a

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
two years and two days, by your post!!

thankyou everyone for your comments and support

every post in this thread means a lot to me!!

i just hope i won't disappoint you

I'm still stuck in 2011, sadly. :P

But either way it confirms my statement, lol. I can't even believe I didn't luvdisc this, and I think I've posted in here like three times in awe of how good your art is.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
some good news and some bad news

the good news is that this post contains an azlocke chapter

the bad news is that i have given up colour to lighten the workload

i really want to finish this story and at the rate i am going it just won't happen

please let me know what you think and forgive me.....................

v_v

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
have i mentioned i really like this chapter

i really like this chapter

especially the cerulean city shot it is really well drawn!! big az

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Oh man, HELL YES. I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Its no big deal that you lost color, you can still tell a damn good story without it. The fact that you're attempting to finish the nuzlocke straight up is fucking awesome (though its ok if you don't)

As for the chapter itself, it was pretty damn good with a good pace. RIVAL FIGHT. Oh boy, I liked how you were pretty thorough with it. From Zubat, to Magikarp, to Ivysaur and Pigeotto, everyone pokemon got their fair share of screen time. The "or are you afraid" panel and the subsequent Red sending out Zubat were my favorite panels. They just work so well together. Though the cliffhanger at the end worries me, I want to see a Pidgeottttt... like NJ said, Cerulean city was gorgeous.

Keep it up dog.

PS: You updated on the same day the shonen manga were released. Epic coincidence.

I did a nuzlocke that ended in like 2 minutes. Died while fighting my rival the first time. because I absolutely FAIL.

So yep. Cool chapter thingies. I love the panel of cerulean city and the panel that says or are you afriad. and THe one with pigeot/whateverInevercouldtellthedifferencebetweeneachevolutionanyway that said KAAWWWW x3

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is great!! :D Black and white works fine!! Aren't comics usually that way anyway? xD yayay a sandshrew!! :) Don't you dare make it faint O:< haha

az

toddmoding
the best thing about posting a chapter of azlocke is going off and doing something else and then coming back to see what kind of feedback people have!!

i esp like pkg posts they are so in depth and so gr8!! pkg i wish i could update weekly on the shounen release date!! if only i were that fast... v_v azlocke for wsj??

bloobobo you should totally take it back up, nuzlockes are the best!!

anyway ty everyone, here's some art to tide you over:

az

toddmoding
found this rough going through my folders, can't remember for the life of me what it was for...?

eta: more from my box of tricks

i got quite excited at the img preview of this until i realised that bottom left is just from a panel of bleach hahahah

v_v

az

toddmoding
HNNNN LET'S BUMP THIS FUNCKING THREAD IMO!!!!!!!!

hello harsha wow sorry totally didn't see that post!!

i will try to wip some stuff up if you are still interested ok lmk!!

heh i typed that wip like work in progress but i meant like "whip up some wips" heh

anyway i have been like rly ill and stuff so i haven't done like aNYthing but this is just a lil something i did with my priv8s in mind

my priv8s are the best and they have been looking out for me whilst ive been ill and they're just the best so this one goes out to you guys!!

az those two shade drawings are awesome, they remind me of RBY sprites but since they aren't limited to sprites obviously they look so cool.

I really enjoy your style here, and your digital nuzlocke comics are really good and the shading is really smooth on both the comics and the Pokémon! Keep up the good work, love to see more! :)

Sayonara

don't forget
Hey, Swaggersaurus! I love your art. I'd like to request a Tornadus using Hurricane! Thank you very much! Please only do it if you have the time and if you want to. :)

az

toddmoding
thanks for all your posts!!

as you might have gathered, i'm pretty slow with everything, let alone requests, so we'll see, but i can't promise anything

i'm sorry, but ty v much for stopping by and requesting

as requested previously:

az

toddmoding
welcome to MY art thread

WOW guys making me double post again........................ v_........................v

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
v_.....................................................v is right

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Oh man, it's a damn shame we let you double post >_>

Anyway, to business. That Scizor using U-turn is fucking awesome, no doubt about it.
That dude holding the Kamina glasses is well-drawn, but who exactly is he?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)