Metagame 1v1 OMs

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
OM Proposal: Haxball 1v1!
HB 1v1 (Haxball 1v1) is a metagame where instead of playing 1v1 on pokemonshowdown.com, you instead play on Haxball.com. This completely changes the way the game is played because instead of playing with digital animals you can play with digital balls, which then surprisingly gets out of hand quickly. The possibilities are endless.

Bans: Classic, Easy, Big, Rounded, Hockey, Big Hockey, Big Easy, Big Rounded, Huge
Unbans: Small
Added rules: Haxball.com clause, 1v1 clause, Small clause, 3 points clause, 5 minutes clause

Council
Nalei (Leader)
Synonimous
stableprince569
zioziotrip
pqs
I really like this idea, I think this metagame has dozens of different strategies that can be further explored.
Anyway I could switch my startup to this?
Applying for Council
The 1v1 Haxball Council is suspecting corners!
Corners have been a heated topic in Haxball for the duration of this tier's existence. Corners are incredibly safe to shoot the play into allowing players to completely ruin the momentum of their opponent just by shooting it in the corner. Corner battles also lead to very stally scenarios where the two players repeatedly kick the ball into the corner and it's usually a 50/50 of who gets the ball once it shoots off. For these reasons, many have deemed corners uncompetitive for rewarding playing like a scumbag however certain people believe it is too early for a quickban so for these reasons we will be suspecting corners.
There will be tours held more or less daily and performing well will qualify you for the suspect. Have fun haxxing!
Hey guys, while I like shitposting as much as the next guy, there's a right place and a wrong place. This thread is about the discussion and development of real 1v1 (and Real 1v1) metagames. I would appreciate if y'all continue this elsewhere.

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
1v1 OMs Update

It is regrettable to say that most 1v1 OMs are severely underdeveloped. This can be attributed for whatever reason - overall lack of interest, lack of playerbase - but one thing is for certain: at the bare minimum, the people leading an OM metagame need to have a baseline interest. With this being said, a few changes will be made:

1) The OMs with negligible resources will be put back into stasis (they will be unclaimed again)

The OMs that will be put into stasis are:

Monotype 1v1
Ubers 1v1
AAA 1v1
STABmons 1v1
CAP 1v1
LC 1v1
Dynamax 1v1
NFE 1v1
AG 1v1

The OMs that will remain are:
NatDex 1v1
UU 1v1
Real 1v1
Inverse 1v1

With the Real and Inverse staying for now due to them only recently being put into place.

2) The method in which OM leadership is handed out will change.

Previously, being given the ability to lead an OM was essentially just a promise of activity in the future. This obviously has not worked a majority of the time. From now on, if anyone wants to lead an OM, they need to:

• Contact a TL (Alakazam or Rosa) with interest in leading.
  • Present a draft of the resources that will be included with the OM. This can be a first draft of the VR, a sample team/s, Speed tiers, sample sets, Set VRs, banlists/proposed quickbans, stuff like that. Doesn't have to be all of those, but you'll need to have something
  • Councils are not required but strongly encouraged, as having multiple people to motivate each other greatly improves the chances of getting stuff done. It will makes it much easier to create a draft of resources if you're working together with a group of people, and submitting it is a group.
To address the draft VR in particular, it doesn't have to be a wholistic list of every single viable Pokemon in your metagame; that would take weeks of time to make. Instead, it can be a simplistic version of the VR, perhaps with only 5 categories (S A B C D) without -/+ differentiation, with Pokemon that are the most commonly used or seen in the OM in question. Additionally, a sample team or teams doesn't need to be literally foolproof, but something fun and intuitive, that won't lose to the most common threats, and will be a good introduction to the OM in question.

Additionally, activity checks will be put in place to see if the OMs in place are still being worked on. Just sending the app and getting it isn't enough, you'll need to still maintain it as the generation goes one.

As of now, all OMs put in stasis will have their posts deleted. The banlists will be frozen, save for if the standard 1v1 tier bans certain Pokemon. Again, contact either Alakazam or Rosa if you have interest in leading, with a draft of resources to present.

Last edited:
Sample teams have been updated!

Samples:

:gastrodon::weezing-galar::rhyperior:Gastrodon Balance
:celebi::aromatisse::hydreigon: Celebi Offense by pqs

In my time developing with meta with others, I've really not seen things that really need to be banned, with the closest being Aromatisse. What are your thoughts on the metagame as it currently stands? Should Aromatiss be banned or not? As always, thanks for reading and have a nice day.

pqs

Banned deucer.
:sm/aromatisse:
sorry Maki's Fox
Aromatisse has been a dominant force in the UU 1v1 metagame since day one. Because of its broken traits, plus much community outcry, we've decided to do a council vote on it. Aromatisse is now banned from UU 1v1.
Ban: Its great typing along with access to its trademark TR+DisableCore set allows it to be an incredibly broken pokemon in the power de-crept metagame of 1v1 UU. With most of its worst MUs already banished to 1v1 OU it’s incredibly difficult to beat. In addition, Aromatisse just straight up beats way too much. Pure Fairy is a phenomenal type in this metagame, and it’s currently just too meta warping to stay.
Ban: With most of Aromatisse's counters being banned due to usage, Aromatisse shines in this meta. Using the same set as it does in regular 1v1 (albeit different EVs), it takes down way too much of the meta. UU is still in its alpha stages, with many Pokemon that probably don't deserve to be quickbanned but are, we should probably look back on Aromatisse next month to see how much the new meta has changed.
Ban: Its great bulk in conjunction with encore + disable makes it an amazing threat in this lower power level environment. The fact that it can circumvent taunt and trick (to a degree) makes it all the less suitable of being in this metagame.
Ban: Its very bulky in a meta which generally isnt as hard hitting as regular 1v1. Encore Disable makes it a lot more threatening as its effectively very hard to counter due to a great typing and immunity to taunt. It can singlehandedly beat a large portion of the metagame with little to no problem at all. There are only a few pokemon that would be able to effectively deal with Aromatisse but this doesn't stop it from building any sort of weird counter set.
Luckily we got a unanimous ban so we didn't have to find a tiebreaker :bloblul:

I've also been informed that this ban will not take place until round 2 of the UU startup.

pqs

Banned deucer.
Yay a triple post!

