Tournament 1v1PL Signups - Post draft discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Name: at_thomas1
Tiers played: Principally SM 1v1
Timezone: GMT (although we have daylight saving so technically its GMT+1)
Significant Time Missed: None

Player Name: Silveryo
tiers played: usum,oras
timezone: EST
significant time missed? I have the first week of april off, then i have school on the regular days where Ican play after 6 p.m during weekdays and mostly all day during weekends unless something coms up

Player Name: Pride Killer
Tiers Played: SM 1v1, ORAS 1v1
Timezone: EST
Significant Time Missed: 6AM-4PM College classes usually go around that time. If need be, I can make time within those hours.

power rankings:
#1 dancing diancies:amazing sm,will even have to sub some top players.Oras is quite lackluster but still awesome team
#2 arcanines: bc we are ofcourse the goats
#3 dusknoirs: somewhat concerned about the amount of players they got,sure they have some awesome players like landon and attidude but a team has 7 slots,and the rest of the players aren't that experienced
#4 monfernos:they got some non 1v1 players,they have 5 good players but a team has 7,not sure about whether dogknees can do stuff really,and level 56 doesnt play 1v1 also having xstatic cold on your team isn't the best thing although he is one of the best sm players
#5 virizions:osra tried an annoying strat but it didn't pull of in the end since all the good players were taken,their oras is extremely strong but sm is a bit lackluster
#6 dustoxs:will be surprised if mace gets far tbh,he drafted a lot of mediocre players but also a few good ones

Last edited:

dom

Banned deucer.
somewhat biased rankings by party dolla $ign. of course. https://puu.sh/zTyeD/352162e0e0.png for reference.

#1: diancies.
predicted roaster: sm - kentari / uop / dc3 oras - me & blaze uu - zard #s
what can you even say. this'd be a top 1 team if i wasnt on it and i was replaced with some decent oraser. bunch of big name players that are talented, and then MMagma lol. that's ok. zard #s can uu pretty well probs, or kentari.
strengths: ULTRA SUN AND MOON
kentari, uop, fc, dc3, blaze, zard #s will make for a good sm. we should not ever go 1-2 or 0-3 in usum. assuming we get 3 dubs in sm every week (ez), we legit can't lose the week. :)
weaknesses: oras.
sigh. this oras kinda sucks. i mean i think i'll do good enough, positive record at least, but like who else is even orasing lol. blaze? besides me. i think the entire performence of the team comes down to snagging wins in oras. i think blaze should be orasing bc someone like uop or kentari doing that is a HUGE fucking waste.
overall: 9/10
#2 virizions:
predicted roaster: sm - oooh tacos, om room, the shadow claw oras - captains uu: ryy
these guys got all the tools they need to win. some combo of glyx / tda / ryy should be good oras, ooh tacos / om room are lowkey beasts i was gonna draft if i was managing. they shouldnt have a problem winning games.
strengths: oras. some combo of glyx / tda / ryy / chrispy should get wins every week.
weaknesses: people not living up to hype. if people like theshadowclaw, ryy and tda don't have a great season this team could go downhill fast. the subs on this team besides lancer and chloe kinda suck.
overall: 8/10
#3: fire woofers
predicted roaster: sm - motogp, gl volkner, lmni oras: blazikin, duckle uu: toad
this as i said with glyx's team just has the tools. getting ppl like lmni for hella cheap was sick as it let them drop retarded amounts for ppl like toad. oh btw i don't think toad likes motogp so that's funny.
strengths: sm good ass sm. they have sm for days. scraf, noisy, and samvgc are good subs too. they shouldn't miss out on sm dubs.
weaknesses: oras. duckle / blazikin seems hella sus. duckle might just not do good like in world cup and same goes for melo. if hes not dedicated then oras will be super hard. motogp won oras open but i'm not sure he'd want to.
overall: 6.5/10
#4 dusknoirs
predicted roaster: sm: atti, landon, bsu oras: hijasu, gs uu ?????? joker?
these dudes are barely behind #3. suuper close. but as gs has said, what tf is that oras lol. these dudes are good tho. landon is hella consistent and with classic winner joker and classic god hijasu in the back they just got talent. atti is i think rusty or something, gl playing this dogshit meta lol. bsu might not do good, i'm not sure he's very consistent.
strengths: sm. just good shit. atti landon and bsu seems good enough to me. they got good ppl in the back too.
weaknesses: oras. seems like the weakest oras in the tour lol. i'm not sure joker would wanna oras and if he did well, and i'm really not sure if gs can pull off a good record judging by the fact that i had to give him public teams. :/ i really can see this oras doing absolutely awful and dragging the team down. also wtf is their uu lol.
overall: 6.25/10
#5 dustox (bad pkmn)
predicted roaster: sm - mace, francy (pl god), cnatu oras - dluxe, dow uu - jrm??
ASS. their start of the draft is like the last part of a draft. marthaa? pqs???? wmc?????? like wtf. mace and francy are good obv but the roller coaster goes off the tracks there. dow is ok but i'm not sure he'd do good in this pl. cnatu too but probs worse. dluxe doesn't seem great (despite owning me in oras open cus i choked hella). jrm is not a starter but he basically is bc of the quality of the team.
strengths: mace giving the sm some heat and they win, maybe. mace is hella good francy too but like they NEED to do good or else theres like no chance they make playoffs. oopsie the strengths turned bad
weaknesses: not mace & francy
overall 4/10
#6 monfernos
predicted roaster: sm - qt, tzums, ic oras: bandit, level 56 uu - knees of dog
booty cheeks team. xstatic hates qt and i'm pretty sure won't play for him. xstatic calls him "gollum". tzums is wildly overrated and despte not being a super great player probs has like 3 teams in his sm builder, one of which has a kyurem and another having a starraptor. ic is good tho c:. bandit also hasn't done great in tours and did awful last pl. l56 is good and can probs go positive with teams, but like that shouldn't be the bar.
strengths: ic and level 56. these dudes are good. ic is a good teammate so maybe he can help l56 who probs is good. but also can do pretty bad. we'll see.
weaknesses: not ic and l56. qt had a bad last pl, xstatic i dont think will play, they have a bunch of non 1v1 players who probably won't go positive if they do play.
bop done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)