Absolution Mafia: THE GAME OVER

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
i have an idea for future mafias: lets make mafia factions even more powerful!!

you win this round, confirmed strong man gmax and confirmed wolf mekkah

For all remaining Denizens, today's lynch target is Marvin the Martian. Hopefully we can avenge Brain's and Matamato's deaths with this lynch.

Edit: Also, any remaining neutrals please contact me so you aren't randomly targeted or something.

Hi, guys. I'm Marvin the Martian. I've been testing the waters with a few of you, but in truth, I'm actually a Megalo Maniac. So, yeah, it would seem like a good lynch. I just want to let you guys know that the Denizens are presently being led by lesm, the Dastardly Deviant. We've been suspicious of Lesm for quite some time. His claim seemed to extremely strongly insinuate he's naïve inspector. What a bullshit claim, naïve inspectors barely exist in big mafias, and they're a good excuse to give crappy results while looking like you're good.

I attempted to bring this to everyone's attention earlier, but failed. If you /cs info #deviants, you'll notice that:

a) It was registered on the 24th of March, when the game started, implying Lesm just made the channel without any plan to make it a 'joke'
b) It was registered by Lesm46
c) It was abandoned on the 31st, probably when Lesm realised it wasn't secure
d) { 12:29:30 PM } -ChanServ- Last topic: organization underway

Doesn't sound like a village channel to me. Said topic was also set by Lesm.

So... I've accepted that I'm going to be lynched, but I think you guys should think harder about who you're trusting. Now it might seem like I'm bullshitting, but in truth, I don't want the Deviants to have a mole over us, and you guys obviously don't want to be moled. I tried to trick Lesm into lynching an 'MM killer' over me, but he seemed hesitant. Now I don't think this was so much because he knew better but because he is Deviant and thus knew I wasn't, despite me having claimed Deviant to matamato, and wanted me lynched. So why not actually clean your leader? I'm pretty sure you'll find some interesting results. :)

I have been semi-cleaned and I'm not choosing lynch targets except through results from other villagers. I also didn't make #deviants to organize, since I would have used a different name and not left it registered if I was a deviant. I only made it because I was bored of being village and doing nothing but voting most of the game for the sixth time in a row and I wanted to see if any deviants would actually contact me.

As for the lynch, we didn't go with the alias you offered because we had no evidence that it was actually a mafia member and not just a random target or something. I promise im a harmless member of the denizens and am fully trustworthy.

You never posted anything to that effect, and why would the deviants try to get in #deviants? :\ I know why you ostensibly didn't take my target, but I'm pretty sure what I said adds up together more nicely than what you just said. As for your semi-cleaning, your average villager isn't going to have a clue what cleaned you, so that claim doesn't really mean much, nor does it mean much to me.

ETA: Oh, yeah, you said yesterday in #warau something to the effect of you thought matamato suspected you as mafia. Is it just me or does it seem like matt didn't trust you and the leadership died with him?

The village spreadsheet still exists and several other people have access to it. I'm just giving the lynch targets because I don't care if the smogon name killer goes after me. Also, although matamato didn't trust me that was just because of weird conversations we had earlier in the game.

'Yeah right'. Fine, I didn't want to embarrass cyzir unnecessarily, but I tricked him (went and claimed neutral and later told him I had inspection powers), and he admitted you're a deviant, and that's the main evidence I have (checked I can post this log):

Code:
[16:16:44] <Jirachi> hello cyzir
[16:17:11] <cyzir_visheen> hi
[16:17:15] <cyzir_visheen> so what's up
[16:18:30] <Jirachi> i see you lost your inspector
[16:18:30] <Jirachi> xD
[16:19:30] <cyzir_visheen> ...i have no idea what you're talking about
[16:19:58] <Jirachi> lol
[16:20:05] <Jirachi> i heard from a certain person
[16:20:08] <Jirachi> that you are deviant
[16:20:14] <Jirachi> don't worry i won't tell ^_^
[16:20:29] <cyzir_visheen> asdf
[16:20:39] <Jirachi> lol it's ok
[16:20:41] <Jirachi> i'm a neutral
[16:20:46] <Jirachi> i came because you need my help the most~
[16:21:04] <cyzir_visheen> ...
[16:21:18] <cyzir_visheen> how so
[16:21:33] <Jirachi> well
[16:21:39] <Jirachi> i have a way of getting information 
[16:21:41] <Jirachi> and you guys don't anymore
[16:22:18] <cyzir_visheen> interesting...
[16:22:20] <cyzir_visheen> hrm
[16:23:07] <cyzir_visheen> i'll consult my fellow deviants
[16:23:11] <Jirachi> ok
[16:23:13] <cyzir_visheen> frankly
[16:23:24] <cyzir_visheen> i don't trust any neutrals
[16:23:35] <cyzir_visheen> but we aren't really in a position to bargain atm
[16:24:11] <cyzir_visheen> /msg lesm46 so yeah jumpluff contacted me, somehow found out i'm deviant
[16:24:14] <cyzir_visheen> asdfjsdlkfdlskjfsdljjas
[16:24:25] <Jirachi> lol
[16:24:26] <cyzir_visheen> ...you saw nothing
[16:24:32] <Jirachi> ok
[16:24:34] <Jirachi> lips are sealed
[16:24:38] <Jirachi> but i'll assume you'll be accepting my help
[16:24:55] <cyzir_visheen> ...we'll be discussing this a bit more

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The only proof you provided "confirmed strong man Gmax" is of Jumpluff's desperation to slander me and our group before her impending doom (not like it needed further slandering).

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Believe what you will. Point is, Gmax and Jumpluff, I will neither confirm nor deny Lesm's alliance, but I will say that everything Jumpluff posted is worth nothing more than the dirt Earthworm devours.

Hi, guys. I'm Marvin the Martian.
hello

I've been testing the waters with a few of you, but in truth, I'm actually a Megalo Maniac.
I'm actually not that surprised.

So, yeah, it would seem like a good lynch.
That's because it is. imo the MMs are much more threatening then the other mafia since they seem better organised.

I just want to let you guys know that the Denizens are presently being led by lesm, the Dastardly Deviant.
thanks for the information, although since this is village business I would ask if you would kindly keep your beak out of it and let us handle it =).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)