UU 1v1 Ban Changes:

March 2020 Usage Stats: 1v1 Banlist, Mimikyu, Primarina, Jirachi, Sylveon, Zeraora, Dracovish, Incineroar, Darmanitan-Galar, Aegislash, Togekiss, Dragapult, Rotom-Wash, Corviknight, Sawk, Steelix, Whimsicott, Excadrill, Cinderace, Crustle, Avalugg, Corsola-Galar, Haxorus, Kyurem, Arcanine, Rotom-Heat, Snorlax, Darmanitan, Mandibuzz, Gardevoir

April 2020 Usage Stats: 1v1 Banlist, Mimikyu, Primarina, Jirachi, Rotom-Wash, Steelix, Sylveon, Dracovish, Arcanine, Dragapult, Corviknight, Haxorus, Zeraora, Aromatisse, Whimsicott, Avalugg, Aegislash, Togekiss, Crustle, Darmanitan-Galar, Rotom-Heat, Excadrill, Incineroar, Kommo-o, Cinderace, Conkeldurr, Sawk, Rillaboom, Gardevoir

A Summary of the Changes:

UU 1v1 Gained:

UU 1v1 Lost:

Aroma would have already been quickbanned anyways since we'd banned it before but the ladder stepped in and banned it for us :bloblul:

My Personal Thoughts on the Meta:
Seeing as how all of these stall Pokemon got unbanned, I'm gonna see a much more stall-oriented metagame as opposed to the offensive meta before with Pokemon like Keldeo and Diggersby on top. It's sad to see Pokemon like Kommo-o and Rillaboom go, as they were both "discovered" and used by the ladder way more often due to their techs against high tier 'mons, but expecting that most likely Rillaboom will come back to UU next month as Mimikyu has been banned. I'm excited to see how this meta will come out, and sample teams and VR shifts will be happening soon!

Everyone:
Now, what are your thoughts on the metagame? Do you think threats like Corsola-Galar and Mandibuzz should be quickbanned, are there any 'mons you think are gonna be good in this meta?

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
Do you think threats like Corsola-Galar and Mandibuzz should be quickbanned,
Honestly this depends on whether or not Trick users still exist in prevalence in UU, which neuter both. Both went down bc of their inability to handle Mimikyu, a super common trick user, and Jirachi for Corsola-G. But Trick and fast Taunt are excellent counters for both, so if mons like Rotom-Mow and Malamar can step up, these mons may potentially be fine, but w/o these general stall answers, UU 1v1 will likely be suffocated.

Sweet, I've been enjoying UU so far in startup and as they say variety is the spice of life. I'm going to offer my views on the drops, rises, and the meta as a whole.
UU 1v1 Gained:
First off, I think Corsola-G and Kyurem are very whatever. I mean they're fine stall mons but Ttar looks super good at covering all these drops excluding Darm so I expect to see that spammed. Beyond that, anti-stall measures are going to be everywhere to deal w/ broken ass Mandi. They won't be explicitly bad but I think a big reason they dropped in the first place is that they're really hard to fit on a squad. Maybe it'll be able to easier to justify Corsola-G and Kyurem in UU.
I've been spamming this thing a lot on the ladder for LT, and it's absolutely the MVP. Two of the major hassles to Snorlax are gone, Mimikyu and Fighting types. Hitmonlee and the legendary swords are still here but Conk/Sawk are no longer w/ us. Band is going to tear everything up and not really many offensive mons can break this thing so you're going to have to run a physical wall. I can see Yawn+BD messing up supposed walls and stall also looks solid. This will probably be the best thing in the tier and incredibly centralizing, a bit early to call it banworthy but it's not a stretch.
Two things: insanely strong and Trick. That'll be super nice for the meta as a general stall check, although Mandi and Lax still win depending on the set. Lack of fires/waters is also scary, Darm will be an incredibly fearsome wallbreaker.
Ban. Mandi is run on the ladder as an anti-cheese/anti-bad mon, and UU is full of those. This things has very few checks. Foul Play makes physical Trick mons unreliable and special mons are way worse in this tier than physical ones. The meta is going to have workaround this thing big-time and I really don't see Mandi as a potential good presence. I mean it keeps Lax in check but that's a case of broken check broken and if Lax is too much w/e we can cross that bridge when we get there.
UU 1v1 Lost:
This thing was obv broken and banned anyways, next!
Lax check, gone. Darm check, gone. Mandi check, gone. Wuh oh.
Lax check, gone. This thing was clean for being very strong but the influx of physical walls was going to hurt this thing anyways so not really a huge loss.
This is so sad, but similar to Conk this thing was bound to get hurt by the arrival of new faces such as Mandi, Lax, and Darm anyways. It would've been a really nice anti stall measure and Dracozolt just lost a huge check so I expect quite a few things to get better w/ its leaving.

So overall, I think Mandi and Lax are going to rule this meta. Physical walls will also be abundant so unless someone discovers some really good special attacker we're going to be stuck w/ Physical wall vs. Physical wall for awhile. I really do want to see Mandi get banned, I don't think anything else jumps out as immediately banworthy. All the new drops are pretty cool and look like Dracozolt food so I can't wait to see more of that mon. This meta actually looks really cool (assuming Mandi gets banned) these were some pretty neat drops and rises.

IBM

Banned deucer.
With the return of AAA 1v1, the council has decided to BAN Truant. This may seem strange, as Truant is not normally seen as a “good” ability. In fact the horrible nature of the ability truant is why it is so potent in the AAA metagame. In combination with skill swap and protect on fairly bulky pokemon like Jirachi and Gourgeist, Truant becomes a very oppressive ability. The Pokémon that originally had truant is able to do whatever it wants while the opposing pokemon is unable to do anything in return.

Here is how the council voted:

This ability, when combined with skill swap and protect, is devastating to any opposing mon, effectively removing their ability to fight back. The main way of dealing with this strategy in generation 7 was mega evolving, but with megas removed in gen 8 that isnt possible anymore. There are still some counters, like taunt and protect, but running protect on every pokemon is not a viable option and taunt can be beaten by mental herb. Bulky pokemon like jirachi and gourgeist-super are almost always going to live one hit and neutralize the opponent.

It promotes an unhealthy playstyle of basically winning in 1 move with little to no counterplay. Feels a lot like sableye or mew where if you get the chance to press these 2 buttons, it's an instant win.

It can be very broken in the wrong hands and it is impossibly hard to play around/predict

Truant with the combination of skill swap creates a playstyle that essentially immediately wins if it's able to live a hit, mons such as Jirachi can abuse this very easily. It's essentially an entrainement durant, but actually good.

Ban because skill swap uncomp

5/5 = 100% for banning Truant.

Sample #2 will be updated as well as the ability archetype list.

Last edited:

pqs

Banned deucer.
More in-depth thoughts:
Corsola-Galar: I'm anti-ban against this thing after looking at the VR. Seeing as how Dracozolt is S tier and is even better this month due to beating other threats like Mandibuzz, and losing checks like Kommo-o and Conkeldurr, I'm seeing it singlehandedly lowering Corsola-Galar's viability. We also have many other top-tier threats that can shut it down like Chandelure, Doublade, Gastrodon, Gyarados, and many more. At best this can just be a Choice wall but Choice mons that don't OHKO or 2HKO Corsola-Galar, or don't have some way to shut down it are uncommon.

