2016 Facebook Art Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Here's the list of the Pokemon we need art for November.

The theme for this month is Sun & Moon \o/. We are taking a break because the new games come out on Nov. 18 that's why there is only 2 pokemon.

November 2016 Giveaway Schedule (NEED ART)
these need art; art is due on the date listed
  • Nov 4 - (Mega) Charizard (Shiny) [ ]
  • Nov 11 - Cresselia [ ]

Art for giveaways must include a frame/outline that details the Pokemon. For more information on how this works see this post ->http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/2016-facebook-art-thread.3559615/page-6#post-6738549
You can use the easy to edit .psd file by Koumashiki

The Pokemon details are listed below:
Nov 5 :
Shiny

Charizard (M) @ Charcoal
Ability: Blaze
Level: 50
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost
Notes:

Nov 12:

Cresselia (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Levitate
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Moonlight
- Psychic
- Lunar Dance
Notes:

I will update the movesets in a few days.

Last edited:

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Meteordash will be helping me with the 2017 Pokemon of the Weeks, so we will get a new thread up and running within the next couple of weeks with Bummer's (cute) approval. x

Thanks so much for your help; it has been a really great year for Smogon art. I still can't believe the volume at which you all produce such spectacular pieces. I hope that you're still willing to help out moving into the new year. I'm excited to see what's in store. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)