Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we play for NUL, im gmt-4, can play any weekday from 4pm my time onward, should be available this weekend as well, just let me know what works best for you.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    would you wanna play now/soon? if not, perhaps we can shoot for wednesday or thursday after like 8pm?
    Hikertoad
    Hikertoad
    i'm down to play now
    lol why did u leave when i started talking to you... come back
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    On phone, didn’t get any PM before I DCd and was only on for the OLT battle. Can’t play now
    crayon pop
    LOL stfu nelson
    BW Championship R3, I'm GMT+2 and quite flexible schedule wise. I would prefer not to play too late my time if possible.
    Teclis
    Teclis
    9PM should be fine by me. Cya then !
    Teclis
    Teclis
    I may be a bit late (perhaps 30mins or so). We can postpone this to tomorrow same hour if you want to.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    i can play at like noon-1pm my time tomorrow (6-7pm your time), but no later. i can start at like 3pm-3:30pm my time (9-9:30pm your time) today, but no later bc of class. if you're much later today, then we can try tomorrow. if that time tomorrow doesn't work, then we can try to find each other this weekend, but i'm not sure specifically when i will be on
    Hello everyone. For those of you that don't know me, I'm Finchinator. I've played competitive pokemon for three years now and most of my time doing so has been spent on PO and their forums, but I certainly don't pull a blind eye to what's going on here either.
    etern
    etern
    While I am not too established a battler or user on Smogon, I'd like to RMT this BW OU team as it's one of my favorite teams and BW OU is my best tier currently (although I also specialize in XY and DPP). Without further ado, I present to you the team:
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    oh no.
    I think the Sets VR link in the regular VR rankings needs to be updated to the v2 one.
    ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴠᴀsᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛᴏ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴘᴀᴍᴍᴇʀs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏғ Purges ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴅs. ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ. ᴄᴏᴘʏ! ᴘᴀsᴛᴇ! ᴄʜᴀᴛ sᴘᴀᴍ ʙʟᴀsᴛ ᴏғғ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʟɪɢʜᴛ! sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴅs ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ! , LUL ᴛʜᴀᴛs ʀɪɢʜᴛ!
    Hope I'm not being dumb, but you've stated in the recent OU VR update that Zygarde and Ash-Gren have risen to S. Their position hasn't changed yet, though, so I'm a little confused. Just thought I'd inquire.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    No, I didn’t. They didn’t rise to s. They were just voted on. Read my post.
    Hey ! I'm working on the translation of your article about the power rankings of the Smogon Snake Draft 2 from English to French. As I read the part about the Celadon City Cobras, I wondered what you meant when you used the abbreviation "TDs". The whole sentence is
    "The Cobras were largely regarded as an experiment by the TDs from the beginning"
    Thank you in advance !
    Jordy
    Jordy
    TDs stands for Tournament Directors
    Cehachixe
    Cehachixe
    thanks !
    this is the kind of shit u guys pull off that makes people always mad at u, was it too hard to answer yes or no? Does Having a mod status under ur name or having a shiny badge give you the extra right to be hostile, sarcastic to everyone and post unfriendly one-liners or what?

What great role models we have, then they complain why do peopel reply agressively to their posts all the time when they know well its cause
    LORD HELIX 65
    but eternally is right
    LORD HELIX 65
    a "badge" is just a colorful, virtual icon on a screen. It doesn't make you a better person, it doesn't help you contribute meaningfully to society, nor does it let you act hypocritically or above the rules that you are supposed to be promoting as a moderator
    LORD HELIX 65
    sorry for the rant but yeah someone had to say it cuz lotsa people with badges have an inflated ego
    just wanted to say thanks for twisting my words around, just cause arrogant people can never be wrong. You are still wrong though, cause Ferro can hit zygarde with leech seed, and since the post was only about using seed on coil set, not dd set. Though thanks for just ignoring everything I posted.
    just wanted to say thanks for twisting my words around, just cause arrogant people can never be wrong. You are still wrong though, cause Ferro can hit zygarde with leech seed, and since the post was only about using seed on coil set, not dd set. Though thanks for just ignoring everything I posted.
    Do you know how I can find the WCOP team (pastes) threads? Forum search button rarely co-operates lol.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    dont really think such a thread exists afaik
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…