1588553992401.png
Kyurem: Another meh Pokemon that just lacks in the UU metagame. There's a reason Kyurem's usage dropped in regular 1v1. Of course it's a great PP staller but it just doesn't shine versus most threats. I can't really say anything else other than what's been said about Corsola-Galar already, it's just kinda outclassed.

Snorlax |
Mandibuzz: gtfo. They both lose their best checks in Mimikyu, Darmanitan-Galar, Sylveon, etc. Mandibuzz as zioziotrip pointed out is meant for beating more lower tier threats and just needs to be paired with an anti-high tier threat like Steelix in 1v1 OU to make a really good core. With these high-tier threats out of the way, Mandi can singlehandedly take out a lot of the meta outside of the obvious S tier Dracozolt. Snorlax on the other hand, is super versatile, with access to things like hard hitting attacks with CB, or making cteam-ish sets with Chople Berry, it's a menace to beat. I wanna look a little further in the meta before anything is banned, but I'm pretty sure at least one of these are gonna get banned.

Darmanitan: An interesting addition to the metagame. Sheer Force + moves like Flare Blitz and Rock Slide will be really anti-meta, breaking through common / potentially common walls like Mandibuzz with Trick, and even Snorlax if running Choice Band.

Attachments

Last edited:

pqs

Banned deucer.
Woah! Another triple post!

:blastoise-mega: NatDex News :mew:
:mew: -> S-
:darmanitan-galar: -> A+
:donphan: -> B+
:tapu-lele: -> B+
:venusaur-mega: -> B+
:mawile-mega: -> A-
:sableye-mega: -> A-
:serperior: -> A-
:dracovish: -> C+
:melmetal: -> B+
:necrozma: -> B+
:pheromosa: -> B-
:sawk: -> B+
:type-null: -> B
:whimsicott: -> B+
:avalugg: -> B
:corsola-galar: -> B
:corviknight: -> B
:dracozolt: -> C
:dragapult: -> C+
:durant: -> B
:golem: -> B
:kyurem: -> B
:manaphy: -> B
:weezing-galar: -> C+
:vivillon: -> B
:ambipom: -> B-
:araquanid: -> B-
:audino-mega: -> C
:chansey: -> C
:duraludon: -> C
:gengar-mega: -> B-
:salamence: -> C
:smeargle: -> C
:steelix-mega: -> C
:umbreon: -> C
:carracosta: -> C+
:copperajah: -> C-
:excadrill: -> C-
:keldeo: -> C-
:rhyperior: -> C+
:rotom-wash: -> C+
:azumarill: -> C
:blissey: -> D
:celebi: -> D
:lycanroc-dusk: -> D
:muk-alola: -> C
:ninetales-alola: -> C
:salazzle: -> C
:suicune: -> C
:sceptile: -> C-
:sylveon: -> C-
i did not agree to some of these :pikuh:
I'll update the OP when I get time.

:diggersby: UU News
:weezing-galar:
:silvally: has been quickbanned.
:mandibuzz: is being voted on by the council.
Welcome zioziotrip and pazza (uu contributor) to the UU council.
UU shifts coming later.

IBM

Banned deucer.
AAA news!
:Mimikyu: :Jirachi:

Mimikyu and Jirachi are banned in 1v1, but what about in AAA? The council has decided on this:
Mimikyu will be UNBANNED in AAA. The wide distribution of Mold Breaker along with power creep really leaves Mimikyu in the dust when it’s best ability possible is the one it gets naturally.
Jirachi will stay BANNED in AAA. Jirachi is one of the most versatile Pokémon in the AAA metagame, being able to run a wide variety of sets. It is just as over-centralizing as in standard 1v1, so it is staying banned.
Sample teams and VR will be updated.

UU 1v1 is a 1v1 sub-format where any Pokémon above 3.41% usage is banned. This means you'll have to use teams without the top tier threats you're used to.

Bans: 1v1 Banlist, Mimikyu, Primarina, Jirachi, Rotom-Wash, Steelix, Sylveon, Dracovish, Arcanine, Dragapult, Corviknight, Haxorus, Zeraora, Aromatisse, Whimsicott, Avalugg, Aegislash, Togekiss, Crustle, Darmanitan-Galar, Rotom-Heat, Excadrill, Incineroar, Kommo-o, Cinderace, Conkeldurr, Sawk, Rillaboom, Gardevoir, Mandibuzz, Silvally
Unbans:

/tour create gen81v1, elim/rr,,, UU 1v1
/tour rules -Mimikyu, -Primarina, -Jirachi, -Rotom-Wash, -Steelix, -Sylveon, -Dracovish, -Arcanine, -Dragapult, -Corviknight, -Haxorus, -Zeraora, -Aromatisse, -Whimsicott, -Avalugg, -Aegislash, -Togekiss, -Crustle, -Darmanitan-Galar, -Rotom-Heat, -Excadrill, -Incineroar, -Kommo-o, -Cinderace, -Conkeldurr, -Sawk, -Rillaboom, -Gardevoir, -Mandibuzz, -Silvally

Council
Pokesartoolcay (Leader)
Arai
AllFourtyOne
pqs
zioziotrip

Resources

Samples:

:gastrodon::weezing-galar::rhyperior: Gastrodon Balance by pazza
:diggersby::celebi::weezing-galar: Choiced Offense by pqs

UU Viability Rankings
Voting Spreadsheet

S Rank
:chandelure: Chandelure
:diggersby: Diggersby
:dracozolt: Dracozolt

S- Rank
:doublade: Doublade

A+ Rank
:gastrodon: Gastrodon
:goodra: Goodra
:hydreigon: Hydreigon
:keldeo: Keldeo

A Rank
:grimmsnarl: Grimmsnarl
:gyarados: Gyarados
:inteleon: Inteleon
:rhyperior: Rhyperior
:rotom-mow: Rotom-Mow
:type-null: Type: Null

A- Rank
:bewear: Bewear
:blastoise: Blastoise
:celebi: Celebi
:conkeldurr: Conkeldurr
:golisopod: Golisopod
:terrakion: Terrakion
:toxtricity: Toxtricity

B+ Rank
:centiskorch: Centiskorch
:dubwool: Dubwool
:durant: Durant
:gengar: Gengar
:kommo-o: Kommo-o
:mamoswine: Mamoswine
:milotic: Milotic
:obstagoon: Obstagoon
:scrafty: Scrafty
:togedemaru: Togedemaru
:tyranitar: Tyranitar
:vaporeon: Vaporeon
:venusaur: Venusaur
:weezing-galar: Weezing-Galar

B Rank
:bisharp: Bisharp
:cloyster: Cloyster
:ferrothorn: Ferrothorn
:ninetales: Ninetales
:reuniclus: Reuniclus
:toxapex: Toxapex
:umbreon: Umbreon

B- Rank
:crawdaunt: Crawdaunt
:duraludon: Duraludon
:ninetales-alola: Ninetales-Alola

C+ Rank
:alcremie: Alcremie
:appletun: Appletun
:hitmonlee: Hitmonlee
C Rank

C- Rank

D Rank
This is kind of picky, but I think it would be nice to show which banned Pokémon are banned by usage vs. banned by council.

