Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 180 HP / 16 Def / 180 SpA / 132 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Prismatic Laser
- Photon Geyser
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power / Hyper Voice

This is the Necrozma set I came up with.. Tanks a Modest, Specs, Draco Meteor from Dragapult. As well as tanking Band Galarian-Darmanitan (Assuming no Giga impact which has low usage). The speed is for speed creeping stall Arcanine which is it’s best and most common set to my knowledge, while the Spatk guarantees a OKHO on Spdef Arca.

-Prismatic Laser is the move you want to use against semi-frail opponents
-Photon Geyser is used where Prismatic Laser doesn't quite get a OKHO, or for breaking through abilities such as sturdy or disguise
-Heat Wave is useful against many steels such as Corviknight
-Earth Power is useful against TTar and some Zeraora sets.
-Hyper Voice lets you beat Occa Whimsicott. However, it’s unreliable against Substitute Cinderace or Inteleon as they can easily play around it.

This Is a rough list to what it loses too (S-C) https://pokepast.es/2d62447523066c40

Last edited:
this is an amazing resource, but respectfully, what’s the point of all these sets without knowing what the spreads are for?

Edit: that sounded rude, a better question is will there be a seperate paste for ev explanations?

• Sad
Reactions: pqs

Maki's Fox

luckiest player around
this is an amazing resource, but respectfully, what’s the point of all these sets without knowing what the spreads are for?

Edit: that sounded rude, a better question is will there be a seperate paste for ev explanations?
I don't think there will be, or at least any time soon, since the thread is "to ask for info regarding EV spreads and the purpose of move/item slots."

I don't think there will be, or at least any time soon, since the thread is "to ask for info regarding EV spreads and the purpose of move/item slots."
why waste time responding to individual requests when it could be posted as an additional resource?

Nalei

out!
is a Pre-Contributor

I've been wanting to make a "companion resource" including EV spread explanations but also covering the reasons to use each set. This is something I planned to work on gradually because of how much work it would be to write it all up. At this point, I don't think it's every going to come to fruition... Just EV explanations, though? Very doable. I'll gauge opinion on what people would like to see in it and get to work. Thanks for the feedback

I've been wanting to make a "companion resource" including EV spread explanations but also covering the reasons to use each set. This is something I planned to work on gradually because of how much work it would be to write it all up. At this point, I don't think it's every going to come to fruition... Just EV explanations, though? Very doable. I'll gauge opinion on what people would like to see in it and get to work. Thanks for the feedback
I think that an ev spread compendium would in itself do a lot to cover the reasons to use each set

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)