Cipher Admin Lovrina

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whoa :o Is that the only log Gastrodon has been used to that success? It seems like a great weapon under the rain :) Especially with its natural bulk, great STAB, and the boost from Specs AND the rain!
    This is a competitive game though. Players at YCS play to win rather than using their favorites. Favorites are for locals, and for casual play I think. xD

That team gets shit on by Hidden Power Ice or Rock Volcarona by the way. :(

You lack Stealth Rock, and it gets numerous opportunities to set up against that team. You can also very well lose the weather war to Sun, and such.
    I don't know. I have been really busy.

Well, I don't lol. Try using both of those, and a bunch of fire weak pokemon or something.

I personally like HP Grass for Rotom and Gastrodon.
    I dont have a lot up yet but I'm hunting for parents. Im getting a Hippopotas and Larvitar now. :)
    Well.. he has been giving signs. :(

Take it easy for now. Play for fun, not to win. Just take it easy. You just got back. You need to relax. Team is fine, but you can play with it idk.
    Team might be a little outdated or your getting outplayed. The team usually works pretty well for me.

Not now, and why is it such a crisis?
    Ok! So after I finish the Modest shiny East sea (That's the blue one, right? :P) Shellos and trade it to you I'll get started on Milotic!
    I already have a shiny HP Grass Modest (Or Timid, I forgot) Feebas on 5th gen, so I'd rather do the Bold, but if you want me to do the Modest/Timid I can try. That way you'll get it faster. :P

But if you're willing to wait Bold works too!
    Its no problem. (:

Suicune itself isn't very paltry, but it is workable. Offensive Suicune still sets up on a lot of pokemon and it still breaks apart certain teams. If no time to set it, it usually acts as a tank.

Eh, you should run Milotic as a Life Orb tank. Offensive Milotic seems bad. If you can focus on the pure bulk, with a ton of HP - it would probably be a little better lol. Make it tanky.
    They may not have Recover, that doesn't mean they aren't better than Milotic right now.

I am not insulting your favorite pokemon. I just don't want you to hinder yourself competitively. I am trying to help you.
    I think its the little red-headed step sister. I would even run something silly like Rain Dance Kingdra, LO Tentacruel, or Agility Empoleon over it. I might be just overworked and tired, but its how I feel.

Defensive Milotic is okay, but offensive is really pushing it nowadays. This isn't DPP UU.

To each their own. How are you though? I like Scarf Moxie Mence.
    Offensive Suicune can attack right off the back. +0 Leftovers Hydro Pump 2HKO's many things, such as Scizor. It is also bulkier, and has Leftovers. It just has the perk to boosting itself.

Marvel Scare is all cute and nice, but its not like it would appreciate a burn, a paralysis, or Toxic. It isn't defensive, it is offensive. At least Pressure can mess with Heatran and random Hydro Pumps.

Offensive Suicune is just better. Its faster too. :(
    If I were to be mean, I would tell you to go back on your trip lol.

I would rather use Leftovers Calm Mind Suicune any day. It almost completely, if not completely outclasses it.
    Ok, I'll let you know if I see any that look cool! And if there are any number 8 ones that are cool ;)
    Yeah, I can try. I might not be able to get an exact ID, though :( It's kind of hard to find an exact ID for a shiny spread, but I can try searching for an exact ID if you'd like. If I can't find an exact ID, you can tell me your favorite numbers and I'll look at the results I did get and tell you which ones I think you'll like.
    Good. :D
    I can do shiny timid HP fire on Korean HG. :o
    I'll prolly do HP Electric or Grass for one of the non-shiny ones.

Personally, I can't choose between those two balls. Both fit it beautifully. Quick matches more, with it's tail lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…