Tol

Retirement house
CAP 1v1 ANNOUNCEMENTS

Hey, so as many of you know, we've been having a lot of CAP tournaments in the room recently, and I'm happy to say that a few developments have happened since this meta's inception recently.
Firstly, I was informed with the confirmation that the meta would be allowed to exist that a council would need to be instated. With this in mind, Council Spots are now open! If you would want to be considered for such a position, PM me on discord @ THE Ataris#3466 with your intent to fill a spot and your qualifications (or lack thereof, enthusiasm is a plus and will be valued highly). Me and Le Creme Brule will evaluate candidates and contact you if you are chosen.
Secondly, sample teams have been updated to include two new teams by Yami and Stableprince. Hopefully, these will help new players do well in the room tournaments. With that said, if you want to submit a sample teams, my PS! PMs are always available.
Thirdly, be on the lookout for further developments to the tournament scene coming soon. Y'all better be ready for this.
thanks, the management

Sanshokuinsumireko

I got the baddest bitches in anime
UU 1v1
Recent Usage Changes

UU 1v1 is a 1v1 sub-format where any Pokémon above 3.41% usage is banned. This means you'll have to use teams without the top tier threats you're used to.

Bans: 1v1 Banlist, Mimikyu, Primarina, Jirachi, Rotom-Wash, Steelix, Sylveon, Dracovish, Arcanine, Dragapult, Corviknight, Haxorus, Zeraora, Aromatisse, Whimsicott, Avalugg, Aegislash, Togekiss, Crustle, Darmanitan-Galar, Rotom-Heat, Excadrill, Incineroar, Kommo-o, Cinderace, Conkeldurr, Sawk, Rillaboom, Gardevoir, Mandibuzz, Silvally
Unbans:

/tour rules -Mimikyu, -Primarina, -Jirachi, -Rotom-Wash, -Steelix, -Sylveon, -Dracovish, -Arcanine, -Dragapult, -Corviknight, -Haxorus, -Zeraora, -Aromatisse, -Whimsicott, -Avalugg, -Aegislash, -Togekiss, -Crustle, -Darmanitan-Galar, -Rotom-Heat, -Excadrill, -Incineroar, -Kommo-o, -Cinderace, -Conkeldurr, -Sawk, -Rillaboom, -Gardevoir, -Mandibuzz, -Silvally

Council
Pokesartoolcay (Leader)
Arai
AllFourtyOne
pqs
zioziotrip

Resources

Samples:

UU Viability Rankings
Voting Spreadsheet

S Rank

S- Rank

A+ Rank

A Rank

A- Rank

B+ Rank

B Rank

B- Rank

C+ Rank
C Rank

C- Rank

D Rank
nom Sudowoodo for 1v1 uu (D+ to C-)
Sudowoodo @ Choice Band
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Head Smash
- Hammer Arm
- Earthquake/Thunder Punch/Rock Blast/Counter

It clicks stuff and things go boom

Sanshokuinsumireko

Unbans:

Council
Pokesartoolcay (Leader)
Arai
AllFourtyOne
pqs
zioziotrip

Resources

Samples:

UU Viability Rankings
Voting Spreadsheet

S Rank

S- Rank

A+ Rank

A Rank

A- Rank

B+ Rank

B Rank

B- Rank

C+ Rank
C Rank

C- Rank

D Rank
Nom cottonee for 1v1 uu (D+ to C-)
Cottonee @ Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Substitute
- Taunt
It clicks leech seed and people get mad
edit: it can beat grimmsnarl naturally because it's faster
edit2: NVM

pqs

Banned deucer.
hi some uu things now that the startup is over
first of all, i was told to share some teams that were good and sample worthy.
click on sprites for team
:corsola-galar: :diggersby: :hydreigon:
basically just your standard top-tier spam. gcors shuts down most physical attackers, diggersby will kill anything slower than it (other than opposing corsola), and hydreigon is a good stallbreaker for shit like type: null.
:snorlax: :rotom-mow: :grimmsnarl:
snorlax is another bulky hard hitting physical attacker which is really nice in this meta, i chose romow as a partner because snorlax struggled with shit like band diggersby, gastrodon, and keldeo. grimmsnarl is your basic check to things like dracozolt and conkeldurr which otherwise ram through this team.
:grimmsnarl: :chandelure: :keldeo:
this has been my most consistent team by far. grimmsnarl is really splashable in this meta, chandelure is one of the most powerful attackers, and keldeo provides an epic lure to snorlax with the defensive investments.

okay so those were my sample team submissions, now lets move on to some heat that i built.
:ss/ribombee:
Ribombee @ Choice Specs
Ability: Shield Dust
EVs: 8 HP / 168 SpA / 204 SpD / 128 Spe
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Moonblast
- Bug Buzz
- Psychic

smely originally brought this up but the BEE is cool, its speed is really nice and lets it run CS for free, and the fairy typing is really anti meta with hydreigon and grimmsnarl running around.

:ss/galvantula:
Galvantula @ Choice Specs
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Bug Buzz
- Energy Ball
- Charge Beam

i forget what this did but it's also a cool fast mon that has a nice coverage typing

:ss/keldeo:
Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 52 HP / 220 Def / 104 SpA / 132 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Secret Sword
- Focus Blast

defensive keldeo beats snorlax 100% of the time. i spammed this because of how splashable keldeo generally is + snorlax was just unbanned

:ss/clefable:
Clefable @ Choice Band
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Meteor Mash
- Thunder Punch
- Fire Punch

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i swear anything is viable if you have a good core

