2v2 2v2 Doubles

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
2v2 Teambuilding
-
Trick Room Setters -

1. Hatterene

Hatterene is a very offensive Trick Room setter that makes use of Magic Bounce which blocks certain status moves such as taunt and bounces them back. Hatterene has a very high Special Attack stat allowing it to hit hard offensively, but it can also make use of support moves such as Life Dew and Magic Powder. Because Hatterene is quite frail and is also not immune to Fake Out it is often paired with Indeedee to re-direct moves away from Hatterene and block priority moves. Life Orb allows Hatterene to do more damage across the board, while often getting a boost with Helping Hand from Indeedee. Babiri Berry is another good option as it is otherwise quite weak to steel-types such as Duraludon.

Sets - https://pokepast.es/ee893d959c4997bd

Teammates: Indeedee, Rhyperior, Torkoal, Fake Out Support

2. Oranguru

Oranguru is very unique because of its signature move Instruct which causes its target to move twice. While it doesn't have a Ghost-typing, it can still protect itself from Fake Out with Inner Focus while also having decent bulk to take hits, though with its few resistances a few strong neutral hits can take it out. Telepathy is still an option making it immune to its teammates' spread attacks like Earthquake though flinch immunity is usually preferred. Oranguru is very reliant on its teammates for matchups, though it still has a respectable selection of coverage moves if your team requires it. Mental Herb is its preferred item due to being heavily reliant on status moves.

Sets - https://pokepast.es/2dee3780941f5a3b

Teammates: Rhyperior, Torkoal, Conkeldurr

3. Dusclops

Dusclops is an extremely bulky Trick Room setter designed to take almost any attack quite easily and set up Trick Room. Dusclops offers a handful of support moves such as Will-O-Wisp and Helping Hand, with Will-O-Wisp making it quite effective at checking physical attackers. It is often seen with Pokemon like Rhyperior due to being able to activate its Weakness Policy without hurting it too much. Night Shade is a common move often used on Dusclops to avoid having no effect on matchups and being too passive, however, Dusclops does not pose much of a threat on its own. Dusclops also is forced to hold Eviolite meaning it is more easily shut down by taunt and supereffective attacks.

Sets - https://pokepast.es/b4dfc389f7b58762

Teammates: Rhyperior, Torkoal

4. Mimikyu

Mimikyu's main niche comes from its ability Disguise which blocks the first hit Mimikyu receives. While not as bulky, Mimikyu is usually always guaranteed to set up Trick Room due to its ability and its immunity to Fake Out. Mimikyu usually plays offensively, having access to a priority move in Shadow Sneak, something many other Trick Room setters lack. Mimikyu is also able to support its teammates with Will-O-Wisp to check physical attackers or with Curse to pressure its opponents. Mimikyu is very vulnerable after Disguise has been broken, making it an easy target for Steel-types, which again makes a slow Fire-type like Torkoal a good teammate.

Sets - https://pokepast.es/3eaab819f60a5ef1

Teammates: Torkoal, Togedemaru

5. Jellicent

Jellicent is yet another Pokemon which fills the role of a bulky trick room supporter quite well. Its Ghost-typing again prevents it from getting hit with a Fake Out, allowing it to set up Trick Room more easily. Jellicent is also able to completely wall most Water-types due to its ability Water Absorb. Jellicent does get access to many great support moves including Will-O-Wisp, Strength Sap as well as Recover to sustain itself although Strength Sap usually does the trick. It has decent coverage options, but it rarely has any real offensive presence. Colbur Berry is often used on Jellicent to take Knock Off and other Dark-type moves more easily.

Sets - https://pokepast.es/7953b07bc60453df

Teammates: Rhyperior

IBM

Banned deucer.

pqs

Banned deucer.
:gyarados: -> A-
Gyarados is really anti meta rn. Resisting the most prevalent typing (Fire) and not having to worry about Solar Beams due to its Flying-type makes it really good atm. It can also act as a debuffer to common physical attackers like Incineroar, Excadrill, and Tyranitar (though you should still worry about it using a rock move). Also having access to a great movepool with moves like Waterfall, Bounce, Earthquake, Power Whip, Taunt, Dragon Dance, etc., it can fit into many roles like defensive or set-up. Overall i think it's really good in the current meta and with teammates it can fit into many cores.

pqs

Banned deucer.
A few UR mons that I'd like to see ranked or at least considered:

