2011-12 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Persie.. try next time on your penalty.

1st Man Utd goal was such a fluke.. but typical goal conceded by Arsenal.

2nd goal, Young doing what he does about 5 times a game.. 1 just finally went in.

3rd goal.. amazing.

4th goal.. lifeline?

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Pitiful performance gunners.You better cash in on some good players or there's no way you're gonna qualify for CL.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Arsenal well and truly thumped. Not good enough. Arsene, invest in some experienced, good players or you're in the shit. Fork some fucking money out Jesus Christ lol.

Great performance from Rooney, glad he's my captain. Three goals and an assist :D

I don't care how inexperienced the team was no excuses for that performance, no passion, no defending, no closing down, no teamwork, laughing at conceding goals.

Fuck this shit

If this doesn't scream our team is shit and has no depth to Wenger... Why do I even bother? He's still not gonna buy anyone.

Wilshere and Frimpong is enough youngesters in a team, the rest needs to be seasoned pl veterans, especially the defence. Nasri must be laughing his way to the bank right now after seeing that joke of a performance

I'm glad Jenkinson was sent off, he's a shit player with no pace or skill or awareness so we won't see him at least for 3 matches thank goodness. And now Wenger must buy or leave. This shambles of a loss actually helps clear the table and I'm really interested to see what Wenger will do now.

usual park goal
usual arsenal red card

and lots of fantasy points, :D
arsenal for relegation?

rather have won 6-0 then 8-2.. but still top of the league :D

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would 8-2 be an Arsenal fan right now.. :P

Worst thing is the average ages of the teams were basically the same. That just shows the vast difference in quality. First choice players missing wasn't even greatly in United's favour either...

"The solution in England is always to buy players, but it doesn't always happen like that." - Wenger, after the match

He has been the best thing to ever happen to Arsenal but you can't help but feel he has finally and completely gone mad.

man what the FUCK was that......first time arsenal concede at least 7 since 1927

I guess this is what happens when you play the reserve team instead of the first team

wenger this is getting HISTORICALLY bad, not just plain bad

only good thing to come out of this day was having rooney as captain.....but i also picked aguero over dzeko so blah

Last time Arsenal conceded 8 was back in December 1896 against the mighty Loughborough Town. Plenty of teams will go to Old Trafford with less injuries and put up more of a fight. Taking off RVP, the captain AFTER they go like 4 down, and leaving Arshavin on the whole game.. if Wenger thought the papers were harsh last week, he better not buy one tomorrow..

Welbeck's goal was pathetic from a defensive perspective, can you imagine Keown or Adams being pushed off the ball like that? Or even Cahill..

Agree with every fucking post on here.

I don't even know where to go mentally now.. im just, beat. and dont feel like talking too much about it really.

[onto fantasy]
Also the fact that I have Torres over Rooney for some stupid "Torres will finally prove you wrong" mentality... even though my Wildcard gave me so many chances to do it. Plus the fact Torres is my captain when Dzeko is sitting pretty with 4 goals right beside him.

Rooney? Nah.. I'll go Torres.

Young? Remeber they're playing Arsenal, last chance? Nah.. Downing has it.

/fml

huge

i would eight two be arsenals chairman (or wenger) tonight/tomorrow/near future

arsenal play swansea next so perhaps a few goals for swansea :P

usual park goal
usual arsenal red card

and lots of fantasy points, :D
arsenal for relegation?

Err, no. Relegation candidates: Swansea, Norwich, QPR, Blackburn, Wigan, WBA, Wolves (Blackburn is my own choice, but after this weekend's performance I might be right yet) even at a stretch Sunderland, but not Arsenal. Honestly. They might not make CL quali (definitely wont based on today's performance) but no matter how shit they're doing theres a lot of teams a lot worse.

34 points for me :( but oh well. I like my team! Also I'm now only two points behind my boyfriend aaaaaaaaaaa THIS WEEKEND WILL DECIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)