2018-19 NBA Thread

Actually Denver has a pretty solid all-around team with the #4 ranked defense. Millsap is a seasoned vet and Barton and Harris are no scrubs either. And that's not even counting all their injured guys. This team is pretty deep when healthy.

Accel

arise
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Not to mention that they have a generational talent in MPJ who they have yet to integrate as well as IT, who's been cited as being a fantastic leader already. I wouldn't put it past him to bring his crafty playmaking back to the table either once he's back. Great young team with an insanely high offensive ceiling, these guys are gonna be a force for years to come.

Not to mention that they have a generational talent in MPJ who they have yet to integrate as well as IT, who's been cited as being a fantastic leader already. I wouldn't put it past him to bring his crafty playmaking back to the table either once he's back. Great young team with an insanely high offensive ceiling, these guys are gonna be a force for years to come.
You think MPJ is playing this year? I'm a little concerned about him. Back surgery is no joke and the one game he played in the tourney last year was pretty damm bad. I want to see how he looks after training with an NBA team for a year but I'm worried he might not be the player everyone expected.

Also never knew smogon had an NBA thread, this is awesome

Accel

arise
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You think MPJ is playing this year? I'm a little concerned about him. Back surgery is no joke and the one game he played in the tourney last year was pretty damm bad. I want to see how he looks after training with an NBA team for a year but I'm worried he might not be the player everyone expected.

Also never knew smogon had an NBA thread, this is awesome
Apparently his rehabilitation has been going really well, a vid of him draining 3s in practice was released a couple of weeks ago. He's probably getting reevaluated on a week to week basis, and if he clears the tests I still wouldn't expect the Nuggets to integrate him in a big way this season. They might even do what Philly did with Simmons and hold him out for his 1st year so he can go off next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)