Cottonee @ Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Substitute
- Taunt

i never got to bring it but it's batshit lol, should only be like d or c- rank
:keldeo: :celebi: :clefable:
keldeo + celebi is a great core and there wasn't many weaknesses other than grimmsnarl and goodra so i said fuck it band clefable and it actually got me two (2) wins using it.
:keldeo: :corsola-galar: :galvantula:
description is just a rehash of the other one, run a good core and you can run anything as a third mon basically
note: do not make these sample teams

some of my personal VR noms (i'll update my votes on the spreadsheet later)
:keldeo: A+ -> S-
really splashable, really customizable, all around solid mon.
:dracozolt: S -> S-
hustle accuracy really hinders it and not being able to run both scarf and band at the same time stretches it thin.
:doublade: S- -> A+
the new additions to UU really hinder it, being stuff like darmanitan-u, snorlax, etc. not what it used to be.
:grimmsnarl: A -> A+
as i've said earlier, it's really customizable and can beat almost everything outside of goodra in s-a+
:inteleon: A -> B+
dong mon. has a lack of a movepool and is generally bopped by any scarf users.
:celebi: A- -> A
also a very customizable pokemon and has the ever so great trick! love this
:terrakion: A- -> B
lol?
:dubwool: B+ -> B
cheeks mon
:togedemaru: B+ -> B
paralyze go brr
:bronzong: UR -> B-
not that powerful but has some nice defensive prowess and can play mindgames w/ levitate / heatproof at team preview
:roserade: UR -> B
sleep powder + leech seed
:sirfetch UR -> C+
it's cool and powerful, but lacks some high tier matchups
:darmanitan: UR -> A-
haha sheer force go brr
:kyurem: UR -> A
can counter-team almost anything with the right item and moveset. i really like it
:snorlax: UR -> S-
absolutely dominating in the meta. great high tiered matchups with its band set alone, plus it can pull off a few niche ones with stall
:corsola-galar: UR -> S
do i even need to explain it? when an A- rank mon gets in uu, it dominates. only thing it has to watch out for is trick/taunt but it can pull of almost every other matchup.
:clefable: UR -> B
outside of the memes, it's actually quite versatile, and can put in some mindgames at team preview with differentiating its sets as well
:galvantula: UR -> B-
idk what to say it's quite powerful and is anti meta to the common celebi and stuff
:ribombee: UR -> C
mostly just a meme mon but has some use as a fast powerful fairy i guess
:cottonee: UR -> D
nothing more than a meme mon in most scenarios, you're getting shut down by the common dark types and getting killed by everything else

really hyped for snake draft now, hope uu is there !

Last edited:

pqs

Banned deucer.
5/5 of the uu samples are invalid -_-

UU 1v1 Ban Changes:

April 2020 Usage Stats: 1v1 Banlist, Mimikyu, Primarina, Jirachi, Rotom-Wash, Steelix, Sylveon, Dracovish, Arcanine, Dragapult, Corviknight, Haxorus, Zeraora, Aromatisse, Whimsicott, Avalugg, Aegislash, Togekiss, Crustle, Darmanitan-Galar, Rotom-Heat, Excadrill, Incineroar, Kommo-o, Cinderace, Conkeldurr, Sawk, Rillaboom, Gardevoir

May 2020 Usage Stats: 1v1 Banlist, Primarina, Sylveon, Dragapult, Togekiss, Darmanitan-Galar, Rotom-Heat, Steelix, Snorlax, Crustle, Arcanine, Haxorus, Zeraora, Kommo-o, Dracovish, Aegislash, Rotom-Wash, Sawk, Whimsicott, Corsola-Galar, Corviknight, Celebi, Venusaur, Kyurem, Gardevoir, Hydreigon, Avalugg, Cinderace

A Summary of the Changes:

UU 1v1 Gained:

uu council is still deciding on the addition of aromatisse or not
UU 1v1 Lost:

My Personal Thoughts on the Meta:
I'm really excited on how these shifts are going to affect UU 1v1. Though we lost some cool Pokemon like Celebi, Venusaur, and Hydreigon, we finally got the stall behemoths out of the tier, and it's looking much more like an offensive one. Rillaboom and Conkeldurr are back, and will definitely be offensive presences. Incineroar will be able to steamroll most offensive Pokemon with its great offensive typing and Intimidate. Excadrill may be underwhelming but a niche ground is what the tier likes, especially with Celebi and Vensuaur gone. Aromatisse is Aromatisse and will probably remain banned after another vote unless drastic metagame shifts happen.

Everyone:
What are y'all's thoughts on the metagame? Do you think that Aromatisse should stay banned, or deserve a resuspect? What new Pokemon are you looking forward to using in the new meta?

Last edited:

pqs

Banned deucer.
also, uu startup usage stats if anyone is interested
Round 1

Code:
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Pokemon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
| 1    | Dracozolt          |   29 |  19.59% |  62.07% |
| 2    | Aromatisse         |   25 |  16.89% |  68.00% |
| 3    | Hydreigon          |   20 |  13.51% |  60.00% |
| 4    | Gastrodon          |   17 |  11.49% |  58.82% |
| 5    | Duraludon          |   16 |  10.81% |  43.75% |
| 6    | Grimmsnarl         |   14 |   9.46% |  42.86% |
| 6    | Chandelure         |   14 |   9.46% |  35.71% |
| 8    | Centiskorch        |   12 |   8.11% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Weezing-Galar      |   11 |   7.43% |  72.73% |
| 9    | Goodra             |   11 |   7.43% |  36.36% |
| 11   | Rillaboom          |   10 |   6.76% |  80.00% |
| 11   | Diggersby          |   10 |   6.76% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Celebi             |   10 |   6.76% |  30.00% |
| 14   | Gigalith           |    9 |   6.08% |  88.89% |
| 14   | Milotic            |    9 |   6.08% |  66.67% |
| 14   | Silvally           |    9 |   6.08% |  44.44% |
| 17   | Doublade           |    7 |   4.73% |  85.71% |
| 17   | Inteleon           |    7 |   4.73% |  85.71% |
| 17   | Keldeo             |    7 |   4.73% |  57.14% |
| 17   | Hawlucha           |    7 |   4.73% |  57.14% |
| 17   | Conkeldurr         |    7 |   4.73% |  42.86% |
| 17   | Toxtricity         |    7 |   4.73% |  42.86% |
| 23   | Durant             |    6 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Rhyperior          |    6 |   4.05% |  50.00% |
| 23   | Mudsdale           |    6 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 26   | Hitmonlee          |    5 |   3.38% |  40.00% |
| 26   | Golisopod          |    5 |   3.38% |  40.00% |
| 26   | Type: Null         |    5 |   3.38% |  20.00% |
| 26   | Appletun           |    5 |   3.38% |  20.00% |
| 26   | Kommo-o            |    5 |   3.38% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Persian-Alola      |    4 |   2.70% |  75.00% |
| 31   | Toxapex            |    4 |   2.70% |  75.00% |
| 31   | Cloyster           |    4 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Blastoise          |    4 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Bronzong           |    4 |   2.70% |  25.00% |
| 31   | Mamoswine          |    4 |   2.70% |  25.00% |
| 31   | Salazzle           |    4 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Togedemaru         |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 38   | Copperajah         |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 38   | Orbeetle           |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 38   | Obstagoon          |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 38   | Dhelmise           |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 38   | Indeedee           |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 38   | Hatterene          |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 38   | Gyarados           |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Mr. Mime-Galar     |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Golurk             |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Espeon             |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Meowstic           |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Indeedee-F         |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Malamar            |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Terrakion          |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 46   | Weavile            |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 46   | Gengar             |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Charizard          |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Drampa             |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Pyukumuku          |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Rotom-Mow          |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Dubwool            |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Coalossal          |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Araquanid          |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Venusaur           |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Perrserker         |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Ninetales-Alola    |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Leafeon            |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Virizion           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 66   | Clefable           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 66   | Vaporeon           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 66   | Tyranitar          |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 66   | Frosmoth           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 66   | Butterfree         |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 66   | Bewear             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 66   | Gloom              |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 66   | Wishiwashi         |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 66   | Braviary           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 66   | Sirfetch'd         |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 66   | Bisharp            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Basculin           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Hippowdon          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Ferrothorn         |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Pelipper           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Seismitoad         |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Runerigus          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Sandaconda         |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Vikavolt           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Mawile             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Roselia            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Bellossom          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Primarina          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Corviknight        |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Vanilluxe          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Cobalion           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Mr. Mime           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Quagsire           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Jellicent          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Roserade           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Boltund            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Xatu               |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Ribombee           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Flygon             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
Round 2

