Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Marianne Williamson

Votes: 19 3.5%
  • Mike Bloomberg

Votes: 12 2.2%

• Total voters

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
I'm really confused why so few people are talking about how Bernie is legit a coinflip away from catching up to Pete in SDEs. Even from the Bernie camp, most are still stuck on minimizing the impact of Pete's presumed win and (rightfully) delegitimizing the process instead of hanging on to the very real chance that it isn't over yet.

Pete absolutely "won" in the sense that he massively overperformed and is already seeing a big boost in NH, but there's still a good chance that Bernie pulls slightly ahead and actually wins at the last minute. He could even pull ahead in state delegates if the stars align.

Last edited:
Cool, Imma second Deciet on this here: this is an echo chamber on par with r/politics where modding hasn't been consistent and any opinion that isn't the same as yours gets hounded on and harped over, perpetually ignoring parts or arguments and/ or making strawmen with everything else. Ignoring arguments for preconceived narratives to ignore something that might potentially change your opinion on something, or at the very least somewhat humanize people with opposite view points. Shout out to the madlad who ignored Trump trying to end LGBTQ discrimination across the glob and is instead using the argument that by supporting freedom of religion, he is actually trying to make the USA homophobic. I'm fine discussing politics, but when the vaguest idea of understanding an argument and where it comes from is lost, I'm talking to a concrete wall that manages to muster out the idea that conservatives are the worst people in the world. Waste of my time trying to discuss something in a measured way when I'm just going to get outrage in return.

Anyways, enjoy your discussion on who will lose to Trump in the general election and try not to give yourselves a headache with double standards and the self-contradicting world of gender theory. Outside of that, try to live normal lives outside of politics, get a good job, get a family, and learn to listen, otherwise you'll be quarantined to the island of Moronica, where you can debate communist states amongst yourselves without impacting the general public. Enjoy your echo chamber and the draining of brain cells it creates, I'm out.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Cool, Imma second Deciet on this here: this is an echo chamber on par with r/politics where modding hasn't been consistent and any opinion that isn't the same as yours gets hounded on and harped over, perpetually ignoring parts or arguments and/ or making strawmen with everything else. Ignoring arguments for preconceived narratives to ignore something that might potentially change your opinion on something, or at the very least somewhat humanize people with opposite view points. Shout out to the madlad who ignored Trump trying to end LGBTQ discrimination across the glob and is instead using the argument that by supporting freedom of religion, he is actually trying to make the USA homophobic. I'm fine discussing politics, but when the vaguest idea of understanding an argument and where it comes from is lost, I'm talking to a concrete wall that manages to muster out the idea that conservatives are the worst people in the world. Waste of my time trying to discuss something in a measured way when I'm just going to get outrage in return.

Anyways, enjoy your discussion on who will lose to Trump in the general election and try not to give yourselves a headache with double standards and the self-contradicting world of gender theory. Outside of that, try to live normal lives outside of politics, get a good job, get a family, and learn to listen, otherwise you'll be quarantined to the island of Moronica, where you can debate communist states amongst yourselves without impacting the general public. Enjoy your echo chamber and the draining of brain cells it creates, I'm out.
no please dont go your so smart dude. we totally need you to repeat the exact same conservative talking points as dece1t in a thread that is very clearly not about conservative politics

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
Last edited:

Lol I predicted when I looked at this thread today that I'll eventually see someone go to a forum section that predominantly disagrees with everything they stand for/against and complain that people disagree with everything they stand for/against. I appreciate that at least you say fuck these niggas and just leave. I mean, finally.

im still loling at "i minored in LGBTQ+ studies in college so I am the superior gay here"
I mean..he mentioned it (and that he was gay) because he was accused of having never interacted with anyone from the LGBT community. And he's part of the LGBT community, I feel like that was pretty relevant actually.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
1581014909552.png

hmmm so only now that almost all of the results are in showing a clear win for bernie in terms of vote count do they want to doubt the allocation of delegates in satellite caucuses, which all very heavily favored bernie. very interesting! it's worth noting btw that among the people visiting these satellite caucuses were many poor migrant workers who typically don't vote because they work evenings and nobody besides the bernie campaign bothers reaching out to them. it'd be a serious fucking shame if the dnc decided they're changing the procedure after the fact and thereby marginalize the vote of a group of people who typically aren't even heard at all

EV

Banned deucer.

Edit: Why do they think we care that they contributed nothing constructive and then chose to leave when their misguided attempts at enlightening us were refuted at every turn?

And "echo chamber" lol. I think there's been more friction between the "libtards" than liberal vs conservative, but w/e.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Finding our that MikeDawg is gay and still uncritically engages with the posturing talk and empty promises of Biden and Buttigieg is genuinely disappointing.

Although it does highlight how funny it is that he rails against those who support Bernie for uncritically engaging him and his own toothless promises. It’s almost as if he believes skepticism should only be afforded when directed towards certain parties.

really need a :hmm: react for the last post

:blobthinking:
Im not joking. This debate has literally devolved into people bragging how gay they are in regards to being able to judge Pete Buttigieg. Constant one liners. Anyone who has a conservative viewpoint has their comment vanish. Blatant personal attacks that are almost every other post at this point. There is very clearly a set of rules but they are never enforced.

As i have made clear before, I am greatly entertained by people arguing and fighting. But this isnt fighting: it's the equivalent of twelve Canadians erotically throwing buckets of oyster shit at each other in a sand pit. This is basically a discord chat full of PoliSci freshmen who think they have a clue of what they're talking about.

Im not joking. This debate has literally devolved into people bragging how gay they are in regards to being able to judge Pete Buttigieg. Constant one liners. Anyone who has a conservative viewpoint has their comment vanish. Blatant personal attacks that are almost every other post at this point. There is very clearly a set of rules but they are never enforced.

As i have made clear before, I am greatly entertained by people arguing and fighting. But this isnt fighting: it's the equivalent of twelve Canadians erotically throwing buckets of oyster shit at each other in a sand pit. This is basically a discord chat full of PoliSci freshmen who think they have a clue of what they're talking about.
Damn, in like a week you went from a respectable shitposter to just a shit poster.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
People reading my comment as about gay credentials rather than the fact that MikeDawg appears to be massively ignorant about queer politics is really funny to me in how insultingly reductive it is.

Me: “Pete Buttigieg is a really centrist candidate who appeals to the people who would take away the rights of me and people like me.”
Y’all: “Why do you need to make it about your identity??? I can’t believe you’d credential check like that...”

Identity is so obviously not a political monolith you dorks. The only thing I give a shit about is if your opinions are worth a damn and those are certainly not determined by who you like to do the horizontal tango with or your gender.

my only mistake was assuming that MikeDawgs opinions came from naïveté and unfamiliarity, rather than willful ignorance.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
People reading my comment as about gay credentials rather than the fact that MikeDawg appears to be massively ignorant about queer politics is really funny to me in how insultingly reductive it is.
A white lib gay from a first world country who's politics are utterly abhorrent, that's definitely something the world has never seen.

Have you ever talked to a transwoman over fifty or literally anybody from the drag community? Cos talk about the epitome of anti sjw culture, God damn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)