- Though looking like a budget Tyranitar at first glance, there's a few niches that Hippowdon can hold over its Sand Streaming brother. First of all, it has a better defensive typing, having no weakness to Fighting-types, and being immune to Electric-types over its Rock-/Dark-type brethren Tyranitar. It also has better defensive stats over Tyranitar, with a base 108 HP and 118 Defense. It is lacking in Attack, Special Defense, and Speed though SpDef can be patched up by Sand Stream, and you're not going to really be using Hippowdon for OHKOing Pokemon anyways. Its low speed is also redeemable due to it being able to run an Iron Ball to underspeed Torkoal and set up Sand over it. Though it's mostly similar to Tyranitar and even outclassed in some stats, it's a noteworthy choice based on its typing and defensive stats, which is why I'd like it to join other Pokemon on the VR.

- Kyurem has great utility options for your team in status moves like Light Screen, Reflect, Roost, and Noble Roar, and has a great base 125 HP stat and a typing that is neutral / resists the most common weather. It can also run powerful attacking moves like Draco Meteor, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, and even Freeze-Dry which can single-handedly take out the common rain setter Pelipper, and Gyarados. It can also helpfully cripple other Water-type foes like Jellicent. Overall I think Kyurem is very anti-meta and should deserve a spot on the VR.

- Araquanid is like, really bulky on the special side. Though its physical side doesn't really hold up, I think its enormous bulk on the other makes up for it. It can wall almost every Special Attacking Pokemon, especially if it runs an item like Assault Vest. Water Bubble is also a great ability which both helps versus the common Fires and boosts the power of moves like Liquidation to good amounts. Here's some calcs versus some popular threats:
252+ SpA Torkoal Heat Wave vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Water Bubble Araquanid in Sun: 39-46 (14 - 16.6%) -- possible 7HKO
252+ SpA Venusaur Giga Drain vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Araquanid: 58-70 (20.9 - 25.2%) -- 0.1% chance to 4HKO
252 SpA Jellicent Energy Ball vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Araquanid: 39-47 (14 - 16.9%) -- possible 6HKO
Even without an Assault Vest, it can still tank and retaliate some huge hits. I think it deserves a spot in at least some of the low rankings due to its defensive abilities along with Water Bubble and item availability.

- Terrakion has a great typing in the current metagame. Being super-effective against the common Fire-, Steel-, Rock-, and Flying-types puts it into a good position. It also has great base stats passing base 100 Speed Pokemon and a good base 129 Attack allowing it to bring on power. Rock Slide is also a very good move in the metagame due to it hitting both opponents at once for a good amount of power. Terrakion does well on Sand teams where it can take advantage of its Rock-typing and boost its below average Special Defense. Seeing as how it has decent coverage and can make a dent into some top tier threats, I think it's a potent threat in the metagame and therefore deserves a spot on the VR.

A few UR mons that I'd like to see ranked or at least considered:
- Kyurem has great utility options for your team in status moves like Light Screen, Reflect, Roost, and Noble Roar, and has a great base 125 HP stat and a typing that is neutral / resists the most common weather. It can also run powerful attacking moves like Draco Meteor, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, and even Freeze-Dry which can single-handedly take out the common rain setter Pelipper, and Gyarados. It can also helpfully cripple other Water-type foes like Jellicent. Overall I think Kyurem is very anti-meta and should deserve a spot on the VR.
Also remember that Kyurem has speed control in Glaciate

Finally I can post wo/ double posting!!!

A+ Rank
:Incineroar: Incineroar

A Rank
:Tyranitar: Tyranitar
:Togekiss: Togekiss
:Zeraora: Zeraora
:Torkoal: Torkoal

A- Rank
:Ferrothorn: Ferrothorn
:Mew: Mew
:Scrafty: Scrafty
:Indeedee: Indeedee-F
:Whimsicott: Whimsicott
:Venusaur: Venusaur
:Excadrill: Excadrill

B+ Rank
:Darmanitan-Galar: Darmanitan-Galar
:Dragapult: Dragapult
:Gastrodon: Gastrodon
:Gyarados: Gyarados
:Hatterene: Hatterene
:Mimikyu: Mimikyu
:Milotic: Milotic
:Pelipper: Pelipper
:Rotom-Wash: Rotom-Wash
:Charizard: Charizard
:Kommo-o: Kommo-o

