13p Matrix 14 (No Multiball) Game Thread [GAME OVER]

vote texas
i mean i went back and forth between voting tbz voting dusk but i dont think those help me at all so i guess ill do this on the off chance.

i do think it's likely that one of dusk and texas is mafia. i would've put m2h there before but obviously not anymore

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
realistic scenario

i think what's more realistic is that the mafia is simply letting hal do what he wants and appealing to him and getting on his good side. this is my current working theory although who knows because i'm dogshit and am probably wrong but hey i gotta give it a shot. so in this scenario i would be thinking heal + dusk + texas/fenrir/tbz

what's interesting about heal has been his subservience to hal today and it does strike me as weird. i think it's really sus that he's acting that way. maybe i shouldn';t bother trying to explain because apparently that just confuses people. but my vibe from heal is that he's just acting super friendly to everyone and trying to use that to gain people's trust. my thinking for the vote yesterday would be that he felt it would be more sus to not do anything and that it would be better to vote and then apologize the day after.

i think dusk is more likely to be mafia because he's kept a low profile presence. this is particularly odd knowing that he and hannah did something online and hannah returned to post whereas he did not. why such a discrepancy?

I don't really know what to think about the last slot. I just don't really feel like this is the town texas that i know behaviorally but i recognize that i'm probably biased in that regard as well. i think if fenrir subs out he's town. if he stays in, it's a deliberate strat and i would probably vote there. frankly i think his only recourse as town at this point is to sub out. tbz reads town to me i don't really get what everyone else is saying but i'll vote him to self pres at this point.
I think your read on me is pretty bad. You say I'm trying to be friendly to everyone, but I think m2h and hannah would disagree. You're acting like I'd rather lose than ever be willing to even momentarily trust hal, and while I am following him today I think it's fair to say my general interactions with him have been still distanced with meme language and that I'm still not engaging with him at a personal level. I've also actively avoided liking hal's posts, even the ones I agree with, because I don't want to increase his post/like ratio and I'm still petty that way.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
realistic scenario

i think what's more realistic is that the mafia is simply letting hal do what he wants and appealing to him and getting on his good side. this is my current working theory although who knows because i'm dogshit and am probably wrong but hey i gotta give it a shot. so in this scenario i would be thinking heal + dusk + texas/fenrir/tbz

what's interesting about heal has been his subservience to hal today and it does strike me as weird. i think it's really sus that he's acting that way. maybe i shouldn';t bother trying to explain because apparently that just confuses people. but my vibe from heal is that he's just acting super friendly to everyone and trying to use that to gain people's trust. my thinking for the vote yesterday would be that he felt it would be more sus to not do anything and that it would be better to vote and then apologize the day after.

i think dusk is more likely to be mafia because he's kept a low profile presence. this is particularly odd knowing that he and hannah did something online and hannah returned to post whereas he did not. why such a discrepancy?

I don't really know what to think about the last slot. I just don't really feel like this is the town texas that i know behaviorally but i recognize that i'm probably biased in that regard as well. i think if fenrir subs out he's town. if he stays in, it's a deliberate strat and i would probably vote there. frankly i think his only recourse as town at this point is to sub out. tbz reads town to me i don't really get what everyone else is saying but i'll vote him to self pres at this point.
this heal paragraph rings true not so much for the content but for the mindset i dont see the advantage for scum jalmont to post this unless the team is explicitly hal+jalmont

i mean like i just don't understand my gameplan as mafia. and i hate to do this because i think its obnoxious and meaningless to do so but what exactly is my strategy here.

like if i know im mafia why do i push m2h all game long. why do i not manufacture a read on laurel or moody or even say that i suspect them. i dont think ive said all game that i think luarel and moody are mafia and those are two players where it's so easy to do that.

like you'd have to be really brave to go after texas and dusk and hal even so does it really make sense for me to do that???? especially so early in the game. i think texas's vote (ur taking potshost at me) shows that partly this game is about appealing to people's likeability and i definitely know how to do that, so why else would i be so abrasive?

you can claim oh yea you're abrasive all the time but that;s really not true. i dont know how else to prove it because all the games where that's true aren't really that recent so ur just going to have to trust me when i say i know how to appeal to people when i want to.

i have terrible irl anxiety!!!! im always thinking about how im perceived., why the fuck else would act like this when ik now i can avoid all of this by acting buddies with everyone and keeping a relatively more low profile. idk. i dont get it.

this heal paragraph rings true not so much for the content but for the mindset i dont see the advantage for scum jalmont to post this unless the team is explicitly hal+jalmont
i mean i think back to day 1 where heal was making his profile on [players but went out of his way not to explicitly deem them town or mafia which i found was an odd way to take up space. like hje's making thiese fairly long posts early in the game about people and he's telling us he isn't definivetly seeing them as town vs mafia? idk man that's the soirt of thing that feels like making up posts for the sake of doing so. thjinking about this, he's been really passive in regards to voting people/accusing people. i know i was wrong on this w m2h but with no more prs i do think it makes more sense as scum heal.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i mean i think back to day 1 where heal was making his profile on [players but went out of his way not to explicitly deem them town or mafia which i found was an odd way to take up space. like hje's making thiese fairly long posts early in the game about people and he's telling us he isn't definivetly seeing them as town vs mafia? idk man that's the soirt of thing that feels like making up posts for the sake of doing so. thjinking about this, he's been really passive in regards to voting people/accusing people. i know i was wrong on this w m2h but with no more prs i do think it makes more sense as scum heal.
i dont see that though like his d1 paras were pretty much what you say but they were also pretty pure stream of consciousness thoughts, they might have been empty but there wasn't any agenda driving them

i dont see that though like his d1 paras were pretty much what you say but they were also pretty pure stream of consciousness thoughts, they might have been empty but there wasn't any agenda driving them
#517-521 is whjat iim talking about just so we're on the same page. i see what you meam with the stream of consciousness but isn't it weird to go then and say in 521 then he's not being alignment indicative? why the need to say that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)