5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Whatever is easier for you Governess. Either take the original skeleton and write it up from there, or take the written text and edit it. If you want to retrieve the skeleton (which is not saved in the analysis iirc) talk with a C&C mod and ask him to send it to you.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Not reserving Aggron anymore due to deteriorating interest, though I will gladly support/give support/share my experiences with anybody who chooses him.

For now, I'll set my sights on a Staraptor update (I wrote it too long in the past, greatly outdated).

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
[17:16] <%pokemonnumeros> does aron have an ou analysis?
[17:17] <+alexwolf> nope
[17:17] <%pokemonnumeros> :o!
[17:17] <%pokemonnumeros> aron should have an analysis...
[17:17] <%pokemonnumeros> it's viable
[17:18] <+alexwolf> then what are you w8ing for? Make a thread boss
[17:18] <%pokemonnumeros> ok

Reserving Aron.

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll reserve Kabutops; may as well clear the Mid Priority List, and I have good knowlegde on him.

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Such an eager beaver.. If no one objects, I can write Accelgor in place of TUO. Already have Magnezone *close to (hopefully)* GP Stage, and it's only one set, so it won't be too difficult.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Katikiri said that he's giving up Smeargle. I'd be glad to finish it for him.

Dark Fallen Angel

FIDDLESTICKS IS ALSO GOOD ON MID!
Unfortunately I lost access to internet on the previous month, I am probably getting internet back again but I cannot guarantee this. This is the reason why I was not able to do any changes on the previous analysis that I was writing, such as Keldeo (the EB set), Gliscor, Heatran, Tentacruel and Starmie.

I would like to know if I could get back the analysis that were taken over if their current writers are not paying attention to them (except, of course, the analysis that were already written and uploaded on site).

Besides that, I would like to know what you guys think of the current Landorus analysis. I would like to know if I could made some little changes or even an entirely new analysis (or at least a revamp to the Sheer Force set with changes on the Checks and Counters section), this is because the analysis is lacking some things, such as mentions to counters to the Sheer Force Landorus set: such as Chansey, Latias, Celebi, Gyarados, and specially defensive Bronzong.

Going to clear up the unreserved list by reserving Crawdaunt.

EDIT: Oh ye, and I am also reserving Sheer Force Conkeldurr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)