B Rank
:Braviary: Braviary
:Corviknight: Corviknight
:Grimmsnarl: Grimmsnarl
:Hitmontop: Hitmontop
:Hydreigon: Hydreigon
:Jellicent: Jellicent
:Necrozma: Necrozma
:Oranguru: Oranguru
:Rhyperior: Rhyperior
:Rotom-Heat: Rotom-Heat
:Tsareena: Tsareena
:Arcanine: Arcanine

B- Rank
:Shiftry: Shiftry
:Sylveon: Sylveon
:Conkeldurr: Conkeldurr
:Drednaw: Drednaw
:Ludicolo: Ludicolo
:Dracozolt: Dracozolt
:Aegislash: Aegislash
:Toxtricity: Toxtricity
:Snorlax: Snorlax
:Primarina: Primarina

C+ Rank
:Raichu: Raichu
:Silvally: Silvally
:Weezing-Galar: Weezing-Galar
:Blastoise: Blastoise

C Rank
:Abomasnow: Abomasnow
:Alcremie: Alcremie
:Keldeo: Keldeo
:Gengar: Gengar
:Obstagoon: Obstagoon
:Kyurem: Kyurem

C- Rank
:Ninetales: Ninetales
:Rotom-Mow: Rotom-Mow
:Terrakion: Terrakion
:Hippowdon: Hippowdon
:Accelgor: Accelgor
:Vikavolt: Vikavolt
:Hawlucha: Hawlucha
:Sableye: Sableye

Im not going to go over every change, but this is my opinion on what the VR should be with the pokemon in subranks in a random order. I will also put the following opinions I had in a random order, because it is way easier. Torkoal is really nice on both Trick Room and Sun, but it is not incineroar level imo. I believe S should be removed or Torkoal atleast should be A+. Unlike Torkoal and Tyranitar Venusaur and Excadrill generally only work on one style of team making them not as viable as the former. Jumping down to C- I put two pokemon Ive been fairly successful with and are comfortable using, Terrakion and Accelgor both preform well and imo are more viable than Ninetales. Rotom-Mow and Hippowdon both have a small, but respectable niche. I would never use something as bad as Charizard in a tour game, not worth it when Torkoal teams like Venusaur a mon good against incineroar and are much better off adding a trick room mode or a generall solid mon. It is still in B+ because of how several other people would disagree, it can put in work but is not optimal (I feel the same way about ninetales also). Arcanine fits only on very specific teams with immense competition from Incineroar. I added Snorlax Tsareena and Primarina due to them being on good teams and preforming well. MiketheEntei has used snorlax really well and it has preformed, Primarina is on a sample and icy wind is great, and Tsareena has worked very well for me and is solid on a plethora of teams. Ive seen Vikavolt and Blastoise do really well in the current meta also by maxy. All these mons are solid enough to work on a multitude of teams (besides vikavolt) and should be tried more imo. I am not completely certain with where I put all of these mons, but I think this was a decent way to portray my opinions on the current metagame.

#FreeJirachi:Jirachi:

IBM

Banned deucer.
Sample team submission:

Sylveon’s Copycat Frens

1587308806003.png
1587308829203.png
1587308853002.png
1587308873540.png

Kommo-o @ Throat Spray
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 196 HP / 252 SpA / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Clangorous Soul
- Boomburst
- Clanging Scales
- Body Press

Sylveon @ Throat Spray
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Copycat
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Beam
- Mystical Fire

Blastoise @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 144 HP / 252 SpA / 112 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Fake Out
- Water Spout
- Ice Beam

Indeedee-F (F) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Follow Me
- Psychic
- Helping Hand
- Hyper Voice

This team is based around using Sylveon’s move copycat along with strong set up moves to give Sylveon boosts that it could not get otherwise. Sylveon is max speed modest so that it gets the maximum possible attacking power out of its moves, since the point of it is to be a nuke. Copycat is not a targetable move, instead it copies the last move used on the battlefield. Because of this, Blastoise is one speed higher than Sylveon and Kommo-o is one speed higher than Blastoise. This ensures that Sylveon is always copying Blastoise or Kommo-o’s move instead of one of the opponents. Indeedee is on the team to protect from Prankster Encore/Taunt, Fake Out, and provide redirection. Let’s look at how you play with each of the possible combinations of mons.

Sylveon + Kommo-o:
Either use Clangorous Soul or Boomburst with Kommo-o and Copycat with Sylveon. Sylveon’s high special defense stat keeps it from taking too much damage from Kommo-o’s Boomburst and and Soundproof protects Kommo-o from Sylveon’s Boomburst.

