A Splendid Fakedex

Hi, I'm a spriter who occasionally makes bad ms paint sketches

(anything with a crappy sketch is due to be sprited. Their concepts are not final)

#1 Basiliz
Basilisk Pokemon
Grass
BASILIZ can run across water because of the tiny hairs on its feet. This has caused some to label it as cursed.

#3 Nephilis
Fallen Pokemon
Grass/Dark
The wings on NEPHILIS' back are incapable of flight. It is trapped in the body of a lizard as punishment for a transgression long ago.

#4 Cusif
Mutt Pokemon
Fire
CUSIF has a flame sac next to salivary gland that allows it to spit fireballs. It can travel to and from the realm of the faeries.

#6 Cusifair
Fae Dog Pokemon
Fire/Psychic
CUSIFAIR is no stranger to the land of the fae. It has made even skeptics believe in faeries.

#7 Nekory
Catfish Pokemon
Water
Its gills can process the oxygen from air as well as water. NEKORY'S whiskers, as well as being stylish, also help it test the air temperature.

#9 Melumata
Split-tail Pokemon
Water/Electric
MELUMATA can manipulate the electricity in the human body. Sometimes, for fun, it makes recently-dead corpses appear to dance.

#18 Capiyona
Capoeira Pokemon
Normal
CAPIYONA'S martial arts style is sometimes confused with dance. It has a very strict set of rules for fighting other Pokemon.

#19 Capoebara
Mestre Pokemon
Normal/Fighting
CAPOEBARA is considered a master of dance and fighting. Sometimes it is accompanied into battle by several other Pokemon playing drums.

#23 Crystode
Crystal Geode Pokemon
Rock
Be careful when digging for gems, one of them might be a CRYSTODE. These Pokemon often appear after volcanic eruptions.

Your sprites are REALLY good, the first and third wouldn't be out of place in a game! The MS Paint sketches are a bit flat, but having attempted to use MS Paint on my laptop at home I quickly discovered that it is infinitely harder than hand sketching! I'd like to see more sprites!

not fakedex related, but

an Accelgon/Aguridaa to celebrate the US and EU release of Gen V! :D

(It's my first plushie, so I made a lot of stupid mistakes... Beartic and Reinculus coming next)

I think the fire starter is nice, but The Realm of the Faeries, I think you've crossed pokemon over into a load of Fantasy books there. I'd be interested to see how GF would handle the Faerie world. full of faeries, rather than pokemon :/

My god MM you're EVERYWHERE

Liking the designs, but I think Capoebara is a bit too humanish, and Crystode could use some specklings of blue on the gray part of its body.

This is my first time seeing your art, and you are really really good! I love the idea for the potted plant poke. These sprites are good enough to be used in game IMO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)