Loukas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• how did you make egg pokes shiny? on emerald? excluding having a lot of .sav's

how did you abuse an id/sid to get them shiny ?
    No it would be no problem at all :) As long as you can wait until the weekend to trade, since I just have more time then.
    Hey Loukas, I'd also like to spend a credit on this if possible:

[IMG]
    ミュウ(★)[IMG]
    |OT:Lukas|ID:10652|Gender:N/A|
    |Ability:Synchronize|Nature:Jolly|
    |IV's:31/31/31/0/31/31|EV's:UT|
    |Availability: Lv30|
    |Hidden Power: N/A |
    |Moves:Counter,Soft boiled|
    |Notes: Emulator Used, Wrap Code Used|
    That's good. Well, if 4 subs + 1 HP was the only concern, I guess the other values could work; but there is Stealth Rock, I forgot it :(
    Hi, that's a good Dugtrio in the Discuss my Pokémon thread. But will an IV of 25 or 29 in HP not work? Since HP IV 21 leaves the HP Stat as 4x+1 (x is the HP Stat of the substitute), with HP IV 25 or 29 the Stat will be 4x+1+4 = 4(x+1)+1 or 4x+1+8 = 4(x+2)+1. The substitutes keep a little more HP and the Dugtrio still survives with 1 HP after four subs. Anyway, good logic of yours, and good Pokémon.
    ...a dmp file like a pokemon? Well it first depends if the pokemon is from the party or for the PC. I don't know the locations for JP Emerald though. However, the first part of a pokemon is the PID so if you search the RAM for the PID you should be able to locate where you need to insert a pokemon. So you would do this:
    1) Put a pokemon with a known PID in the first slot of your party
    2) Search the RAM for the PID to get the starting location
    3) Put some random pokemon you want to lose in the first slot
    4) Somehow insert the .dmp file in that location, which will overwrite that pokemon

Unfortunately I don't know how to actually put a .dmp file in the game.

Alternatively if you have a save file with the pokemon in that save you can use Enciclopedia Pokemon. It's kinda like Pokegen but it only works for pokemon in your party.
    Do you mean that you want to make a dump of a pokemon yourself or insert a dumped pokemon into your game?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…