[Beginner] BI-WINNING Mafia - Game Over! SCFiI and Hydrattler Win!

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
fake logs. No timestamps.

SL: I would never stoop that low to get you jealous to godkill yourself. You can trust me man. Just ask me any question you want, regardless of whether or not you're my tutee. Remember man, I'm your friend. I wouldn't go for a girl that my homie was fighting for. Just keep on goin' you player! I will confirm that she did give out a pic of herself on IRC, but I did not say those words. You can thank me in the thread for my honesty man.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
<Yeti> cncnd
<LadySalamence> <snip>
<iss> ooh an image
<HSA> :D
<StevenSnype> FINALLY
<StevenSnype> LS GIVES A PIC
<Yeti> yep, that's ls
<StevenSnype> REJOICE
<LadySalamence> ok, happy???
<StevenSnype> yes
<Walrein> rofl
<Walrein> wait till sl sees this

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
<Yeti> cncnd
<LadySalamence> <snip>
<iss> ooh an image
<StevenSnype> FINALLY
<Yeti> yep, that's ls
<StevenSnype> REJOICE
<StevenSnype> yes
<Walrein> rofl
<kingofkongs> cncnd that id tap dat
<StevenSnype> ^

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
<kingofkongs> ls, pic now
<kingofkongs> it can't take 5 minutes to upload a pic
<Yeti> cncnd
<LadySalamence> <snip>
<iss> ooh an image
<StevenSnype> FINALLY
<Yeti> yep, that's ls
<StevenSnype> REJOICE
<StevenSnype> yes

<Walrein> rofl
<kingofkongs> cncnd that id tap dat
<StevenSnype> ^
<LadySalamence> wait i have to give it to sl?!
<Walrein> yes

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
HE POSTED

Shouts iss, ejaculating at the site of Shining Latios' contribution to the thread.

The horndog had been kidnapped and told not to post, however he broke the terms of his kidnapping to try and get pics from Lady Salamence.

He was warned.

Cerberus roars his mighty heads, eying the foolish young boy.

"I have better plans for this one..." he smirks, then drags Shining Latios and a large container of lube back down his whirlpool.

Shining Latios lets out one final cry of agony as Cerberus thrusts into his butt, and then the waters close back up.

You all know, he's not coming back.

Dear Shining Latios/ribeye, you are NBC

You are the weakest of the main four broadcasting networks and nobody really feels sorry for you. You used to be so successful and skew young, dictating the target demo these days, but then your comedy blocks fell apart and your only remotely-successful drama these days (mostly due to your incompetence as a network) is Law & Order: SVU, which is about to get boned by one of your teammates’ shows, the Great CSI. You went bankrupt after the initial SANDS ACQUISITIONS, INC. vs MUDS REBELS conflicts, but the MUDS bought up your remaining assets.

Every night, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX – Change user’s schedule so much nobody can find them". You will constantly change when that user appears where during the night, much like you do with your shows so nobody can ever watch them, which will deter everyone trying to target them except killers, who will be determined to track them through your chaotic schedule changes.

Additionally, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX – Cast user in a bad show". You will think a terrible show concept is actually good and ask that user to star in it, which will negate their vote because everyone will think they’re a joke for being associated with the project.

You currently hold a Good Show Script. <snip>
You are allied with the MUDS REBELS. You win if the MUDS eliminate all threats. Additionally, you must gain access to the MUDS, and all living team members at the time of winning must have held it, in addition to it currently being in your possession.

Quote: We really can’t understand why a spinoff show we pulled to retool, after lying and prematurely canceling its mothership, then put back on the air months later against two fellow procedurals in a different timeslot, got destroyed in the ratings. Or why we had to cancel it.
The Good Show Script is now in the SANDS ARENA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)