5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for the info, Harsha. Can you have more than one set open at the same time?
Yes, but only if you intend to work on them simultaneously (ie. you can't neglect one if both are supposed to be active).

Then again it's not like anybody actually follows that rule so "yes as long as you don't leave one of them inactive for a month when you're supposed to be writing it up".

Yes, but only if you intend to work on them simultaneously (ie. you can't neglect one if both are supposed to be active).

Then again it's not like anybody actually follows that rule so "yes as long as you don't leave one of them inactive for a month when you're supposed to be writing it up".
Thanks.

EDIT: I just saw Flame Charge got a mention on the standard offensive Tran set, so I don't think it is worthy of a separate set.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can I reserve OU Rhyperior? I feel that because Excadrill and Blaziken are Ubers now, Rhyperior has a chance to shine.
Yes you can, but remember that it has to explain why Rhyperior is usable in the current metagame, not just "x and y threats no longer exist".

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
Why isn't the Raikou analysis on-site?
It was never actually uploaded despite being moved to the uploaded analyses subforum, and when people brought it up, it was decided that it wasn't of good enough quality to go on-site anyway and needed rewriting.

I think SDS is doing that at the moment.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That's what we do around here. QC is the one that comes in and approves or rejects it. Just make a topic whenever you have a good set idea and sufficient content to support it. Look at the other skeletons posted to get an idea of the format.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, I'm not going to remove Work Up and Dual Screens from Virizion, like Setsuna said. Can QC please check with my proposed changes for the CM and SD sets and tell me whether they agree with it or not?

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Berserker Lord is not working on Metagross anymore, so ShortsTheory can finish it up.

Just make a new thread with copyediting tag, and get all of Berserker Lord's skeleton into writing :d

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
Oh look I'm nicking the 1000th reply

The QWAZ said:
i'd like to add another set to the azumarill analysis, if it's okay
Yes, it's okay. Just post your skeleton analysis in its own thread when it's ready for QC review.

Now, to celebrate this marvellous milestone... no idea what to put. Should I refer to the >150 analyses on-site or the near-enough 100 writers that put them there? Not to mention the hardworking QC team and the ever-eager GP team (I swear, I'll start checking again sooner or later).

Must dash now, but I'm sure I'll find something to put here at some point.

One last thing (well, two last things)

- Please can we get things that have been QC Approved written up since it really really isn't that hard to convert a reasonable skeleton into prose

- Please can we get the new analyses finished up some time this century (or at least before Keldeo is released; not that it matters in any practical sense, but I'd really like to hit 100% completion at some point in this generation, and we have been stuck on "3 analyses to go" for quite a while now).

EDIT: Forgot to add: happy C&Cing!

Can i put a new moveset for ninetales? It's being really effective and i think it's able to be on the site, but idk the patterns to do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)