Project 1v1 Shopfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBM

Banned deucer.
Smogon District Court of 1v1, Jocus vs Poison Adhesive

JOCUS litigates concerning the failure of POISON ADHESIVE to charge advertised prices in his shop and provide advertised services, the "2V2 AND ADV 1V1 KYUBITS CAMP." Several sentences in his shop advertisement have not been adhered to:

The first is "happy customers guaranteed," contradicting the current state of the plaintiff. He demands compensation for all therapy charges relating to mental disorders resultant from the legal process undertaken in this case, medical charges concerning brain damage from mandatory confinement in the Pokemon Showdown! room "The Happy Place", and penalties incurred from his employer "The International Church of RNG" for missed work or a reduced capacity to work. The second is "people who buy once get half prize [sic] off the next purchase," which implies that the latest purchase price, not the original price, is halved in the calculation of the price; yet the defendant follows with a statement contradicting the original advertisement after the purchase that "B: doesn't work like that half-price only works once per purchase eg: one you buy 1 and you buy another the second becomes half price and then goes back to original price etc[.]" The plantiff demands that the court order the defendant to charge the plaintiff the original advertised price, that the defendant's second statement be ordered to be withdrawn, and that the defendant answer to a criminal court for violation of regulations relating to advertisements and prices in business. In addition, the plaintiff demands all legal fees to be redeemed.

JOCUS is prepared to appeal to the Other Metagames Appellate Court and thereafter the Smogon Supreme Court should this case be rejected.
Lkjc’s Law Firm respectfully declines to represent Jocus in this case.

Last edited:
:jirachi: 2V2 AND ADV 1V1 KYUBITS CAMP :Salamence:
** omg cheap prices omg very good quality teams happy customers guaranteed
happy customers :blobnom: : LittleRunnerXC Arai more to come!
and now the moment you've been waiting for... PRICES!!
PRICES :espeon: :
1 SET = 5 KYUBITS
1 TEAM = 10 KYUBITS!
5 TEAMS = 35 KYUBITS!
10 TEAMS = 70 KYUBITS!
20 TEAMS = 140 KYUBITS!
people who buy once get half prize off the next purchase!
current people: Arai LittleRunnerXC
10 ADV Teams for 70 kyubits pls

pqs

Banned deucer.
:jirachi: 2V2 AND ADV 1V1 KYUBITS CAMP :Salamence:
** omg cheap prices omg very good quality teams happy customers guaranteed
happy customers :blobnom: : LittleRunnerXC Arai Inkreativ more to come!
and now the moment you've been waiting for... PRICES!!
PRICES :espeon: :
1 SET = 5 KYUBITS
1 TEAM = 10 KYUBITS!
5 TEAMS = 35 KYUBITS!
10 TEAMS = 70 KYUBITS!
20 TEAMS = 140 KYUBITS!
people who buy once get half prize off the next purchase!
current people: Arai LittleRunnerXC Inkreativ
10 teams 2v2

• Love
Reactions: PA

Jocus

Banned deucer.
I am planning to sue the Smogon District Court of 1v1 if it does not accept to hear my case by October 22.

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
send me money and I'll send you old gens teams

200 kyubits; 5 DPP / BW / ORAS teams (tried and true u can use it in a tour and win easily)
100 kyubits; 5 DPP / BW / ORAS teams (not tried and true and may be complete shit)

This was sponsored by SolarflareRo productions

Jocus

Banned deucer.
I am promising 50 Kyubits to the winner of the 1v1 Time Warp Tour. May the community of 1v1 be my witness.

We are looking for a sub. Regardless of when you join in the current Round 2, you will receive the full prize if you win. pqs's money may make up some of the prize.

Last edited:

Jocus

Banned deucer.
Jocus's Dealership

We sell second-hand merchandise. Same quality, lower prices. Inquire for and negotiate purchases and sales on Discord: https://discord.gg/sKCU4RD. (Any complaints demonstrate that whiners don't understand economics.)

Current offers:

• Jocus's teams. There's a massive garage sale at end of Gen 7 with dirt cheap prices. The teams have won numerous roomtours and gotten him on high ladder many times. Price depends on team's quality. He also has teams in other tiers: 1v1 AAA, 1v1 Monotype, 1v1 STAAABmons, 1v1 STABmons, 1v1 Type Challenge, 1v1 UU, 1v1 Ubers, Gen 3 1v1, Gen 4 1v1, Gen 5 1v1, Gen 6 1v1, 2v2 Doubles, regular OU, regular UU, and teams that have won live Smogon gimmick tours. Memes and outdated teams cost less. Inquire in DMs.
  • Teams from top players. Jocus has none currently, though you can place an order. If another person places the same order, Jocus will buy a team from that top player and charge you much less than what he paid for the team. It's a profit for the teambuilder, you, and me!
  • Random quasi-viable 5luke-esque sets that Jocus has made so far. Sample: https://pokepast.es/fa46e0fcf15d92a7. Very cheap prices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)