Code:
| 1    | Chandelure         |   16 |  16.67% |  56.25% |
| 2    | Weezing-Galar      |   14 |  14.58% |  57.14% |
| 2    | Grimmsnarl         |   14 |  14.58% |  57.14% |
| 2    | Dracozolt          |   14 |  14.58% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Keldeo             |   13 |  13.54% |  69.23% |
| 5    | Rillaboom          |   13 |  13.54% |  61.54% |
| 5    | Centiskorch        |   13 |  13.54% |  53.85% |
| 8    | Gastrodon          |   10 |  10.42% |  60.00% |
| 8    | Diggersby          |   10 |  10.42% |  40.00% |
| 10   | Durant             |    8 |   8.33% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Gigalith           |    8 |   8.33% |  37.50% |
| 12   | Silvally           |    7 |   7.29% |  57.14% |
| 13   | Milotic            |    6 |   6.25% |  83.33% |
| 13   | Goodra             |    6 |   6.25% |  33.33% |
| 15   | Toxtricity         |    5 |   5.21% |  40.00% |
| 15   | Hydreigon          |    5 |   5.21% |  20.00% |
| 15   | Duraludon          |    5 |   5.21% |  20.00% |
| 18   | Terrakion          |    4 |   4.17% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Roserade           |    4 |   4.17% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Blastoise          |    4 |   4.17% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Gloom              |    4 |   4.17% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Wishiwashi         |    4 |   4.17% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Togedemaru         |    4 |   4.17% |  25.00% |
| 18   | Gyarados           |    4 |   4.17% |  25.00% |
| 18   | Type: Null         |    4 |   4.17% |  25.00% |
| 26   | Mudsdale           |    3 |   3.12% |  66.67% |
| 26   | Venusaur           |    3 |   3.12% |  66.67% |
| 26   | Hitmonlee          |    3 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Jellicent          |    3 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Doublade           |    3 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Malamar            |    2 |   2.08% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Ninetales          |    2 |   2.08% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Bewear             |    2 |   2.08% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Meowstic           |    2 |   2.08% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Rhyperior          |    2 |   2.08% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Frosmoth           |    2 |   2.08% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Indeedee-F         |    2 |   2.08% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Appletun           |    2 |   2.08% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Celebi             |    2 |   2.08% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Decidueye          |    2 |   2.08% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Golisopod          |    2 |   2.08% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Conkeldurr         |    2 |   2.08% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Galvantula         |    2 |   2.08% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Seismitoad         |    2 |   2.08% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Beheeyem           |    2 |   2.08% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Flygon             |    2 |   2.08% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Tyranitar          |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Sirfetch'd         |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Drapion            |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Reuniclus          |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Skuntank           |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Dhelmise           |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Cobalion           |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Gengar             |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Persian-Alola      |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Bronzong           |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Rotom-Mow          |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Aromatisse         |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Hawlucha           |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Crawdaunt          |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Weavile            |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Escavalier         |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Mamoswine          |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Drifblim           |    1 |   1.04% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Ferrothorn         |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Virizion           |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Clefable           |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Copperajah         |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Bisharp            |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Cloyster           |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Piloswine          |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Hakamo-o           |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Umbreon            |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Alcremie           |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Drampa             |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Cofagrigus         |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Klinklang          |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Inteleon           |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Espeon             |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Toxicroak          |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Charizard          |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Cottonee           |    1 |   1.04% |   0.00% |
Round 3

Code:
| 1    | Hydreigon          |   11 |  21.15% |  54.55% |
| 2    | Mandibuzz          |   10 |  19.23% |  60.00% |
| 2    | Silvally           |   10 |  19.23% |  40.00% |
| 4    | Dracozolt          |    7 |  13.46% |  71.43% |
| 4    | Grimmsnarl         |    7 |  13.46% |  28.57% |
| 4    | Chandelure         |    7 |  13.46% |  28.57% |
| 7    | Terrakion          |    6 |  11.54% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Roserade           |    5 |   9.62% |  60.00% |
| 8    | Weezing-Galar      |    5 |   9.62% |  60.00% |
| 10   | Keldeo             |    4 |   7.69% | 100.00% |
| 10   | Celebi             |    4 |   7.69% |  75.00% |
| 10   | Centiskorch        |    4 |   7.69% |  75.00% |
| 10   | Gloom              |    4 |   7.69% |  75.00% |
| 10   | Wishiwashi         |    4 |   7.69% |  75.00% |
| 10   | Gyarados           |    4 |   7.69% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Mudsdale           |    4 |   7.69% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Mamoswine          |    3 |   5.77% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Rhyperior          |    3 |   5.77% |  66.67% |
| 17   | Snorlax            |    3 |   5.77% |  66.67% |
| 17   | Tyranitar          |    3 |   5.77% |  33.33% |
| 17   | Malamar            |    3 |   5.77% |  33.33% |
| 17   | Passimian          |    3 |   5.77% |  33.33% |
| 17   | Sirfetch'd         |    3 |   5.77% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Escavalier         |    2 |   3.85% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Weavile            |    2 |   3.85% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Corsola-Galar      |    2 |   3.85% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Venusaur           |    2 |   3.85% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Gastrodon          |    2 |   3.85% |  50.00% |
| 24   | Alcremie           |    2 |   3.85% |  50.00% |
| 24   | Duraludon          |    2 |   3.85% |  50.00% |
| 24   | Stunfisk           |    2 |   3.85% |  50.00% |
| 24   | Ninetales-Alola    |    2 |   3.85% |  50.00% |
| 24   | Milotic            |    2 |   3.85% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Sigilyph           |    2 |   3.85% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Durant             |    1 |   1.92% | 100.00% |
| 35   | Frosmoth           |    1 |   1.92% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Rillaboom          |    1 |   1.92% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Rotom-Heat         |    1 |   1.92% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Gurdurr            |    1 |   1.92% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Stunfisk-Galar     |    1 |   1.92% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Flygon             |    1 |   1.92% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Diggersby          |    1 |   1.92% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Indeedee-F         |    1 |   1.92% |   0.00% |
Round 4