Sylveon + Blastoise:
Shell smash or Fake Out with Blastoise and then Copycat with Sylveon if you used Shell Smash. If Blastoise isn’t very damaged use Water Spout, but otherwise, use Ice Beam to weaken opponents for Sylveon to finish off with Hyper Voice.

Blastoise + Kommo-o:
Fake Out with Blastoise on the most threatening opponent to let Kommo-o use Clangorous Soul safely, then use coverage moves to win.

Blastoise + Indeedee:
Indeedee uses Follow Me turn one to give Blastoise a free turn to use Shell Smash, then Helping Hand with Blastoise’s Water Spout the next turn to nuke the opponent.

Kommo-o + Indeedee:
Same thing as with Blastoise except using Clangorous Soul and Clanging Scales instead of Shell Smash and Water Spout.

This team is pretty successful in room tours and doesn’t have any major weaknesses. It also introduces new players to some of the more fun strategies and synergies involved in the 2v2 metagame.

PS: Raise Kommo-o on VR

Due to a found tie within the 3rd pool, PartChandelure turtalkatthing and Ninjawarrior7778 will have to do their pool again, but this time, best of 1.

The 1st and 2nd Pools have Cemented winners, who will face off in a best of 5:

Monsareeasy vs maxy1991991

On an unrelated note, here's the stats from the ORAS 2v2 Doubles Tour that ended recently:

