Biosci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's fine, non C-Gear is much easier than C-Gear regardless. Well, as for frame 1 seeds, I tried to do frame 2+ seeds but my PID always messes up for some reason, so as always, Chatots to the rescue.

And cool, take your time, again. No hurries. :) This future Chandelure should be useful at some point for VGC 2012. If I had a third credit, I'd ask you if you'd do a BP on Amoonguss, but I don't, so I'll just stick to those two I listed.
    Good enough, and speaking of RNG'ing, when I first started RNG abusing, for non C-Gear, I usually use frame 1 regardless as advancing frames tend to throw me off with the PID frame. Seems like for that part, Chatot is your friend. C-Gear, on the other hand...well, I'm more concerned with the nature/ability, but eh.
    Would be sweet if you make your steps detailed so that others can understand fully, and as long as that's in effect, you're guaranteed some more views.

And nice. :)
    Heh, yeah. And sure, take your time as I'm not really in a hurry. I won't be able to trade until somewhere around 8pm PST anyway (depending on how long my schoolwork takes).

Timer0 can screw people over, and I can fully understand. Has happened to me plenty of times, so yeah.
    Oh wait, forgot to mention, as for abilities, Drought for Vulpix and Flash Fire for Litwick. >_<

(knew I would forget something, but they're in my wants section in my trade thread)
    Like I said, it's annoying, but I don't really care. People can't follow simple rules and are too lazy to learn how to RNG themselves I guess.
    Weird. People being dishonest is annoying, but whatever. Yeah, I'd like that Clamperl, but I can't trade until later.
    Virizion - #640 (Jolly)
    HP: 23 - 25
    Att: 16 - 17
    Def: 21 - 22
    SpA: 26
    SpD: 2 - 3
    Speed: 20 - 22

Virizion - #640 (Jolly) : 23 - 25 / 16 - 17 / 21 - 22 / 26 / 2 - 3 / 20 - 22

Possible Hidden Power Types: Electric, Fighting, Fire, Flying, Grass, Ground, Poison, Steel, Water
    Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 60, 61, 63, 65, 66, 68
    Ok have 4. Before we do cloning and stuffs, I'll give you Deoxys 4th Gen. Then you can clone & send me Tirtouga
    Reckon you can clone for me tomorrow? 6 Pokemon. I need a copy of each one, so Original + Extra. Except for the Tentacool, which I'll need 2 extra copies of (Original + Extra + Extra) Thanks! 5th Gen. You cannot keep any copies so I'm offering 3 credits.
    I see. I gave up shiny but i just dont understand why its not jolly and its IV's arent 31 in anything.
    " At Captain Interlock - In response to your CMT"

Like that next time ok?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…