[Beginner] BI-WINNING Mafia - Game Over! SCFiI and Hydrattler Win!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
kingofkongs said:
This huge shark-like monster flashed his giant fins in your direction and warned you, if you talk, you die. You had better not post in the thread during this day cycle or you'll probably get sliced to death.
If you wanna talk, IRC will do. I will also give the lynch target via IRC.

Yeti

dark saturday
DEATHLINE

It is now morning. kingofkongs jitterishly rushes around the village, eager for blood.

"AWOOOOOOOO," he howls, while you all uneasily watch him.

Everyone gathers to watch the events unfold, wondering what kingofkongs is talking about, some giant massacre.

Several people are missing and you send out the search parties, interested in seeing who has actually survived and who is simply kidnapped.

Nightmare Jigglypuff is walking along peacefully when a pile of vomit plops onto his head, spewed from a window above him. He begins screaming, wondering what caused this, when he hears iss sobbing frantically.

Niggly summons everyone to what can only be Mithril's room. They stare in utter horror at the scene.

This hasn't been seen since the second SANDS war.

Maxim and HSA awkwardly try to comfort iss, who keeps shouting, "HE CHEATED ON ME! HE CHEATED.. ON ME!!!!"

danmantincan, a veteran of these wars, steps forward.

"No, son, this wasn't consentual. This was what killed him. I've seen it before. It's what finally killed old Lassie..."

Everyone shudders. They hear veterans of conflicts discuss Lassie's fate every so often. It was gruesome. It led Crux to suicide. And now, iss may follow the same path.

Mithril lies with his large intestine splayed out behind him, stark naked. The quantity of blood and suspicious white blobs of liquid leave nothing to question.

Mithril died of anal rape.

Dear Mithril, you are Michael Bolton

THIS IS THE TALE, OF MICHAEL BOLTON. A LOVE BALLAD SINGER, VOICE SO SUAVE. JOINED UP WITH THE SANDS, CAUSE THAT’S WHAT JACK SPARROW WOULD DO. GONNA WIN THE GAME IN HONOR OF HIS FAVORITE MOVIIIIIIES.

Every night, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX – Sing a touching song around user". You will pull one of your greatest hits out of the archives and sing in the vicinity of that user, which will calm even the angriest of killers and bodyguard that user for the night.

Additionally, every day your many fans will hunt around the town for news, rumors and clues as to who died overnight. They will tell you the killer of half the deaths, rounded up if there is an odd number.

You currently hold a Pile of Cocaine. <snip>.

You are allied with the SANDS ACQUISITIONS, INC. You win if the SANDS eliminate all threats. Additionally, you must gain access to the SANDS, and all living team members at the time of winning must have held it, in addition to it currently being in your possession.

Quote: THIS IS THE TALE, OF CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW.
Everyone turns to look at newcomer makiri. He was the original anal rapist and he just entered the game, a suspicious coincidence, but he isn't present.

Perhaps he's dead. Perhaps he's simply another kidnapping victim, who's to say? Regardless, it's ruled he likely was not the dick this time.

HOH HOH HOH.

KINGOFKONGS ADDED THE WRONG NAME TO SOMEONE'S TARGET COLUMN, DUE TO THAT HUMAN IS BACK ALIVE.

The SANDS ARENA has fared well, however! The Pile of Cocaine is now in it, alongside the Good Show Script.

Looking around, besides makiri, two others are missing. With these deaths and all the kidnaps, your numbers border on tiny - only fourteen are gathered.

Jared and Walrein are gone as well, to where? Who knows. But as no body can be found, you must deem them living.

Do not speak with makiri, Jared or Walrein they are gone. Don't target them either.

Fortunately, those who were missing are now back!

Paradoxus grumpily climbs up the mountain to you all, angry about all this kidnap mess. He is soaking wet and appears to have swam all the way back from the bottom of the sea. How did he get there? He's refusing to say.

Blazikenmaster-Zeo returns, eager to get back into the swing of things. He is coated in a disgusting sludge and looks a little worse for the wear, but is otherwise fine.

Meanwhile, Lady Salamence's body washes up on the shore. You all look, and discover she is somehow still alive!

Hydrattler grins, "It's cupcake time, boys."

What happens next is too graphic for detail.

It is now Day Four. D4 will end in 48 hours, 9/4 at 4PM PST as always. Get those actions and votes in! We had all actions today, good work.

results out but i have to resend.

Yeti

dark saturday
ok

kingofkongs added someone's action with the wrong name
there are logs of the right name being specified

i wasn't online during the action being given. you should PROBABLY always make sure i have reviewed your actions and not trust this hyuckster.

Human is still alive. we apologize for the inconvenience.

ALSO IF YOUR RESULT FLAVOR BELONGS TO A DEAD PERSON LMK
KOK MIGHT HAVE SENT FROM THE WRONG ROW.

i have the proper flavors.

BY REQUEST, DO NOT REPOST HUMAN'S ROLE PM. IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN POSTED BUT NEEDLESS TO SAY, THE OUTCOME WAS NOT WHAT I WAS PRESENTED WITH ON THE SHEET.
well unless you've inspected him in the past then you could post it since you'd have gotten it that way. we know who's inspected who though, cncnd anyone has.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
^
cncnd

Anyways, after some celebration of the reincarnation of Human, he goes to the bathroom. He doesn't return. However, you can't find his dead body anywhere, so you assume that he was supposed to be kidnapped, but after his reincarnation, the hosts forgot

Human is kidnapped

LYNCHLINE

The day is relatively quiet.