Single
Code:
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Pokemon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| 1    | Charizard          |   21 |  25.61% |  42.86% |
| 2    | Aegislash          |   13 |  15.85% |  69.23% |
| 3    | Kyurem-Black       |   12 |  14.63% |  58.33% |
| 3    | Politoed           |   12 |  14.63% |  41.67% |
| 5    | Zapdos             |   11 |  13.41% |  54.55% |
| 6    | Blastoise          |   10 |  12.20% |  60.00% |
| 6    | Scrafty            |   10 |  12.20% |  60.00% |
| 8    | Amoonguss          |    9 |  10.98% |  55.56% |
| 9    | Landorus-Therian   |    8 |   9.76% |  75.00% |
| 9    | Victini            |    8 |   9.76% |  62.50% |
| 9    | Cresselia          |    8 |   9.76% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Swampert           |    8 |   9.76% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Heatran            |    8 |   9.76% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Greninja           |    8 |   9.76% |  37.50% |
| 9    | Whimsicott         |    8 |   9.76% |  25.00% |
| 16   | Mawile             |    7 |   8.54% |  71.43% |
| 16   | Gastrodon          |    7 |   8.54% |  71.43% |
| 16   | Deoxys-Attack      |    7 |   8.54% |  57.14% |
| 16   | Excadrill          |    7 |   8.54% |  14.29% |
| 16   | Venusaur           |    7 |   8.54% |   0.00% |
| 21   | Metagross          |    6 |   7.32% |  83.33% |
| 21   | Camerupt           |    6 |   7.32% |  66.67% |
| 21   | Abomasnow          |    6 |   7.32% |  50.00% |
| 21   | Talonflame         |    6 |   7.32% |  50.00% |
| 21   | Tyranitar          |    6 |   7.32% |  16.67% |
| 26   | Dragonite          |    5 |   6.10% |  80.00% |
| 26   | Sableye            |    5 |   6.10% |  60.00% |
| 26   | Hoopa-Unbound      |    5 |   6.10% |  20.00% |
| 26   | Kingdra            |    5 |   6.10% |  20.00% |
| 26   | Arcanine           |    5 |   6.10% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Keldeo             |    4 |   4.88% |  75.00% |
| 31   | Ludicolo           |    4 |   4.88% |  75.00% |
| 31   | Snorlax            |    4 |   4.88% |  75.00% |
| 31   | Infernape          |    4 |   4.88% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Landorus           |    4 |   4.88% |  25.00% |
| 31   | Gyarados           |    4 |   4.88% |  25.00% |
| 37   | Suicune            |    3 |   3.66% | 100.00% |
| 37   | Reuniclus          |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 37   | Banette            |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 37   | Nidoking           |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 37   | Diancie            |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 37   | Thundurus-Therian  |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 37   | Porygon2           |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 37   | Jellicent          |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 37   | Pachirisu          |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 46   | Azumarill          |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Lopunny            |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Volcarona          |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Scizor             |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 46   | Shaymin            |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 51   | Victreebel         |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 51   | Blissey            |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 51   | Manectric          |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 51   | Blaziken           |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 51   | Ferrothorn         |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| -    | Gourgeist-*        |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 51   | Crawdaunt          |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 51   | Gourgeist-Super    |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 51   | Volcanion          |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 51   | Illumise           |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 51   | Granbull           |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 51   | Weavile            |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 51   | Archeops           |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 51   | Ninjask            |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 51   | Bastiodon          |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 51   | Electrode          |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 51   | Swellow            |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 51   | Entei              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 51   | Thundurus          |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 51   | Mew                |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 51   | Milotic            |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 51   | Raichu             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 51   | Togekiss           |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 51   | Medicham           |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
Cores
Code:
+ ---- + -------------------------------- + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Combos of 2                      | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
+ ---- + -------------------------------- + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| 1    | Swampert / Politoed              |    8 |   9.76% |  50.00% |
| 2    | Gastrodon / Charizard            |    7 |   8.54% |  71.43% |
| 2    | Charizard / Victini              |    7 |   8.54% |  71.43% |
| 4    | Charizard / Aegislash            |    6 |   7.32% |  83.33% |
| 4    | Gastrodon / Victini              |    6 |   7.32% |  83.33% |
| 4    | Excadrill / Tyranitar            |    6 |   7.32% |  16.67% |
| 4    | Charizard / Venusaur             |    6 |   7.32% |   0.00% |
| 8    | Kyurem-Black / Aegislash         |    5 |   6.10% |  40.00% |
| 8    | Politoed / Kingdra               |    5 |   6.10% |  20.00% |
| 10   | Metagross / Landorus-Therian     |    4 |   4.88% | 100.00% |
| 10   | Cresselia / Blastoise            |    4 |   4.88% |  75.00% |
| 10   | Zapdos / Keldeo                  |    4 |   4.88% |  75.00% |
| 10   | Ludicolo / Politoed              |    4 |   4.88% |  75.00% |
| 10   | Talonflame / Politoed            |    4 |   4.88% |  75.00% |
| 10   | Ludicolo / Swampert              |    4 |   4.88% |  75.00% |
| 10   | Talonflame / Swampert            |    4 |   4.88% |  75.00% |
| 10   | Talonflame / Ludicolo            |    4 |   4.88% |  75.00% |
| 10   | Kyurem-Black / Amoonguss         |    4 |   4.88% |  75.00% |
| 10   | Charizard / Scrafty              |    4 |   4.88% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Scrafty / Victini                |    4 |   4.88% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Amoonguss / Tyranitar            |    4 |   4.88% |  25.00% |
| 10   | Excadrill / Amoonguss            |    4 |   4.88% |  25.00% |
| 23   | Zapdos / Landorus-Therian        |    3 |   3.66% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Gastrodon / Aegislash            |    3 |   3.66% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Victini / Aegislash              |    3 |   3.66% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Metagross / Keldeo               |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Zapdos / Metagross               |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Greninja / Dragonite             |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Greninja / Scrafty               |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Greninja / Deoxys-Attack         |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Scrafty / Dragonite              |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Deoxys-Attack / Dragonite        |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Scrafty / Deoxys-Attack          |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Camerupt / Aegislash             |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Camerupt / Abomasnow             |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Reuniclus / Camerupt             |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Abomasnow / Aegislash            |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Reuniclus / Aegislash            |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Reuniclus / Abomasnow            |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Mawile / Kyurem-Black            |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Aegislash / Amoonguss            |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Whimsicott / Banette             |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Cresselia / Camerupt             |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Gastrodon / Scrafty              |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Snorlax / Heatran                |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Snorlax / Nidoking               |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Sableye / Snorlax                |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Nidoking / Heatran               |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Sableye / Heatran                |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Sableye / Nidoking               |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Kyurem-Black / Diancie           |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Aegislash / Diancie              |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Thundurus-Therian / Diancie      |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Kyurem-Black / Thundurus-Therian |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Aegislash / Thundurus-Therian    |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Whimsicott / Blastoise           |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Excadrill / Zapdos               |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Abomasnow / Porygon2             |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Jellicent / Porygon2             |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Porygon2 / Heatran               |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Jellicent / Abomasnow            |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Abomasnow / Heatran              |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Jellicent / Heatran              |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Pachirisu / Deoxys-Attack        |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Gyarados / Infernape             |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Zapdos / Infernape               |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Landorus / Infernape             |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Gyarados / Zapdos                |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Landorus / Gyarados              |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Landorus / Zapdos                |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Greninja / Politoed              |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Greninja / Kingdra               |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Greninja / Landorus-Therian      |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Politoed / Landorus-Therian      |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Kingdra / Landorus-Therian       |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Charizard / Arcanine             |    3 |   3.66% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Charizard / Hoopa-Unbound        |    3 |   3.66% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Arcanine / Venusaur              |    3 |   3.66% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Hoopa-Unbound / Venusaur         |    3 |   3.66% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Arcanine / Hoopa-Unbound         |    3 |   3.66% |   0.00% |
| 81   | Keldeo / Landorus-Therian        |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Metagross / Suicune              |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Metagross / Scrafty              |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Suicune / Landorus-Therian       |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Suicune / Scrafty                |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Scrafty / Landorus-Therian       |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Azumarill / Kyurem-Black         |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Mawile / Amoonguss               |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Azumarill / Amoonguss            |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Lopunny / Volcarona              |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Lopunny / Dragonite              |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Lopunny / Kyurem-Black           |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Volcarona / Dragonite            |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Kyurem-Black / Volcarona         |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Kyurem-Black / Dragonite         |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Camerupt / Blastoise             |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Mawile / Blastoise               |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Mawile / Camerupt                |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Cresselia / Mawile               |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 81   | Charizard / Blastoise            |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Scizor / Blastoise               |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Cresselia / Charizard            |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Scizor / Cresselia               |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Scizor / Charizard               |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Charizard / Deoxys-Attack        |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Zapdos / Tyranitar               |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Zapdos / Amoonguss               |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Charizard / Zapdos               |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Hoopa-Unbound / Deoxys-Attack    |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Deoxys-Attack / Blastoise        |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Hoopa-Unbound / Pachirisu        |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Pachirisu / Blastoise            |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Hoopa-Unbound / Blastoise        |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Charizard / Amoonguss            |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Charizard / Kyurem-Black         |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Banette / Heatran                |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Cresselia / Banette              |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Whimsicott / Heatran             |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Cresselia / Whimsicott           |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Cresselia / Heatran              |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Kyurem-Black / Metagross         |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 81   | Whimsicott / Arcanine            |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 81   | Arcanine / Blastoise             |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 81   | Arcanine / Shaymin               |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 81   | Whimsicott / Shaymin             |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 81   | Shaymin / Blastoise              |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 81   | Whimsicott / Charizard           |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 81   | Charizard / Politoed             |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 81   | Charizard / Swampert             |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 81   | Whimsicott / Politoed            |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 81   | Whimsicott / Swampert            |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 81   | Excadrill / Talonflame           |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 81   | Talonflame / Tyranitar           |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 81   | Talonflame / Amoonguss           |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Victreebel / Charizard           |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Charizard / Blissey              |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Victreebel / Blissey             |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Victreebel / Deoxys-Attack       |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Blissey / Deoxys-Attack          |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Politoed / Blastoise             |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Politoed / Manectric             |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Swampert / Blastoise             |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Swampert / Manectric             |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Manectric / Blastoise            |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Azumarill / Mawile               |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Blaziken / Zapdos                |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Blaziken / Ferrothorn            |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Blaziken / Landorus-Therian      |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Ferrothorn / Zapdos              |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Ferrothorn / Landorus-Therian    |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Crawdaunt / Gourgeist-*          |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Snorlax / Gourgeist-*            |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Infernape / Gourgeist-*          |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Crawdaunt / Snorlax              |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Crawdaunt / Infernape            |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Crawdaunt / Gourgeist-Super      |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Snorlax / Infernape              |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Gourgeist-Super / Snorlax        |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Gourgeist-Super / Infernape      |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Charizard / Keldeo               |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Zapdos / Aegislash               |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Aegislash / Keldeo               |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Mawile / Sableye                 |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Mawile / Volcanion               |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Sableye / Volcanion              |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Kyurem-Black / Sableye           |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Kyurem-Black / Volcanion         |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Metagross / Amoonguss            |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Azumarill / Metagross            |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Illumise / Blastoise             |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Banette / Blastoise              |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Whimsicott / Illumise            |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Illumise / Banette               |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Mawile / Suicune                 |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Suicune / Aegislash              |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Suicune / Amoonguss              |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Mawile / Aegislash               |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 135  | Landorus / Tyranitar             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Granbull / Tyranitar             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Excadrill / Landorus             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Excadrill / Granbull             