Дурак Mafia | Ordinary Comrades Win

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
billymills told me that both hd and someone on the mafia were trying to kill me when i exploded but couldn't kill that night :(

also he said i had the best fake role pm despite being village xD

LightWolf

lightwoof
Remind me never to trust LightWolf as my replacement again though
What? Billy admits self lynch was the right choice minus fucking IRS over, really thought I was a fake since tax evasion was the least bit of my listed crimes. Also honestly, WHICH RICHARD DALEY was I?

Also HD, yeah actually fuck you for not having anything to redirect, zorbees went off with killing anything because you had nothing to redirect.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thanks Walrein for dying with LightWolf, leaving me, the bg, and silent DLE as the only ones with sheet access -_- For those who don't know, I was 'leading' the village, drafting plans and running them by Ditto, and later askaninjask, who then sent out the plans. I can't say I made any spectacular plays, but at least I didn't lose.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What? Billy admits self lynch was the right choice minus fucking IRS over, really thought I was a fake since tax evasion was the least bit of my listed crimes. Also honestly, WHICH RICHARD DALEY was I?

Also HD, yeah actually fuck you for not having anything to redirect, zorbees went off with killing anything because you had nothing to redirect.
yeah lightwolf, fuck you :(

UncleSam

Leading this village
LightWolf lynching yourself over a known member of the Establishment was really not very smart in my opinion, if you had wanted to kill yourself you could've had IRS off you anytime. That was even the plan as far as I knew when I died. No reason to waste a lynch.

The key was that you only redirected lynches if aimed at DC Villains. No reason to lynch DC Villains while you were alive...and we didn't know of any DC Villains anyway (for obvious reasons as it turned out).

I think it's funny that the mafia/HD made such poor fake claims that the only thing which kept me from being 100% about them Day 1 was that I trusted Crux slightly more than More Cowbell, but DLE inspected him like N1 so it didn't end up mattering at all.

UncleSam

Leading this village
[23:26] <zorbees> walrein should change his name to match the teacher on south park
[23:28] <UncleSam> mr mackey zorbees?
[23:28] <UncleSam> or
[23:28] <UncleSam> garrison
[23:28] <UncleSam> walrein tell me something
[23:28] <UncleSam> how do you feel
[23:28] <UncleSam> about
[23:28] <UncleSam> scissors
[23:28] <UncleSam> ?
[23:29] * [Walrein] (its@no.use.take.this): ...
[23:29] * [Walrein] is a registered nick
[23:29] * [Walrein] @#warau ~#thegame #tf2 ~#smote #smogcraft #nfl @#moo #fluodome &#ffm #circus
[23:29] * [Walrein] pacific.or.us.synirc.net :so i put on my robe and wizard hat
[23:29] * [Walrein] idle 00:01:26, signon: Wed Jan 16 19:50:47
[23:29] * [Walrein] End of WHOIS list.
[23:29] <zorbees> no unclesam
[23:29] <zorbees> ms choksondix
[23:29] <Walrein> they're decent for cutting paper
[23:29] <zorbees> or however you spell it
[23:29] <UncleSam> and what do you think of
[23:29] <UncleSam> scissoring
[23:29] <UncleSam> things
[23:29] <UncleSam> ?
[23:29] <UncleSam> is it an activity you find enjoyable?
[23:29] <Walrein> it's nice to watch
[23:29] <UncleSam> so you really like watching eh
[23:29] <zorbees> i dont get scissoring
[23:30] <UncleSam> people scissoring
[23:30] <UncleSam> things
[23:30] <zorbees> i cannot watch it
[23:30] <Walrein> sam how high are you right now jw
[23:30] <UncleSam> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPhMTdQwiao
...seven minutes of silence...
[23:37] <zorbees> this just in: walrein has been caught masturbating to a scissoring scene
[23:37] <Walrein> this just in:
[23:37] <Walrein> fuck you

LightWolf

lightwoof
LightWolf lynching yourself over a known member of the Establishment was really not very smart in my opinion, if you had wanted to kill yourself you could've had IRS off you anytime. That was even the plan as far as I knew when I died. No reason to waste a lynch.

The key was that you only redirected lynches if aimed at DC Villains. No reason to lynch DC Villains while you were alive...and we didn't know of any DC Villains anyway (for obvious reasons as it turned out).

I think it's funny that the mafia/HD made such poor fake claims that the only thing which kept me from being 100% about them Day 1 was that I trusted Crux slightly more than More Cowbell, but DLE inspected him like N1 so it didn't end up mattering at all.
You are being stupid, WE HAD NO CONFIRMED MEMBERS OF THE ESTABLISHMENT! Confirmed enemies we sure did, but no confirmation at all on who is safe to be lynched from the group! We had that Yeti had a different ability we have also failed the check of Vintage Books name, so we couldn't tell apart DC and Estab that day or any day. Heck I'd most likely lynch HD because I thought he was wolf, which was right but would have failed horribly! Mathematically, there were more Estab dead at the time, so hitting randomly between suspects would likely hit a DC.

As for not getting killed by IRS, maybe you believed I was for sure an IRS target, but I for one was pretty confident I was just a false lead like Crux was, if you compare my Role PM to Paperblade's which clearly mentions tax evasion, while mine says someone might be after me due to my illegal activities, not mentioning what, I assumed this made me a false lead since I kept my position due to the DC Villians, seems illegal enough for me.

You are taking facts we didn't have access to at the time and using them to reason. Fact is, at that point I couldn't wait another day for IRS to try to shoot me at night, if I accidentally lynched a DC there, which again seemed more likely at that point in the game, the whole plan would be pointless. I took the safe action, and it may or may not have kept us in the game (especially when I was considering a HD lynch as the other option).