Code:
| 1    | Dracozolt          |    4 |  25.00% |  75.00% |
| 1    | Rhyperior          |    4 |  25.00% |  25.00% |
| 3    | Drampa             |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Mudsdale           |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Blastoise          |    3 |  18.75% |   0.00% |
| 6    | Celebi             |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 6    | Frosmoth           |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 6    | Milotic            |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 6    | Hydreigon          |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Grimmsnarl         |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Snorlax            |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Vikavolt           |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Ninetales-Alola    |    2 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Golisopod          |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Diggersby          |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Weezing-Galar      |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Weavile            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Virizion           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Chandelure         |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Gardevoir          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Tyranitar          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Gastrodon          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Type: Null         |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Keldeo             |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Sirfetch'd         |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Drapion            |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Reuniclus          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Durant             |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
Finals

Code:
| 1    | Chandelure         |   14 |  35.00% |  42.86% |
| 2    | Keldeo             |   13 |  32.50% |  76.92% |
| 3    | Celebi             |    9 |  22.50% |  55.56% |
| 4    | Togedemaru         |    6 |  15.00% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Gyarados           |    6 |  15.00% |  33.33% |
| 4    | Grimmsnarl         |    6 |  15.00% |  33.33% |
| 7    | Mudsdale           |    5 |  12.50% |  60.00% |
| 8    | Clefable           |    4 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 8    | Corsola-Galar      |    4 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 8    | Rhyperior          |    4 |  10.00% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Hatterene          |    4 |  10.00% |  25.00% |
| 12   | Galvantula         |    3 |   7.50% | 100.00% |
| 12   | Bisharp            |    3 |   7.50% |  33.33% |
| 12   | Ninetales          |    3 |   7.50% |  33.33% |
| 12   | Hawlucha           |    3 |   7.50% |  33.33% |
| 12   | Snorlax            |    3 |   7.50% |  33.33% |
| 12   | Dracozolt          |    3 |   7.50% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Kyurem             |    2 |   5.00% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Diggersby          |    2 |   5.00% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Roserade           |    2 |   5.00% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Salazzle           |    2 |   5.00% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Rapidash-Galar     |    2 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Virizion           |    2 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Darmanitan         |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Inteleon           |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Gastrodon          |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Stunfisk-Galar     |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Cottonee           |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Hydreigon          |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Venusaur           |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Gigalith           |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Doublade           |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Ribombee           |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Vikavolt           |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Rotom-Mow          |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Meowstic           |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Araquanid          |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Scrafty            |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
funny how finals had more replays than round 4

Sanshokuinsumireko

CAP 1v1
Led by Tol
Welcome to CAP 1v1! The Create-A-Pokemon (CAP) Project is a brave new world full of exciting new Pokemon to try! In this meta, you have to throw away all of your old preconceived notions of SWSH 1v1 and use entirely new Pokemon, each with their own sets, matchups, and cores to be discovered!

/tour create gen81v1, elimination/rr
/tour rules -All Pokemon, -Crucibellite, +CAP, +CAP NFE, +CAP LC
/tour name CAP 1v1
OPTIONAL: /tour autostart 5
OPTIONAL: /wall CAP 1v1! Only CAP Pokemon are allowed!

Council:
:pyroak: Tol
:volkraken: stableprince569
:kitsunoh: Yami

Resources:
S-Tier:
:caribolt: Caribolt
:fidgit: Fidgit
:volkraken: Volkraken
A-Tier:
:kerfluffle: Kerfluffle
:syclant: Syclant
:stratagem: Stratagem
:plasmanta: Plasmanta
B-Tier:
:aurumoth: Aurumoth
:cawmodore: Cawmodore
:equilibra: Equilibra
:jumbao: Jumbao
:kitsunoh: Kitsunoh
:krilowatt: Krilowatt
:naviathan: Naviathan
:necturna: Necturna
:pyroak: Pyroak
:revenankh: Revenankh
:snaelstrom: Snaelstrom
:tomohawk: Tomohawk
C-Tier:
:arghonaut: Arghonaut
:colossoil: Colossoil
:crucibelle: Crucibelle
:cyclohm: Cyclohm
:malaconda: Malaconda
:mollux: Mollux
:scratchet: Scratchet
:voodoom: Voodoom

Min Speed = 0 IVs + Reducing Nature + 0 EVs
-Nature = Reducing Nature + 0 EVs
Bulky = 0 EVs
Fast = 252 EVs
Max Speed = Increasing Nature + 252 EVs
Any instance of a Speed increasing item, ability, or relevant element will also be mentioned.

