Project 1v1 Shopfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggopw

Banned deucer.
in

if someone somehow needs proof im voice on stours which needs the same verification

Reactions: Ron

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
View attachment 188823 it is i the great spore man
in

if someone somehow needs proof im voice on stours which needs the same verification
Unless I missed something, you three don't seem to have an account in the top 100 of last month. I'll at least add you to the balance listing with 0 Kyubits, but if you do actually have an account that earned points and I missed it, be sure to let me know (with proof of ownership, of course).
Also, can we have a Smogon tour suggestion for like, 50 KyuBits, and hosting a Smogon tour for like 2500? After grinding for a year (with 200 minimum per month), I think he could be entrusted with that specific responsibility....
There's not really anything stopping people from asking Quote permission to host tours themselves, and I doubt he would agree to any particularly bizarre requests, Kyubits or not. I'll ask him, though.

Since I dont use discord, maybe some extra items in the shop for motivation?

2000: Bigger tour (like banhappy)
1000: One week of suspect philosophy auto welcoming us
200: Banned from 1v1 room and 1000 years of battling quick claw smeargles

IBM

Banned deucer.
I’m purchasing a 3 day poll with maki’s fox and araii
Me:177
Maki:122
Araii:1
Q: What is the best wc team?

1: US Central
2: US West
3: Not Nyaaaasia
4: Fricc whale
5: Cone
6: West coast best coast
7: Wheat coast beast coast
8: lol us east is so bad imagine being them

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I’m purchasing a 3 day poll with maki’s fox and araii
Me:177
Maki:122
Araii:1
Q: What is the best wc team?

1: US Central
2: US West
3: Not Nyaaaasia
4: Fricc whale
5: Cone
6: West coast best coast
7: Wheat coast beast coast
8: lol us east is so bad imagine being them
yes im in too yes

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
Since I dont use discord, maybe some extra items in the shop for motivation?

2000: Bigger tour (like banhappy)
1000: One week of suspect philosophy auto welcoming us
200: Banned from 1v1 room and 1000 years of battling quick claw smeargles
After discussing the first suggestion with quote, we've decided that it's probably not the best idea to allow basically anyone to host any kind of tournament they want. Otherwise, he's fine with approving tournaments that aren't too eccentric, and hosted by trustworthy enough users.

The automated greetings, however, have been approved! That said, uop will still need some time to implement them to the bot.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
A new incentive has been added!

New Roomintro Mascot: Your choice of a new Pokemon to replace the Pokemon we have in our current roomintro. Purchases will last until someone else purchases a new roomintro mascot, though the initial purchase will be immune from replacement for 1 month (30 days). To prevent people from bogarting the mascot, you may only make this purchase for a single month at a time.

The price for at least 1 month of a New Roomintro Mascot is 1000 Kyubits

Shoutouts Lkjchjdhbjidcgjhd for the idea

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
After some consideration, direct transfers of Kyubits have now been allowed!

However, there are some rules to keep things from getting too spammy:
  1. All transfers must be done directly in this thread.
  2. The minimum transfer size is 50 Kyubits. Any transfers with less will be deleted.
    1. If you have less than 50 Kyubits to transfer, your only other option is to transfer all your remaining Kyubits.
Feel free to do anything you wish with this new ability. Many have been suggesting bets on tournament series, for example.

lost heros

Meme Master
is a Pre-Contributor

Lost Heros 1v1 Meme Shop!!

Greetings esteemed users and usettes,​

Do you love memes but are clueless in basic photoshop? Do you want to make fun of something but don't know what meme format to use? Do you want to give me Kyubits for no real reason? Then I have to solution to your problem!

You can now purchase memes from me Lost Heros (Los the Ros, L o S t H e R o S, Lost Hero [singular], Los Theros) for not free! What do I offer?
Picture memes! No watermark! Video memes! Nothing else!

List of services below:
1 Picture meme - 25 Kyubits
2 picture memes - 40 Kyubits
6 - 10 second video meme - 100 Kyubits
A longer video meme - idk lets talk about it PM me

Now how do you purchase a meme from me? It's simple! Follow this 3 step process!
1. Make a post here transferring the appropriate Kyubits to me.
2. Message me somehow telling me what you want me to make a meme of and the general feeling you would like to convey.
3. Wait an amount of time while I make the meme and send it to you.

Wow! That's it! So Simple!

Now I know what you're thinking, "Lost heros, how do I know you're good at memes?"
Great question! Besides my Custom Title being Meme Master, here is a portfolio of some of my other work!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)