Project 1v1 Shopfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolenot

Banned deucer.
shop for broke people:

i came up with idea at like 1 am eating shredded cheese dont judge it

how it works: you give me all your kyubits except one if you wanna keep that clout, and i give you 2 decent (swsh 1v1) teams. now you might think: "thats stupid i dont wanna spend all my hard earned kyubits on some half baked teams made by some rando who doesnt even play sm!" well, say your broke and only have 5 kyubits. then you can afford these teams for only FIVE kyubits!! only rule is you have to have at least 5 kyubits so yea buy my teams if your broke lol.

also you can pick the mon i build around but who cares lol.

edit: you can only buy once, EBLURB STOP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

imbrokelol.PNG

Last edited:
I got a new idea- Give me free kyubits if you want. Not forcing anything, just saying, you can be a nice guy, and donate to (THE CAUSE). the cause is a donation for me to keep breathing for me to build more unviable memes in gen 8 1v1. (You can give me kyubits for memes, but they are unviable).
Please Donate for my life
(Be Guilty)
I might if you agree to use them towards making Gog the room mascot.

shop for broke people:

i came up with idea at like 1 am eating shredded cheese dont judge it

how it works: you give me all your kyubits except one if you wanna keep that clout, and i give you 2 decent (swsh 1v1) teams. now you might think: "thats stupid i dont wanna spend all my hard earned kyubits on some half baked teams made by some rando who doesnt even play sm!" well, say your broke and only have 5 kyubits. then you can afford these teams for only FIVE kyubits!! only rule is you have to have at least 5 kyubits so yea buy my teams if your broke lol.

also you can pick the mon i build around but who cares lol.

edit: you can only buy once, EBLURB STOP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View attachment 247505
I got 18 kyubits right now, imma give you 17. Gimme the teams
also donate to me

Introducing...
Donk's Explosive Meme Shop

The process is simple: Just tell me a mon to make a meme set out of and I'll do it for the low low price of 6 kyubits!!!

Also, I'm not going to do LC mons or NFE mons that have a BST of 400 or less because the memes I make must be usable gimmicks.

Sound good? Great!

now give me kyubits

Sanshokuinsumireko

I got the baddest bitches in anime
Introducing...
Donk's Explosive Meme Shop

The process is simple: Just tell me a mon to make a meme set out of and I'll do it for the low low price of 6 kyubits!!!

Also, I'm not going to do LC mons or NFE mons that have a BST of 400 or less because the memes I make must be usable gimmicks.

Sound good? Great!

now give me kyubits
6 bits to ed for a Pupitar set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)