?
    Ditto here. The CG was to my liking. Can't wait to see more of 'em. :D
    I'm guessing the next season will probably air next April.
    I can trade now- the EV spread is
    252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpDef
    Moves:
    -Curse
    -Recover
    -Waterfall
    -Earthquake

And I can trade now, I'll add your FC and come to wifi.
    Oh and I'd like the EV'd version level 50. Thanks.
    sounds good, are you able to clone? because I will need a copy of the UT version back also
    Thanks to you too!

You should really think about making a thread if you've got time; you've got some pretty good stuff. 8^y
    Sounds good, no problem. I'll be here when you're done. Probably go grab a bite to eat in the meantime.
    Okay, won't be too long. About to enter a trade with Luxpluff, then once that's done I'll send you a VM.
    You know, I always forget to think about that until after the BP is done, lol.

Looking at the list you posted, I like the shiny Azelf. Who is the OT and what are the redis rights on it?
    I have decided to not get that Charmander as I have seen that he already has 510 EVs without experience plus the fact that he RNG'd a Contrarian Serperior without it being released makes it even more suspicious. I'll be waiting till the event comes out in Europe so I'll ask someone to RNG it for me

thanks anway for all your help
    the big man... HASS the ferroseed
    [IMG]-->[IMG][IMG]
    #597 Ferroseed (★) | Gender: Female
    OT: KHIFT | ID no. 31712
    Hatch Location: Victory Road
    Nature: Careful | Ability: Iron Barbs
    31/31/31/31/31/31 | HP Dark 70
    Egg moves: Spikes | Stealth Rock
    Availability: UT Lv. 1
    Hey, I saw your post about kazowars program. Could you provide some info on that that? A link perhaps?
    So I feel silly now. I just hatched your Ferroseed, went to go check the BP off, and then realized I hatched a LS + Spikes Ferroseed when you asked for a Spikes + Rocks Ferroseed.

Ah well, I've actually already got a Spikes + Rocks Crustle hanging around from another project. It's just a matter of re-breeding now to add that to the list =). Won't be long.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…