Project 1v1 Shopfront

I'd like to usurp the Kyubit account of my newer and banned account Jocus; keep the account name the same
Capture.PNG
This should be evidence enough. This proves that we are alts. I blanked out my IP address. The time should make it obvious that this is new information.

Attachments

Osra

1v1 and I
is a Forum Moderator
I'm lowkey addicted to Shield rn so I cba to keep building teams, meaning the teambuilding shop will be temporarily CLOSED until I can wrap my head around gen 8. You can still purchase the lifetime subscription if you're so inclined, though don't expect any new sets for a while.

Refunding Kaif 100 Kyubits for making 9/10 teams + making him wait like 2 months
Refunding AllFourtyOne 200 Kyubits for making 0/3 teams + making him wait to get nothing
Refunding SUSTENANCE_1 100 Kyubits for making 0/1 teams + making him wait to get nothing

I'm lowkey addicted to Shield rn so I cba to keep building teams, meaning the teambuilding shop will be temporarily CLOSED until I can wrap my head around gen 8. You can still purchase the lifetime subscription if you're so inclined, though don't expect any new sets for a while.

Refunding Kaif 100 Kyubits for making 9/10 teams + making him wait like 2 months
Refunding AllFourtyOne 200 Kyubits for making 0/3 teams + making him wait to get nothing
Refunding SUSTENANCE_1 100 Kyubits for making 0/1 teams + making him wait to get nothing
no worries, i understand :) i hope u can enjoy and understand the very new and fresh gen 8 meta!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 0)