Expert Evan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh wow :( That's really disappointing to hear. Don't think i'll be able to type everything up again x_x
    Hi EE :3 I was wondering what happened to my trading thread since I can't access it :(
    Yeah, that was me. I Really need to PP up my Blizzard. I was actually pretty mad at the end of that. One more scarf blizzard, and I could've won :p. GG besides.
    Hey Expert Evan, can you show me how to make my VM wall private just for my friends?

It seems that somebody is bothering, after I told him many times not to reply. I even tried editing my "Contacts" list, but I don't know how.
    I was setting up a tradethread with my friend and using numbers to reserve each post so that I knew which posts were which and Mekkah decided to delete post 13 because, I quote: '13 brings bad luck'. Which is highly unfair as now a deleted post message is in the middle of the thread.

I hear you might be willing to undelete the post.
    Here is the link: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3456971
    Please could you undelete it if Mekkah hasn't already by the time you read this. I would be very greatful.
    Ha mine was about 1897 last I checked, and I know what you mean if I weren't addicted to the game I'd have stopped after the 7th D/C.
    Oh thanks so much EE, take you time mate, I honestly wasn't expecting to get anything, just trying my luck lol :'D
    Get back to me anytime you like, no rush :3
    Hey Jeff, I just thought you might be interested in being part of a group with positive people. That's why I sent you an invitation. You don't have to join it but you can if you want. :)
    Hello Evan, I wanted to make a question about Giveaway rulings. I'm aware that all Giveaways have a 48 hour limit, but I wanted to make a Zelda theme giveaway next month, going for one week until Nov 20th, when Skyward Sword comes out (that's when I would decide the winners). Each day I would post a Zelda game and a Pokemon related to that game. Would this be allowed?
    oh, really? How do you know its really the same person?
    Also why dont you allow more than one account? he/she is just gonna make another one anyway. Im not trying to be rude but i'd really like to find out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…