UncleSam

Leading this village
LightWolf lynching HD would have at worst ended up in his redirecting the lynch back to you anyway. The fact that you gained a mayor vote and a redirect if he ever used the lynch redirect made you the best role the village had at that point (because we knew all of the mafia DLE was mostly useless).

In other words there was absolutely no downside to lynching someone else. Either that person is Establishment and we get a free lynch or you happen to lynch a DC Villain and we end up at worst right back where we started.

Losing the IRS and a Mayor vote very nearly lost us majority (we only had an advantage of about one vote the last day).

LightWolf

lightwoof
LightWolf lynching HD would have at worst ended up in his redirecting the lynch back to you anyway. The fact that you gained a mayor vote and a redirect if he ever used the lynch redirect made you the best role the village had at that point (because we knew all of the mafia DLE was mostly useless).

In other words there was absolutely no downside to lynching someone else. Either that person is Establishment and we get a free lynch or you happen to lynch a DC Villain and we end up at worst right back where we started.

Losing the IRS and a Mayor vote very nearly lost us majority (we only had an advantage of about one vote the last day).
YOU LOST NO MAYOR VOTE, the only one who lost a mayor vote when I was lynched was the wolf not us. And I already HAD the redirect, that wouldn't have been a gain.

Redirecting the lynch back to me would have been the BEST result actually, I'd rather have died than our OUTED VILLAGE HOOKER. Sorry but no, outed village hooker would have been the one offed not me. The fact I was announced village leader with two confirmed and outed villagers around, should hint at my usefulness. Really trading a hooker for a mayor is not the best trade in the world.

And yes we knew every mafia at that point BUT we didn't KNOW that we knew every mafia, from our point of view we had too few suspects to make up TWO mafia teams, no one suspected at that point that there was only one mafia. As far as we knew, DLE was still useful. And in all honestly, my redirect was fairly useless, we knew no roles bar the pope's which made barely any sense at the time, I had literary nothing to redirect at that point, my role was just as pointless as DLE's just we actually knew we did not have anything even at that time. And I also had no vote before the lynch redirect, say they hit the hooker, we lose a hooker and a vote, gain 2 votes and the mafia loses two, our net gain would be 3 votes worth of advantage. Now in the self lynch case, with my death we lose no votes, we lose IRS vote (which we are not guaranteed to keep, since he is a neutral, mafia could convince him to vote for them at any given time) and mafia loses two, net gain of 1 vote for us, but we lost no hooker! And considering the likeliness of me dying the following night if I didn't lynch myself, the gained votes would be gone, putting us at a 0, whereas in the case where I get lynched the next death would also bring us to 0 differences. No difference in the end, minus a living hooker still being protected by the BG.

Basically controlled loses always are better than letting the enemy call the shots. I'd rather sacrifice myself rather than let a mafia act upon whatever info they had. At that point it seemed like if we pick between the suspects we are likelier to hit DC and DC was likely to have ways to gather information. At that point they may have know our BG but what ever happened they knew our hooker for sure. I sacrificed the leg of the village instead of letting the mafia possibly take it's heart.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Losing the hooker is minus one vote but we would gain four net votes and save a redirector in exchange for a hooker (who was equally useless given our lack of knowledge concerning what roles the mafia had).

Anyone else you'd have rather saved over yourself?

Besides this is the worst case scenario of voting a mafia...if there had been more mafia as you suggest there might have been, we would have lost by lynching you.

UncleSam

Leading this village
The extra two votes would have meant a tie, which I presume would have meant I would have been lynched and there would have been no lynch the next day. However, LightWolf was understandably hesitant to claim to me initially (as was DLE for no goddamn reason...) and didn't claim until after I lynched Eagle4. I think he was a little surprised I instantly trusted him and gave him sheet access haha.

DLE didn't claim at all but Walrein gave him up after I pretended to act really mad and about to lynch him after he (unknowingly) lied to me that shade was not the inspector and told me it was ok to hook him. Sorry for that but I really wanted the backup inspect to claim and it seemed easier than just talking to DLE and LW directly and figuring out who was who because both were stonewalling me...

LightWolf

lightwoof
Losing the hooker is minus one vote but we would gain four net votes and save a redirector in exchange for a hooker (who was equally useless given our lack of knowledge concerning what roles the mafia had).

Anyone else you'd have rather saved over yourself?

Besides this is the worst case scenario of voting a mafia...if there had been more mafia as you suggest there might have been, we would have lost by lynching you.
Hmmm what can mafia do where we do not need to know their actual roles and can be stopped by a hooker and not a redirect...... Ah yes KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Hooker was our best role left and revealed, I was a liability.

And what net gain of 4 votes, Mafia loses two votes, I gain two votes, WE LOSE HOOKER WHO HAD 1 VOTE. Net gain of 3, if I die the following night, which I likely would have, we are back to 0 (my 2 votes lost and IRS dies), same net gain we'd end up with after my self lynch and a random person dying (minus having a hooker around with a chance to stop the kill). So on the long run both self lynch and lynch redirect triggering lynch have the same vote result, minus the dead hooker, I prefer a hooker option over hookerless one.

As for:

I'm surprised Lightwolf didn't consider the possibility that Unclesam controlled his vote after the day 1 lynch, considering that those extra 2 votes would have saved him.
Reminder, we only fully understood my role after I already had sheet access before that I thought mafia only had my vote when I used my powers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)