Bear in mind that, this early on, the Speed Tiers will be approximations about what is good or not, and may have more speed tiers than are actually relevant.
Speed Tiers:
146:Bulky Malaconda
152:Bulky Necturna
156: Bulky Equilibra,Pyroak
162: Bulky Snaelstrom
166: Bulky Revenankh
175: Min speed -Nature Volkraken
187: Bulky Arghonaut
188: Bulky Mollux
196: Bulky Cyclohm
203: -Nature Volkraken
206: Bulky Tomohawk
209: Fast Malaconda
215: Fast Necturna
219: Fast Equilibra,Pyroak
224: Bulky Aurumoth
225: Fast Snaelstrom
226: Bulky Volkraken,Colossoil
228: Bulky Jumbao
229: Max Speed Malaconda, Fast Revenankh
230: Bulky Smokomodo,Naviathan
236: Max Speed Necturna,Bulky Plasmanta
238: Bulky Pajantom
240: Max Speed Equilibra,Pyroak
244 Bulky Crucibelle
246: Bulky Krilowatt,Fidgit
247: Max Speed Snaelstrom
248: Bulky Caribolt
249: Max Speed Arghonaut
251: Max Speed Revenankh,Fast Mollux
252: Bulky Crucibelle-Mega
256: Bulky Voodoom, Kitsunoh
259: Fast Cyclohm
269: Fast Tomohawk
272: Bulky Cawmodore
273: Max Speed Arghonaut
274: Bulky Kerfluffle
276: Max Speed Mollux
278: Bulky Syclant
284: Max Speed Cyclohm
287: Fast Aurumoth
289: Fast Volkraken,Colossoil
291: Fast Jumbao
293: Fast Smokomodo,Naviathan
295: Max Speed Tomohawk
296: Bulky Stratagem
299: Fast Plasmanta
301: Fast Pajantom
307: Fast Crucibelle
309: Fast Krilowatt, Fidgit
311: Fast Caribolt
313: Fast Choice Scarf Malaconda
315: Max Speed Aurumoth,Fast Crucibelle-Mega
317: Max Speed Volkraken,Colossoil
319: Fast Voodoom, Kitsunoh
320: Max Speed Jumbao
322: Max Speed Smokomodo,Naviathan,Fast Choice Scarf Necturna
328: Max Speed Plasmanta,Fast Choice Scarf Equilibra,Pyroak
331: Max Speed Pajantom
335: Fast Cawmodore
337: Max Speed Crucibelle,Fast Kerfluffle,Fast Choice Scarf Snaelstrom
339: Max Speed Krilowatt, Fidgit
341: Fast Syclant
342: Max Speed Caribolt
343: Max Speed Choice Scarf Malaconda, Fast Revenankh
346: Max Speed Crucibelle-Mega
350: Max Speed Voodoom, Kitsunoh
354: Max Speed Choice Scarf Necturna
359: Max Speed Stratagem
360: Max Speed Choice Scarf Equilibra,Pyroak
368: Max Speed Cawmodore
370: Max Speed Kerfluffle
370: Max Speed Choice Scarf Snaelstrom
373: Max Speed Choice Scarf Arghonaut
375: Max Speed Syclant
376: Max Speed Choice Scarf Revenankh
388: Fast Choice Scarf Cyclohm
394: Max Speed Stratagem
403: Fast Choice Scarf Tomohawk
409: Max Speed Choice Scarf Arghonaut
414: Max Speed Choice Scarf Mollux
426: Max Speed Choice Scarf Cyclohm
430: Fast Choice Scarf Aurumoth
433: Fast Choice Scarf Volkraken,Colossoil
436: Fast Choice Scarf Jumbao
439: Fast Choice Scarf Smokomodo,Naviathan
442: Max Speed Choice Scarf Tomohawk
448: Weak Armor +2 Bulky Aurumoth
488: Fast Choice Scarf Plasmanta
451: Fast Choice Scarf Pajantom
460: Fast Choice Scarf Crucibelle
463: Fast Choice Scarf Krilowatt, Fidgit
466: Fast Choice Scarf Caribolt
472: Max Speed Choice Scarf Aurumoth
475: Max Speed Choice Scarf Volkraken,Colossoil
478: Fast Choice Scarf Voodoom, Kitsunoh
480: Max Speed Choice Scarf Jumbao
483: Max Speed Choice Scarf Smokomodo, Naviathan,
492: Max Speed Choice Scarf Plasmanta, Pyroak,Tailwind Bulky Fidgit
496: Max Speed Choice Scarf Pajantom
502: Fast Choice Scarf Cawmodore
505: Max Speed Choice Scarf Crucibelle,Fast Choice Scarf Kerfluffle,
508: Max Speed Choice Scarf Krilowatt, Choice Scarf Fidgit
511: Fast Choice Scarf Syclant
513: Max Speed Choice Scarf Caribolt
514: Max Speed Choice Scarf Fast Revenankh
525: Max Speed Choice Scarf Voodoom, Choice Scarf Kitsunoh
538: Max Speed Choice Scarf Stratagem
552: Max Speed Choice Scarf Cawmodore
555: Max Speed Choice Scarf Kerfluffle
562: Max Speed Choice Scarf Syclant
574: Fast Weak Armor +2 Aurumoth
591: Max Speed Choice Scarf Stratagem
618: Fast Tailwind Fidgit
630: Weak Armor +2 Aurumoth
678: Max Speed Tailwind Fidgit
courtesy of Sanshokuinsumireko
Sample Teams

:kerfluffle: :caribolt: :syclant:
Good Stuff Offense by Tol

:volkraken: :caribolt: :colossoil:
FWG+ by stableprince569

:volkraken: :stratagem: :caribolt:
Stratagem Squad by Yami
Capturea.PNG

New Caps mon Speed tiers
264- Bulky Astrolotl
327- Fast Astrolotl
359- Max Speed Astrolotl
490- Choice Scarf Fast Astrolotl
538- Choice Scarf Max Speed Astrolotl

Edit: Change 359: Fast Stratagem

Last edited:

Krytocon

I do things (sometimes)
is a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Mix and Mega updates!

So recently MNM 1v1 became a thing. And since I made that post, council has had a few votes and discussions. Council has decided to unban all Ubers-Tier Pokemon in Mix and Mega 1v1 to more properly follow standard Mix and Mega precedent, with the exception of both Zacian formes as they were deemed too strong, Lunala for its broken ability in Shadow Shield and Eternatus due to a mix of speed strength and bulk. However, as the general power level of these Pokemon is much higher than those in standard 1v1, they have been restricted, meaning they cannot hold a mega stone (but can of course hold any other item you wish). Unfortunately, with the restrictions system being put in place, Zeraora and Gengar are forced to be restricted as well, as per the standard Mix and Mega banlist, as we cannot create custom restrictions. Furthermore, the metagame has developed and the VR shifts from voting stage 1 are posted below:

:Toxapex: Toxapex: S- -> A+
:Hydreigon: Hydreigon: S- -> A+
:Zeraora: Zeraora: A+ -> C+ (Newly Restricted)
:Tyranitar: Tyranitar: A+ -> A
:Chandelure: Chandelure: A -> A-
:Incineroar: Incineroar: A -> A+
:Noivern: Noivern: A- -> A
:Dracozolt: Dracozolt: A- -> B+
:Machamp: Machamp: A- -> B+
:Arctovish: Arctovish: B+ -> B-
:Rotom-Heat: Rotom-Heat: B -> B+
:Keldeo: Keldeo: B -> B+
:Gengar: Gengar: B -> UR (Newly Restricted)
:Appletun: Appletun: B- -> C+
:Rillaboom: Rillaboom: C+ -> A (Grassy Terrain Released)
:Greedent: Greedent: C+ -> C
New Additions
:Kommo-o: Kommo-o: A+
:Darmanitan-Galar: Darmanitan-G: B
:Rhyperior: Rhyperior: A
:Rotom-Wash: Rotom-Wash: B
:Gastrodon: Gastrodon: B
:Mr-Mime: Mr-Mime: C
:Sableye: Sableye: B
:Toxtricity: Toxtricity: B+
:Shuckle: Shuckle: C+
:Barraskewda: Barraskewda: B+
:Crustle: Crustle: A-
:Aegislash: Aegislash: B+
:Pelipper: Pelipper: B
Ubers
:Kyurem-Black: Kyurem-B: A-
:Kyurem-White: Kyurem-W: A
:Marshadow: Marshadow: B
:Melmetal: Melmetal: A-
:Mewtwo: Mewtwo: B+
:Necrozma-Dawn-Wings: Necrozma-Dawn-Wings: A-
:Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: A+
:Reshiram: Reshiram: B+
:Solgaleo: Solgaleo: B-
:Zamazenta: Zamazenta: B
:Zamazenta-Crowned: Zamazenta-Crowned: B+
:Zekrom: Zekrom: B+

VR will be updated soon™, alongside the voting sheet for voting stage 1!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)