Walrein, a newcomer to the fight, starts spouting off he wants some action, and thinks J-man's corpse will be the perfect way to get some.

If you know what I mean.

J-man thinks to the contrary and countervotes.

Nobody else bothers to show up, boring Cerberus, who hungers for more raw meat. Jirachi hushes the beast, telling him to be patient as she smirks, waiting for the axe to fall.

It seems to be a tie vote, when suddenly J-man is sent flying, straight into Cerberus's mouth. Nobody is really quite sure what happened, or who pushed him, as a crowd had gathered right next to the arguing duo. It seems in the end, Walrein won out.

The first victim of the fight has been determined.

If a rappa get an attitude.. shove him off a cliff shove him off a cliff

STOP TARGETING THE KIDNAPPED PEOPLE YOU TWATS

IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE. KILLS ARE VALID. Night One will end in 48 hours or when all actions are in: 8/25/11 at 4pm PST.

Results going out once kok stops dicking around.
Nope, pretty sure it was me.

/is giving too much emphasis on something that is totally meaningless atm.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
crap

that means i'm still p2

itt:
lady salamence is made by an angry scientist, but not just any-- the angry scientist
then is abadoned
then is kidnapped by morm and laturn /shudder
then gets voted because of torturing everyone in a previous game
then gets sexually assulted by a zombie latios
then washes ashore
then is baked into a cupcake
then is feasted on
then wakes up in iss's stoumach
then discovers an ipad in iss's stoumach (wtf)
then finds wifi
then posts this message

That's the story of my life, and it's all... true.

Yeti

dark saturday
KOKTRUCKSUPNIGHTUPDATE,DOESN'TSHOWUPFORDAYUPDATELINE

After much chaos, confusion, and former cohosts glaring down at kingofkongs, fapping to their own greatness as lazy cohosts who still kept crap track of items, twilight finally befalls Mount Everest.

The normally blood-thirsty kingofkongs declines to show up, as Empoof and Darkpenguin67 lead the chant calling for Maxim's blood. Nightmare Jigglypuff shrugs tentatively, and eventually Hydrattler picks up the cry as well.

Several people demand kingofkongs be thrown into Cerberus' whirlpool, and Quagsires eagerly offers to step in and replace him. Soon the mentors begin quarreling amongst themselves, arguing over who would be a better replacement host for the constantly-missing/mistaking-in-action koksucker.

Empoof tires of their games, and Big Poof steps up to shove Maxim off Mount Everest, into Cerberus' waiting jaws.

One crunch and it's all over. Nobody really complains when they see the note left behind:

Dear Maxim, you are Krakatoa

You're a mother<snip>ing volcano, and you don't care what anybody else thinks. Why should you? You're a cold blooded murderer, having killed a total of 40,000 people and producing the loudest sound ever produced. So loud in fact, that none of the factions even tried to recruit you. In any case, you decided to get your revenge on the lot of them, especially the SNOWS.

Every other night, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX - KRAKATOA user". That user will die a lava-y death.

Every night, you also may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX - Explode near user". You will explode near user, and if user kills you during the night, you may revive yourself any time you want by posting "I’M A VOLCANO MOFO” in the thread. You will be revived at the next update.

Also every night, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX - BOOM user". You will make very loud noises near user, preventing them from completing their action.
Additionally, every day you ma
y PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX - Use Volcano magic on user" You will use your magical volcano powers to receive user's role pm.

Also, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX - Send primitive tribal natives after user". You will send members of a tribe that worships you to steal any of that user's items that can be stolen.

<snip>

Though you hate the SNOWS and delight at the thought of melting all of them, and you hate most of the factions as well, there is one you have no conflict with. <snip>.

You are allied with yourself. You win if the SNOWS are all dead. Additionally, the SANDS, SCFiI, and the GTFO must lose, as well as your fellow wolves.

Quote: KRAKATOA!
It appears Maxim was holding nothing at the time of his death, though the Good Show Script has been taken from the SANDS Arena by a craftily fast fellow!

"Why do you twats only lynch wolves? You make this game so boring," Yeti scowls, wondering why she bothered to put neutrals in to begin with.

Quagsires is quick to criticize the weakest link, "I bet kok tells them on accident who the neutrals are! Let me cohost I'm much better!!"

"<snip>, RotS was nothing compared to my SANDS," StevenSnype huffs, shoving Quagsires to the ground, who lashes out and kicks him.

The two begin fighting as Jirachi and Yeti watch on in boredom.

"Terrible users in mafia these days," Jirachi remarks, and it's quite true.

It is now Night Four. N4 will end in 48 hours, 9/6 at 4PM PST.

CERTAIN TWAT FACTIONS IDLED, IF YOU COULD NOT IDLE THAT WOULD BE COOL, OK, THANKS, SINCERELY THE MANAGEMENT

ALSO KIDNAPPED FOLK ARE STILL KIDNAPPED

I will send results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)