National Pokemon Association- Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to NPA News

Bringing you the headlines from the worlds greatest e-sports league!

Today's headlines

Free Agent lashes out at Escavaliers Manager after Draft Disappointment

Loud mouthed St. Louis hotshot Jhud caused a stir in the media earlier today after calling out the Cleveland Manager and two time World Champion Bluecookies. After expressing his irritation at not being drafted and insulting Escavalier fan-favourite Babbytron, Jhud was further enraged by the comment made by the Cleveland Manager "I picked drcossack before you too". After making several threats to the current champ, he was quickly removed from the free agent pool by the NPA disciplinary committee.

At a press conference addressing the situation afterwards, Bluecookies issued the following statement clarifying his earlier response to the now suspended free agent.

[22:06:40] <+BlueCookies> maybe jhud didn't get that my post was taking a shot at drcossack
[22:06:50] <+BlueCookies> or maybe he was legit pissed I picked babbytron and drcossack over him

fans were interested to hear drcossack's opinion on the incident but sadly he never showed up to the press conference.

Spoinks player caught in Facebook Fistfight

San Antonio Spoinks player Jesus Ninahaza was caught squabbling with legendary VGC announcer Nick McCord earlier today on Facebook. During a heated argument about grammar the VGC10 Worlds Participant told McCord to "back off". The Spoinks management team have since reported that the two have now resolved their issues and released the following statement:

"As role models to Junior players everywhere, our players are expected to pay close attention to their spelling and grammar. We will be helping Ninahaza improve his literacy skills over the course of the season."

Huge traffic jams reported in Cleveland

Traffic came to a stand still today in downtown Cleveland as drivers reportedly got out of their vehicles to stop and stare in awe at a billboard of Babbytron's adorable face. Elsewhere, thousands of fans flooded into the Quick Claw Loans Arena to meet surprise signing Ominous Oppressor only to be met with disappoint. A spokesperson for The Escavaliers said:

"We're really sorry to all of those fans who wanted to meet Ominous Oppressor, but sadly his mom would not let him out of the house until he had finished his homework."

Instead, Cleveland offered their fans the opportunity to meet DeagleBeagle for a brief Q&A at the stadium. Nobody attended.

Stay tuned for more NPA news in the coming weeks!

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
Welcome to NPA News

Today's headlines

Loud mouthed St. Louis hotshot Jhud caused a stir in the media earlier today after calling out the Cleveland Manager and two time World Champion Bluecookies. After expressing his irritation at not being drafted and insulting Escavalier fan-favourite Babbytron, Jhud was further enraged by the comment made by the Cleveland Manager "I picked drcossack before you too". After making several threats to the current champ, he was quickly removed from the free agent pool by the NPA disciplinary committee.

At a press conference addressing the situation afterwards, Bluecookies issued the following statement clarifying his earlier response to the now suspended free agent.

[22:06:40] <+BlueCookies> maybe jhud didn't get that my post was taking a shot at drcossack
[22:06:50] <+BlueCookies> or maybe he was legit pissed I picked babbytron and drcossack over him

fans were interested to hear drcossack's opinion on the incident but sadly he never showed up to the press conference.

San Antonio Spoinks player Jesus Ninahaza was caught squabbling with legendary VGC announcer Nick McCord earlier today on Facebook. During a heated argument about grammar the VGC10 Worlds Participant told McCord to "back off". The Spoinks management team have since reported that the two have now resolved their issues and released the following statement:

"As role models to Junior players everywhere, our players are expected to pay close attention to their spelling and grammar. We will be helping Ninahaza improve his literacy skills over the course of the season."

Traffic came to a stand still today in downtown Cleveland as drivers reportedly got out of their vehicles to stop and stare in awe at a billboard of Babbytron's adorable face. Elsewhere, thousands of fans flooded into the Quick Claw Loans Arena to meet surprise signing Ominous Oppressor only to be met with disappoint. A spokesperson for The Escavaliers said:

"We're really sorry to all of those fans who wanted to meet Ominous Oppressor, but sadly his mom would not let him out of the house until he had finished his homework."

Instead, Cleveland offered their fans the opportunity to meet DeagleBeagle for a brief Q&A at the stadium. Nobody attended.

ahahaha oh man. amazing post. rofl I can't stop laughing

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
we're so good we don't have a banner, whuddup

lol you're going down brendan.
1. Not anymore, I finished it, so you're on par with the rest of us.
2. I hope you get to play your brother one week. Zheng on Zheng would be perfect.

Welcome to NPA News

Today's headlines

Epic.
Nuff said.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lordy Lordy.

Kinneas get at me I'll leak hella news to you if you keep making posts like that. It's a shame that drcossack never showed up to the news conference, I was looking forward to hearing his reaction!

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I think from now on, posts should be in news bulletin format.
I would like the press conference with drcoassack as well, maybe one of the paparazzi will manage to get a photo of him if they're lucky.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
Lordy Lordy.

Kinneas get at me I'll leak hella news to you if you keep making posts like that. It's a shame that drcossack never showed up to the news conference, I was looking forward to hearing his reaction!
Nobody told me about it! You bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)