Project 1v1 Shopfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost heros

Meme Master

WELCOME TO THE FIRST INSTANCE OF CLASSIC CHAOS 1v1 EDITION

Everyone knows 1v1 is all about predictions. And even for those of us who didn't make the cut for 1v1 classic, we can still prove that we have the best predictions. The format is simple. Just make some predictions for who's going to win each round and win kyubits! For the low entry fee of 10 KYUBITS, you can come home a KYUBILLIONAIRE! Playing is SIMPLE. Just make a transfer to Lost Heros in the 1v1 Shopfront thread of 10 Kyubits, submit your bracket via Discord or Smogon to Lost Heros (Lost Heros#1036), and then sit back watch the matches AND WATCH AS YOU WIN!
Winnings aren't guaranteed. Please see full payout details and rules for entry below.

View attachment 209992
You can also find it online at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sy5-6wUDr1-3V0AsYrfMjtFnvOmDvxHN63erqgE9OrM/edit?usp=sharing.

Minimum 10 Kyubit Entry per bracket.
Maximum 3 Entries
Brackets submitted after 12/9 11:59 PM EST will not be approved and kyubits will be refunded for brackets.
Brackets will not be counted without a corresponding Kyubit transfer

100% of entry goes into the winnings pot.
For each bracket that correctly predicts the finals match (both players not the winner), the owner will be awarded 10 kyubits.
For each bracket that correctly and completely predicts every single match, the winnings pot will be distributed evenly to the owner of the bracket.
If there are no 100% accurate winners, the top 3 most accurate brackets will be awarded the winnings pot distributed proportionally to degree of correctness. No match is considered higher weighting than any other match.
Matches completed before bracket is submitted but before deadline to submit, will not count towards accuracy for the brackets that submit after the match.
HUGE UPDATE!!!!!
Not only will the winning bracket get everything that's in the pot from all of the player's entries. BUT I AM ALSO ADDING 100 KYUBITS TO THE WINNING POT! That's right!

100 KYUBITS!!!!

You have 24 hours left to submit a bracket and win!!!

Cantius

I COULD BE BANNED!
Poison Adhesive 5 ADV 1v1 teams for 35 Kyubits please. Message me in Smogon PMs. I'm fine with any team that's better than my RegiSerp clones, though please try to give me some less stally ones. If they're garbage I'll sue you. I could buy one team for 10 Kyubits and then 5 for 17.5, but I'll be nice :pikuh:

Jabiru

formerly ThatCabbageGuy
Jabiru's Spice Rack
Pure Innovation. Genuine Quality. The best teams DPP has to offer.

To bring together just three pokemon of hundreds, each with just 4 moves of hundreds to form a harmonic, synergistic team for a metagame, a generation that ended over six years ago seems a tough ask on its own but sometimes even doing all that, even forming a team perfect on paper just isn't quite good enough, sometimes you need to take one step further, sometimes you just need to get a little bit spicy. Enter Jabiru's Spice Rack.
With a focus on exclusively DPP teambuilding, we are able to ensure only the highest standard of quality, DPP is what we do.

Here at Jabiru's spice rack we have a range of options to suit every player and every budget;

For someone looking only to expand their builder we have a range of premade teams available at incredibly low prices:
20 kyubits for one premade team or 80 kyubits for five.

For a more casual or newer player just looking for a solid team to see them through an occasional room tour, consider purchasing just one quality bespoke team at the very competitive price of 50 kyubits.

For the tournament players or simply for connoisseurs of fine teams for whom one simply isn't enough, then get five.
Five custom-made DPP teams of only the highest quality for the extraordinarily low price of 200 kyubits.

However it is not for the mundane, that Jabiru's Spice Rack opens. Our true point of difference is the spice.

For a set handpicked from our famous spice rack, that promises never before seen innovation and a money back guarantee if you can provide a replay from before the point of sale featuring the same tech being used in DPP 1v1, we have set a criminally low price of 30 kyubits.

Then for a team made exclusively of our finest techs,
one which will make Synonimous say "Thats a cab ass looking team" and which would be absolutely perfect for winning Classic matches for anybody who happened to make top eight without actually being able to play DPP (AltCauseImInsecure Hey buddy how are ya?) we offer the incredibly good value price of 100 kyubits.

Last edited:
Jabiru's Spice Rack
Pure Innovation. Genuine Quality. The best teams DPP has to offer.

To bring together just three pokemon of hundreds, each with just 4 moves of hundreds to form a harmonic, synergistic team for a metagame, a generation that ended over six years ago seems a tough ask on its own but sometimes even doing all that, even forming a team perfect on paper just isn't quite good enough, sometimes you need to take one step further, sometimes you just need to get a little bit spicy. Enter Jabiru's Spice Rack.
With a focus on exclusively DPP teambuilding, we are able to ensure only the highest standard of quality, DPP is what we do.

Here at Jabiru's spice rack we have a range of options to suit every player and every budget;

For a more casual or newer player just looking for a solid team to see them through an occasional room tour, consider purchasing just one quality bespoke team at the very competitive price of 50 kyubits.

For the tournament players or simply for connoisseurs of fine teams for whom one simply isn't enough, then get five.
Five custom-made DPP teams of only the highest quality for the extraordinarily low price of 200 kyubits.

However it is not for the mundane, that Jabiru's Spice Rack opens. Our true point of difference is the spice.

For a set handpicked from our famous spice rack, that promises never before seen innovation and a money back guarantee if you can provide a replay from before the point of sale featuring the same tech being used in DPP 1v1, we have set a criminally low price of 30 kyubits.

Then for a team made exclusively of our finest techs,
one which will make Synonimous say "Thats a cab ass looking team" and which would be absolutely perfect for winning Classic matches for anybody who happened to make top eight without actually being able to play DPP (AltCauseImInsecure Hey buddy how are ya?) we offer the incredibly good value price of 100 kyubits.
YOU ARE GETTING NO MONEY FROM ME :fukyu:
The Aero,Tang,Swamp was built by me.
-Giuliano

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)