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Landorus / Granbull              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Sableye / Victini                |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Sableye / Weavile                |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Archeops / Sableye               |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Victini / Weavile                |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Archeops / Victini               |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Archeops / Weavile               |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Ninjask / Bastiodon              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Ninjask / Electrode              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Ninjask / Swellow                |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Electrode / Bastiodon            |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Swellow / Bastiodon              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Electrode / Swellow              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Excadrill / Venusaur             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Zapdos / Venusaur                |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Excadrill / Charizard            |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Greninja / Tyranitar             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Gyarados / Tyranitar             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Excadrill / Greninja             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Gyarados / Greninja              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Excadrill / Gyarados             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Whimsicott / Kyurem-Black        |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Kyurem-Black / Scrafty           |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Mawile / Whimsicott              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Whimsicott / Scrafty             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Mawile / Scrafty                 |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Deoxys-Attack / Venusaur         |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Charizard / Pachirisu            |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Pachirisu / Venusaur             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Entei / Venusaur                 |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Cresselia / Venusaur             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Greninja / Venusaur              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Cresselia / Entei                |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Greninja / Entei                 |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Cresselia / Greninja             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Thundurus / Swampert             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Thundurus / Politoed             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Thundurus / Kingdra              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Swampert / Kingdra               |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Kyurem-Black / Keldeo            |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Zapdos / Kyurem-Black            |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Milotic / Mew                    |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Mawile / Mew                     |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Raichu / Mew                     |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Milotic / Mawile                 |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Raichu / Milotic                 |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Raichu / Mawile                  |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Togekiss / Charizard             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Togekiss / Medicham              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Gastrodon / Togekiss             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Charizard / Medicham             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Gastrodon / Medicham             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Cresselia / Kingdra              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Cresselia / Politoed             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Camerupt / Kingdra               |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Camerupt / Politoed              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Victini / Venusaur               |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 135  | Scrafty / Venusaur               |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
Teams
Code:
+ ---- + ------------------------------------------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Combos of 4                                            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
+ ---- + ------------------------------------------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| 1    | Talonflame / Ludicolo / Swampert / Politoed            |    4 |   4.88% |  75.00% |
| 2    | Gastrodon / Charizard / Victini / Aegislash            |    3 |   3.66% | 100.00% |
| 2    | Greninja / Scrafty / Deoxys-Attack / Dragonite         |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 2    | Reuniclus / Abomasnow / Camerupt / Aegislash           |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 2    | Gastrodon / Charizard / Scrafty / Victini              |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 2    | Sableye / Snorlax / Nidoking / Heatran                 |    3 |   3.66% |  66.67% |
| 2    | Kyurem-Black / Aegislash / Thundurus-Therian / Diancie |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 2    | Abomasnow / Jellicent / Porygon2 / Heatran             |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 2    | Landorus / Gyarados / Zapdos / Infernape               |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 2    | Greninja / Politoed / Kingdra / Landorus-Therian       |    3 |   3.66% |  33.33% |
| 2    | Charizard / Arcanine / Hoopa-Unbound / Venusaur        |    3 |   3.66% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Zapdos / Metagross / Keldeo / Landorus-Therian         |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 12   | Metagross / Scrafty / Landorus-Therian / Suicune       |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 12   | Kyurem-Black / Lopunny / Volcarona / Dragonite         |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 12   | Cresselia / Mawile / Camerupt / Blastoise              |    2 |   2.44% | 100.00% |
| 12   | Scizor / Cresselia / Charizard / Blastoise             |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Excadrill / Amoonguss / Zapdos / Tyranitar             |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Hoopa-Unbound / Pachirisu / Deoxys-Attack / Blastoise  |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Charizard / Kyurem-Black / Aegislash / Amoonguss       |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Cresselia / Whimsicott / Banette / Heatran             |    2 |   2.44% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Whimsicott / Arcanine / Shaymin / Blastoise            |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Whimsicott / Charizard / Swampert / Politoed           |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Excadrill / Amoonguss / Talonflame / Tyranitar         |    2 |   2.44% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Victreebel / Charizard / Blissey / Deoxys-Attack       |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Swampert / Politoed / Manectric / Blastoise            |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Azumarill / Mawile / Kyurem-Black / Amoonguss          |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Ferrothorn / Blaziken / Zapdos / Landorus-Therian      |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Infernape / Crawdaunt / Snorlax / Gourgeist-*          |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Crawdaunt / Snorlax / Gourgeist-Super / Infernape      |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Charizard / Zapdos / Aegislash / Keldeo                |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Mawile / Sableye / Kyurem-Black / Volcanion            |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Azumarill / Kyurem-Black / Amoonguss / Metagross       |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Whimsicott / Illumise / Banette / Blastoise            |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Mawile / Suicune / Aegislash / Amoonguss               |    1 |   1.22% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Excadrill / Landorus / Granbull / Tyranitar            |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Archeops / Sableye / Victini / Weavile                 |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Ninjask / Electrode / Bastiodon / Swellow              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Excadrill / Charizard / Zapdos / Venusaur              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Excadrill / Gyarados / Greninja / Tyranitar            |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Mawile / Whimsicott / Kyurem-Black / Scrafty           |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Charizard / Pachirisu / Deoxys-Attack / Venusaur       |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Cresselia / Greninja / Entei / Venusaur                |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Thundurus / Swampert / Politoed / Kingdra              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Kyurem-Black / Zapdos / Metagross / Keldeo             |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Raichu / Milotic / Mew / Mawile                        |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Gastrodon / Togekiss / Charizard / Medicham            |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Cresselia / Camerupt / Politoed / Kingdra              |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Charizard / Scrafty / Victini / Venusaur               |    1 |   1.22% |   0.00% |

