OmegaForte
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i dont remember which thread lol, but yea i want to use this new team i made. im currently 4-0 with it so i need to play you to see if ive just been lucky or not
    I would just buy a new DS, but since repairing it seems cheaper I guess that's the better option. It just seems like a lot of complicated stuff to me xD
    Oh, so you need a completely new ribbon thingy? Well, good luck fixing that! I hope it works for you :o
    Thanks so much for the Ralts. It's really amazing! If there's anything else you want from me, just request and I'll give it to you!

Oh, I see. I'm really sorry about your cable :( I heard Gamestop sells new DS Lites for around $100, and used ones for less. The originals probably cost less.
    Ok. They're 140 HP/60 Def/56 SpD/252 Spe. I'm going to shift her and change it to 204 HP/54 Def/252 Spe, so if you'd rather have that spread, lmk.

Oh, I see :( I have an old DS Lite with a similar problem, but if you just move the top screen to a certain position, it works (It's really wobbly, though).

NNd her, I'll register your DPPt FC and get on wifi!
    Ok, so I trade you a fodder to your DPPt game?

Also, did you want her EV Wiped, or no?

Sorry, I have no idea what the means :o

Cloning now, then I'll NN her Misora.
    Yeah, I can NN her once I get her on my SS, which I just finished transferring her. I need to clone her, and get you my FC. :]
    How come it's over? And, what kind of ribbon? Also, by "this" do you mean this trade? Because if you don't want to do this trade, that's ok, just tell me! :]

Sorry, I don't have my SS FC memorized, I'll get it as soon as I transfer them.
    Aww, why? :(

And, ok. I'd like the Dive ball version please. I need to transfer my Lati@s to SS real quick, though!
    Hey, I finally got all 40 ribbons on my Lati@s! It took longer because I had to complete the Sinnoh dex in order to get to the Resort Area, but I did it :D

Lmk when you would like to trade :) And, do you want it on G4 or 5? Also, should I EV Wipe the Latias (Sadly it's at Lv. 100 because of the lack of Auto Level 100 in BW, so you won't be able to re-EV it unless you shift it)? Here are the details:

140 HP/60 Def/56 SpD/252 Speed; Calm Mind/Recover/Dragon Pulse/Hidden Power

I was planning on shifting her to BW so I could fix up the EV spread a little. I really should've kept a copy under Lv. 100 .-. I was thinking of dumping more into HP and less into her defense/SpD because those EVs don't help much. I can also change her moveset if you want. Just let me know :)

And sorry about her being Lv. 100, I know that was a big mistake since you can't change the EVs in G4 :/
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to get this done.

I lost on battles 21, 36, 31, and 49 just now. You were right to warn me of the aggravation of the Tower; it was over four years ago that I beat it in Diamond, and I was just too rusty. I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you back your Froslass without a ribbon. Sorry to disappoint.

I have stuff to do for tommorrow so I can't really invest time in another run, at least not time for a full 49 battles. It's a shame, as you have a lot of Pokemon that I was interested in. Tell me when you want me to trade it back, if this is your only one and you don't have it cloned. If you have clones of it and you want me to release this one, I will.
    Really? :o

That's weird. I was able to win the contests easily with Bulbapedia's help and the bought Poffins and the correct colored scarf.
    Were the Pt. Poffins enough? Yeah, they were more than enough if you balance out the stats good. The great thing is, they only increase the sheen by 1 star!

Also, for the dress up part, there's a Bulbapedia page that explains which accessories give you more hearts for which theme. Just go to bulbapedia and type in "Accessories". It helped me a lot! And, use the blue/red/yellow/green scarfs. They help as well.
    Buying the ribbons? Yeah, I have an AR :P I can easily get the ribbons. Really, the hardest ribbons to get were the BT ones. But since Lati@s are so awesome, it was pretty easy.

The contest ribbons were easy because you can buy awesome Poffins in Veilstone. At first I tried making my own and I almost messed up Latias' contest stats, but luckily they were high enough so I could win. Latios' contest stats were much higher because I only used bought poffins :P
    Hey there, just an update on the ribbons: I got the Sinnoh Champ one just now, and I'm trying to get to the Resort Area to buy those other 3 :)

And she should be at max happiness by now, so the Footprint ribbon should be easy to get!
    I might be able to, depending on how well its stats have been raised.The Wi-Fi one was the hardest one for me, but the Multi and Double shouldn't be too bad!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…