5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

tldr version is that it shouldn't be trying to access a file that's in C:\Windows\system32\, and the reason it's erroring is because those are system files and you presumably don't have admin access on your computer. Try downloading the RNGReporter.exe and moving it (ctrl-x -> ctrl-v) to a new folder on your Desktop or something, as the program should automatically generate the profiles.xml in the same folder as the executable is saved in. If it's in a folder that you know you have access to, then it should be fine. If you try this and it's still pointing to C:\Windows\system32\, then try a different version of reporter (9.96.5 (recommended) or 10.x). If you're still having problems after this, respond to this message because I have a couple more ideas we can try.
It didn't work and there is no version of RNG reporter that has profiles that will work. I don't know if this is relevant, but it sometimes shows it as a zip file.

LegoFigure11

http://spo.ink/doggo
is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributor
It didn't work and there is no version of RNG reporter that has profiles that will work. I don't know if this is relevant, but it sometimes shows it as a zip file.
Cool, so try unzipping/extracting the .zip (winRAR or 7Zip are good choices for this if you don't know how) and then running the extracted executable. If you don't unzip it first then any external files (looking at you, profiles.xml) that it relies on it won't be able to find, and this is probably why it's looking in the wrong location.

Problem
Cool, so try unzipping/extracting the .zip (winRAR or 7Zip are good choices for this if you don't know how) and then running the extracted executable. If you don't unzip it first then any external files (looking at you, profiles.xml) that it relies on it won't be able to find, and this is probably why it's looking in the wrong location.
Problem solved. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)