Arai has been chosen to help in the development of this oldgen. If you want to help, feel free to drop a pm.

Thank you all for the teams and VR noms, those will be taken account for shortly. As always, thanks for reading, and have a nice day.

Last edited:
No.

Jirachi is infamous for being one of the best Follow Me users out there with its solid defensive type, great bulk, and providing speed control with either Icy Wind or Trick Room. Hopefully, we would determine how ridiculous it is through a suspect test rather than hastily free it through a council vote.
I didnt think someone would take what I said seriously, Jirachi is broken and should be banned, but #FreeJirachi:Jirachi:

My set against Maxy
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen82v2doubles-1100144097
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen82v2doubles-1100146790
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen82v2doubles-1100148385
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen82v2doubles-1100150381

D2TheW

Amadán
64b.gif

Nomming Sawk to B rank

Just Kaws (Sawk) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Protect
Honestly this set is just what I prefer, Sawk is highly customisable and can be outfitted with various coverage moves or the likes of taunt to improve matchups to suit your team's needs.

But this isn't the main point of Sawk. There are many strong physical fighting types with decent coverage so what sets Sawk apart is inner focus. For those who don't know, inner focus now blocks intimidate as well as flinching. This allows it to perform it's primary role, killing Incineroar. Many mons such as Milotic and Passimian can take advantage of the cat but all are vulnerable to being faked out and ko'd or suitably weakened by roar's partner. Sawk bypasses this issue and I'm combination with a fast fake out, consistently kills roar first turn which can sometimes be invaluable. Having a faster fake out user also prevents said mon from being faked out so roar essentially completes nothing on the field. I find zeraora to be fit this role very well, this set in particular has given me a lot of success
Furry Bait (Zeraora) @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Plasma Fists
- Knock Off
- Play Rough
This pairing can consistently give you a 2v1 with two strong physical attackers with good coverage. If the opponent's Incineroar protects turn one (protect being an uncommon move on roar but it does see use) you don't gain as much but it essentially leaves the playing field neutral. It's not an infallible strategy but so many teams rely on incineroar to allow their hard hitters to function that the presence of this kind of pairing (or even just sawk) on a team can put them in an awkward spot.

Sawk still functions perfectly well on its own in it's primary role as resident kitty killer, helping to facilitate the myriad of mons that dislike Incineroar's constant presence in the tier. As previously mentioned, it's coverage is highly customisable but so is it's item with both band, scarf and maybe even assault vest (still working on that one) being viable. I prefer life orb for the flexibility and protect but the point is that sawk isn't stuck running one kind of set. This niche also applies to scrafty and to a lesser extent other intimidate and/or fake out mons. It also just generally has decent matchups against the middle of the vr as well as some decent ones near the top such as the aforementioned scrafty, ttar, ferro etc

Tl:Dr Sawk has a consistent and very valuable niche in it's ability to kill Incineroar that threatens many common teams and has decent/good matchups throughout the vr so I believe it belongs in B tier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)