13ulb's art stuff

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
you're right,

but im gonna fkn kill you
children pls play nicely

I love your art and have actually been using your Stylish theme for the last month or so. Keep up the great work!
ahh thanks so much! I'm glad you like the style.

bulba i love your art it's so cute i want to hug it
ily too melo

I don't know who you are but I love you and your art, damn
i don't know who you are but I love you

Sorry your umbrella got stolen. Because it is awesome. You could sell those.
I'm still sad about it. i got another one, though. I'd love to sell them but I wouldn't know how haha.

Update!

For the Bang! tournament
For the Pikachu Cup article

Learning how to make vectors in illustrator. Made my character in FFXIV

just for funsies bulbasaur, planning to print this on something.
KyleCole is a bully.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKylecol3

macle 's optimal new avatar

OVERCOME YOUR NIGHTMARES

13ulbasaur

is an Artist Alumnus
tfw borbasor
-insert crudely drawn pic here-

i love your art please make more art i want to enjoy it
but effort i just want to sit around and play mmos all day :<

I have no idea what's happening in the comic with Kyle and NotKyle's Pokemon... but I love it. :D
Hahaha, it's a reference to videos from Youtube channel TheKyleCol3. because he gets salty salty when he gets haxxed but acts all cool about it when the opposite happens. :]

ur really good
thx

updeet, not much tho since most of my time was spent working on my school art folio final.

For the Wallbreakers in OU article.

tfw undertale

oye this is what that bulbasaur picture was for :>

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
also if you could point me in the direction of where you got that keyboard skin thingy from, that would be lovely :<

13ulbasaur

is an Artist Alumnus
also if you could point me in the direction of where you got that keyboard skin thingy from, that would be lovely :<
Here

OMF that gif is beyond amazing rofl perf and sweet art :D
Hahaha, I don't think it's that amazing but I appreciate it :>

BUHBASAUR THIS THREAD IS AWESOME ILY AND UR ART :)))))))))))

fuck shaian lol
haha thanks

poor shay shay

Two pictures I did super quick (only an hour or two) for two silly people.

For the Dubs Fall Seasonals Finals thread

Thumbnail for Paraplegic's FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!!!! you can click over to his channel to see the image in thumbnail form i gess :B

Paraplegic

relax...
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
13ulb you make amazing artwork! And thanks again for the thumbnail :D(and now thank you for the free advertisement 0_0)

13ulbasaur

is an Artist Alumnus
your art is so cute i can't even believe it's real ;_;
how do u draw so cute smh
idk ;_; it just happens ;_;

Ok i havent updated in a while since I've been in a drawing lull but I've drawn some things so here's an update :>

this is my dog

tfw was drawing a collection of images for someone's RMT, send this to them, and they are like, "That's really cute, but I don't have a Sylveon in my team"
OOPS
rmt images are done (after like 2 MONTHS OR SOMETHING) but rmt isnt up so I wont post

this is actually really old but I found it in my drawings folder and thought it was funny

I wanted to get myself a pretty phone case, wanted to use someone else’s tiling pattern but the company wouldn’t let you use a design that isn’t your own without permission and they were inactive so I had to make my own :[

Introducing subpar bulbasaur tiling pattern because i never made one of these and had no idea how to
End result:

For the More CAP Pokémon in the CAP Metagame article
the second image was a joke but they added it anyway :]

idk

Haruno wanted me to draw a picture based off this pic but with Lando-T and Kangakshan instead to reflect the Doubles OU metagame. I had recently discovered a newfound love for drawing little Lando so I immediately agreed, but then I became lazy and didnt shade it properly lal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)