5th Gen Uber Analysis Index (Reservations go here as well) Read Post#257

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok so I think it has been way more than long enough, Mewtwo is up for grabs but with a catch, I would prefer if the writer has written an analysis before (even better if it was for Ubers) and that they be experienced with the Uber metagame. If you want to use stuff from the previous skeleton lmk and I will find it for you. Thanks.

I should be writing that article for The Smog but I don't have access to my materials atm, so I'll do Mewtwo. I hope it'll go from QC to copyediting in a day =)

EDIT: Skeleton's up. I'm going to go immediately to writing!

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Double posting to say I'm giving Cradily a shot at an Ubers Analysis, and would like to reserve it :P.

EDIT: Placeholder is right here

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just so Furai doesn't steal it AGAIN, I'm going to reserve Curse Ferrothorn. Skeleton will be up shortly.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, after talking to trickroom and barry4ever, I think the Magnezone analysis on-site is out of date, to put it kindly. I'm going to reserve a revamp on Magnezone.

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Writing another new /old quaza set (not on site though). Will put link to placeholder in 5 minutes.

EDIT: OK MAYBE MORE THEN 5 MINS.

EDIT 2: Its ready for QC now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)