A Whole NU World Tournament 3 - Signups

Not open for further replies.
Approved by Earthworm
Co-Hosted with bwburke94

A Whole NU World 3!

Past Editions:
A Whole NU World - Won by Justinawe

A Whole NU World 2 - Won by Erebyssial

With the recent tier changes, the NU tier has been created! Similar to the 4th Generation, NU is looking set to be a metagame very different from any of the others above it! So, what better way to begin a new metagame than inviteing Smogon users to compete in a Tournament?

Note: Please, before reading any further, if you have not done so already, read this thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84818

Tournament Format:

  • This Tournament will take part in the 5th Generation NU metagame. For more information about the banlists or this metagame, see this thread : http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455994
  • The banlist will adhere to all Smogon banlists. This extends not only to tiers, but also abilities, items, and moves.
  • Battles must be played on Pokemon Online. Please save logs in case validation is required.
  • The first round will have a 2 week deadline, and following rounds will have a 1 week deadline. In the event a match is not played by the deadline, unless there has been no activity from one party, the disqualification will be randomised. There will be no extensions except under extenuating circumstances.
  • If you have a legitamate reason for a delay, please PM both me and bwburke94 so we are aware of your situation. We will not grant extensions if we haven't heard from you!
Battle Rules

  • Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
Sign-Ups are initially limited to 32 players. However, should demand reach 64 players, then 64 will be the limit.

Please note, you can sign up, even after 64 players, as quoted from the Tournament rules thread:

All non-official tournaments that don't have a specifically approved sign-up method will use First Come, First Serve for the first 62.5% of the players, and then the host must randomize amongst the remainder of signups for the last 37.5%.
The signups will be open for aproximately 48 hours from the time of this post.


Banned deucer.

Nah, out sorry. Forgot that I have too many other things to do atm. School work, crappy revision notes+folder, prep for mock exams, college applications, numerous other tournaments.

Sorry for the waste of space

Yours faithfully,

Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)