Project 1v1 Shopfront

Status
Not open for further replies.
PartChandelure thats a pgood idea for the EV workshop dont mind if i grab that...
introducing

Dragonmirrors Eving Store Thingy!
Provide a mon and a list of pokemon you want me to ev it to beat. Costs will vary and are negotiable but will likely be around 10 bits per enemy.

Why choose me over other competetors?
1. I am considerably more active than my competitors, which directly means you get your evs sooner and you can get better customer service. Any problems you might encounter (although hopefully none) can and will be fixed significantly faster.
2. My prices are lower than the rest. nuff said
3. meow
4. im gooder than part at eving

Tol

Retirement house
would like to use 31 of the kyubits osra is refunding me and my current stash of 69 to buy a one day poll for tomorrow:
Akasianse
1. also known as yes anse
2. devil anse for short
3. uop is bad
4. is this some weeb thing?
5. communist wartortles 1v1PLIV
Osra

:psygrump: S P O R E S F O L L O W S H O P C U S H E I S B R O K E A N D N E E D S M O N E Y:psygrump:

follow you for a week:10 kyubits
follow you permanently :15 kyubits

tell me to follow someone else for week:20 kyubits
tell me to follow someone permannently:25 kyubits

i know no one is gonna buy this but hey,atleast i tried

when i say follow i mean smogon follow.not track there hours and stalk them irl and assasinate them irl although that would pay well:smogthink:

:psygrump: S P O R E S F O L L O W S H O P C U S H E I S B R O K E A N D N E E D S M O N E Y:psygrump:

follow you for a week:10 kyubits
follow you permanently :15 kyubits

tell me to follow someone else for week:20 kyubits
tell me to follow someone permannently:25 kyubits

i know no one is gonna buy this but hey,atleast i tried

when i say follow i mean smogon follow.not track there hours and stalk them irl and assasinate them irl although that would pay well:smogthink:
o and i think i forgot to say this but iam allowed to decline any request i do not want to do (and yes u will get a refund if i do)

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
On account of Boat (phiwings99) being a pest, I'll be granting Kyubits to the winners and runner-ups of the LC tournament, Banhappy tournament, and Ladder Tournament, as the Shopfront thread came into existence prior to their conclusion.

Poison Adhesive gets 100 Kyubits
Sificon gets 50 Kyubits
Boat (phiwings99) gets 100 Kyubits
Joker 1v1 gets 25 Kyubits
Chrispy Burns gets 25 Kyubits
Squirtell 1v1 gets 1000 Kyubits
Synonimous gets 500 Kyubits

In the event that any of the winners of these or future tournaments aren't interested in accruing Kyubits, please message me and I'll be sure to make a list somewhere so I know not to give Kyubits, or give out your Kyubits to someone of your choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)